Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,180 members, 7,957,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) (55059 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years / South African Man Kills His 42-year-old Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Puked when i saw it yesterday. i will quickly move out of such area.
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari failed everybody

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by CHoccolaTE: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian men stop killing women for money. Make una go find work

Stop being killers and ritualists and killing innocent girls, tueh

Lazy and criminal gender
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by extol1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
how can their be peace in the land with this sort of atrocities committed by humans.
it is really paining me that I am sharing country with this kind of people
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
@OP always add Graphics to such post! Lawd!!!!

And @Mod that moved it to FP should edit and add the needful.

I wonder how some young persons will leave easy2access ways of earning and rather embrace nonsense!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by majamajic(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
West and ritual

2 Likes

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
It’s like Yoruba don overtake Igbos for ritual matter
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Skull miners on da beat

2 Likes

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Abalado(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
I think this one is mad,,what's 50k pls
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Belial06: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Southwest ritual killing haven

Well done o

2 Likes

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by HEBEI: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
What is his name again

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Osun state and Kwara state is notorious for ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Jackson105: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
melzabull:
The IGR generated from skull mining in the sad west will dwarf the economy spain, japan and south africa combined

Abobakus are truly suffersticated.

Bunch of senseless ediotss and dimwitted m0rons

Is that the reason why the war ravaged North East has more IGR than your region?
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by melzabull(f): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Is that the reason why the war ravaged North East has more IGR than your region?
in your warped ewedu and smelly gbegiri filled brain abi? Ezi ofia

2 Likes

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by sugarfrank(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
I just pray God will have mercy on my soul and receive me in his kingdom when he comes. Rapture is happening soon guys, do all you can to remain rapturable
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Cammo: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oyeduntan, whyyyyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Jackson105: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
melzabull:
in your warped ewedu and smelly gbegiri filled brain abi? Ezi ofia

Stop convulsing, bring stats and let's compare

2 Likes

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by flokii: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Had it been they weren't caught now, tomorrow they'll come out to flaunt unexplained wealth and some girls (same specie they butchered) will come running and bending yarnsh for cash..

There is dignity in labour.. no let anyone talk down or laugh the legit hustle wey you dey take chop.May God continue to shame and expose these ritualists. Amen!
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Qatar2022: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you're not disappointed rise your hands up

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
From the scars on the face and open mouth, we shall know them

Zombies in the WASTE

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:

When you have no something reasonable to say, you still have something trash to vomit. If you like hang yourself but Tinubu will become the [/s]president of Nigeria[s]

President of Iragbiji town union

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by arsenal33: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
He will also blame B
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
May God protect us. With all these evil happenings, I wonder why some ladies still engage in oloshoism angry

I wish the two evil friends could be put to death publicly to serve as a deterrent to our young ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by selemempe: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oyatz please don't leave me cheesy
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Does ritual makes people rich ni
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by kingscare1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Too bad.
All these people commenting up and down on this forum thinks that when one kills someone or take another persons life that's when someone is really evil but that's a big fat lie and ignorant at play.

Let me tell you here and now that those of you that engage in dishonesty and promise failures in our inter-personal relationships and businesses are also perpetrators of these same evil they are rebuking.

Why did I say this? Do you know how it feels to be cheated on, its like a sharp pain, grief and unbearable pain in the mind of cheat victims.

It's hard living when being dubbed.
Let's change our ways, do the right thing always and be empathic to one another for the good of all.

The govt is not the solution but us and our mindsets. Be a good example.
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by chachanga: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Some people will say that ladies should stop following wealthy guys because of money, that it is why they're getting killed, and now we have this?
Honestly, evil has eaten deep into Nigeria and the law enforcement agencies are not helping cry

Only God can help us!

How should they help? Can you enumerate 5 ways you think they can help to curb this type of crime?

Note that they can't turn to spirits that will anticipate possible breakdown of good relations leading to life-endangerment between any two random people across all houses, streets, wards, senatorial districts, local governments, States and geopolitical zones of Nigeria as the same time within the framework of the current state of social injustices you have in Nigeria?

Till you restore social justice via voting in credible, competent, conscientious and creative teams of technocrats who have proven industry track-records of success based on solid policy documents (not all those your usual bread-&-butter 2-2k vote-selling electioneering processes); until you can do that, you won't be able to restore masses trust in government, you won't be able to set your country back on its feet and frankly everything will go to sh!ts from your present dilemma to full-scale Rwanda type where even your security forces will be overwhelmed.

Help yourselves. This culture of everybody trying to blame everybody else don't seem to be working.
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Ugandatales: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why is this making front page for a second d time
Re: Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) by Nyne: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
If Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria. Then Nigeria is going backward in time. Never support such pls.

Arespect10:

When you have no something reasonable to say, you still have something trash to vomit. If you like hang yourself but Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.