Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. (963 Views)

5 Years Before Going Abroad Doctors Bill: A Clinical Stitch In Time / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Going abroad from Ebute Metta Station.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by FarahAideed: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Propaganda models before the train station was opened
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
Propaganda models before the train station was opened

Trust me, I see painment, bad bele and frustration written all over your face.

grin grin
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by AfonjaMuslim: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ekoile my Yoruba muslim brother, when will you retire from this your propaganda job?
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
AfonjaMuslim:
Ekoile my Yoruba muslim brother, when will you retire from this your propaganda job?
[/s]

Nna, stay away from drugs, this is about Nigerians going broad, not you going to your village..

grin grin
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
See before and after, how PMB transformed the railway system in less than 4 years...

To God be the Glory..

grin grin

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by BigSarah(f): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Just trains....

High cost of electricity
Blossoming insecurity
Huge debt profile
Uncontrollable inflation
The economy is in the toilet...

But hey it doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter , because we’ve got trains and good photographer...

3 Likes

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
He build trains but the people who ride them live in poverty. What an irony

1 Like

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Train don begin transport industrial products.

To God be the Glory..

grin grin

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Skynet45:
He build trains but the people who ride them live in poverty. What an irony

The fact that you are poor and poverty-stricken doesn't mean the rest of the country are in the same boat with you and your village realities..

That train is immune to ipob hatred and bad bele.

Ndo.

grin grin
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
BigSarah:
Just trains....

High cost of electricity
Blossoming insecurity
Huge debt profile
Uncontrollable inflation
The economy is in the toilet...

But hey it doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter , because we’ve got trains and good photographer...
[/s]

Trust me, you no fit collect money from bank with your lamentation, hatred and your life frustration..

grin grin
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you are poor and poverty-stricken doesn't mean the rest of the country are in the same boat with you and your village realities..

That train is immune to ipob hatred and bad bele.

Ndo.

grin grin

Ode so I'm now ipob oloriburuku
Over 70 percent of Nigeria population live below poverty all thanks to your almanjiri dullard president who doesn't know a thing about governance. Abokii like you needs to attend real Universities and not rely on quota system education

1 Like

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by BigSarah(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Trust me, you no fit collect money from bank with your lamentation, hatred and your life frustration..

grin grin

Is that the best response you can come up with, you guys have learnt from Ipob bah...
When you’re deluded you just respond derogatively

2 Likes

Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
BigSarah:

Is that the best response you can come up with, you guys have learnt from Ipob bah...
When you’re deluded you just respond derogatively
[/s]

I'm immune to ipob hatred, bad bele, frustration and anti-Nigerian lamentations.

Try another customer..

Poor ipob...

grin grin
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by plaindealer: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Skynet45:

Ode so I'm now ipob oloriburuku
Over 70 percent of Nigeria population live below poverty all thanks to your almanjiri dullard president who doesn't know a thing about governance. Abokii like you needs to attend real Universities and not rely on quota system education
[/s]

Kepp quiet jare.....

ipob is not a tribe, it's a bankrupt, hateful, bitter and anti-Nigerian mentality which you also displayed.
Re: See Nigerians Going Abroad...pic.. by History555: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Plaindealer aka eko ile. Professional sycophant since 2011. 10yrs of shit eating yet no political appointment.

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Assertions Of Prof Adewumi, Ex Man O' War Leader On Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] / Onochie’s Rejection: Delta Hasn’t Produced a National Commissioner ― INEC Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.