Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

These Are The Zombies...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Zombies...... (183 Views)

Biafra: The Zombies In The Biafra Struggle - By Elochukwu Ohaji / This Man Is Greater Than Tinubu, Awolowo, Buhari And All The Zombies Put Togethe / I Have Succeeded In Delivering About 200 Zombies In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Zombies...... by esnbrutality: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2021
The Picture below was posted by a rabid Buhari zombie and IGBO hater from Benue state who comes online to spew rubbish and champion the position of Fulani herdsmen.

The basic thing here is that looking at the Picture ...even with the fake smiles and make believe happiness.....THIS YOUNG MEN ARE REALLY HUNGRY AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY FROM PEOPLE THAT STEAL THEM BLIND.

I just wanted to update the forum incase you missed this pinsure.......

if you want to tag any zombie....SEE THE NEW MEME!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Even Christ Was A Protester -- OAP Michael Effiong / 936 Students Abducted From Nigerian Schools In Six Months / Democracy Day: Convoke National Conference, Edo Youths Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.