Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils (63728 Views)

June 12 Protests In London (Videos) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by abbaemma: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Asgard73:
South south of
Bayelsa, cross river,rivers,akwaibom ... and the east are inseparable....

The south might have reservations about eastern igbos .. but they can never ever follow yoruba and their Edo iteskiri people as south or Niger del

Today grayoso have learnt it hard that Awolowo died trying to divide this people but failed

Let them travelled to bayelsa and do june 12 protest and know if we won’t burn them alive

What région are you from ??.... just asking.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Classicalman(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
We have nothing to do with June 12. Let A4njas fight their own war.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by flokii: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
HustlePro:

I am Igbo and just wanted to read and go but I had to comment because of this.

You see, when you do something by offending him unprovoked to an average Igbo man, he will hold it for a very long time.

We were all here when they turned #EndSARS to Igbos want to destroy Lagos. Igbos should go back and protest in their village... From Nairaland to Twitter, we saw it and read it

When they made plans to reopen the Lekki Tollgate and people started agitation with Plans to protest on February 14,2021. within 24 hours, #DefendLagos started trending and before we know it, they said it was Igbos behind it. Mr Marcaroni was arrest and a lot of other but I know Igbos stayed away from that protest.

Of course it was the handy work of Tinubu and his stooges because Igbos are a soft target in Nigeria. Everybody wants to pounce on them for sparing like punching bag.

You can't tell me you are not aware of the aforementioned, can you?

In 2019 when Tinubu was interviewed for herdsmen attack in South West, his response was "is Evans a herdsman"?, taking a swipe at Igbos as usual. What has Evans, who only kidnapped Igbo men, got to do in a conversation that involve killer herdsmen.

In same. 2019 before the election, Tinubu's wife on camera saw an Igbo man who was busy selling his product in the street of Lagos, called him to interrogate the innocent man upon finding out that he is Igbo, she said "we don't trust you people"

During that election, Tinubu sent his boys to attack Igbos, harass them, beat them, close their shops, disenfranchised them FROM VOTING...

LET ME STOP HERE.

Please next time, mind how you deny what is obvious to everyone.

See where this ethnic ATTACKS has led him. That presidential ambitions will NOT be actualized.

We are not stupid.

Wait.. so you want to pretend that you didn't see posts of Nnamdi Kanu ordering Igbos to hijack the EndSars protest in Lagos, PortHarcourt and Abuja? telling Igbos to destroy Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu and burn down everything.

Please what right does a man from far away Abia in South East goepolitical zone have with Lagos in South West? If you feign ignorance of his posts and comments then I'm sorry to say that you're even worse than the hypocrite dishing out orders for people to destroy other regions outside of his.

You should be thanking your stars that Yorubas didn't descend on you after that carnage in Lagos and South West, you're here talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by evsimmigration: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Secure your visa packagong100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW.0.8.1:5.3:8.0:9.7.1.2
FOR MORE INFORMATION.
We also organise exam runs, training& registration.on GRE,.GMAT, IELTS, GRE,SAT,PTE,OET, TOEFL, ACT etc

We guarantee score of GRE.330/340 GMAT 680/800.Toefl 100/120 ACT 30/36
SAT.140/1800 etc
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years, U.S.A, UK, IRELAND, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA or any other developed countries working visa.
We also do Canadian Express Entry, for both
Family and single packages.
Note :
NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately.
PLEASE CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 0.8.1.5.3.8.0.9.7.1.2

donnie:
I repeat, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo or look Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Malawian(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Antoeni:
Buhari has no house in Lagos or Ibadan. He won't retire to SW , SS or SE after his presidency. The possibility of him using that railway or Expressway is almost zero. He did it for you and I.
STOP HATING!
He did it because it is the fastest way to ship in their Fulani people from Niger and other countries. Southwest is about to become Fulanistan very soon.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by ictjobber: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
LordGuru1:
Immediately I saw this post and saw the op to be a confirmed Fulanis Jihadist, I checked the responses and was not disappointed about the ever-gullible senseless Igbos already calling Yorubas unprintable names exactly as the op programmed. Igbos always claim to be the wisest, yet Aboki Fulanis have mastered playing them like Primary School football. Tueh on all them Igbo brainless foreheads

Very few are Igbos, majority are agents planted on Nairaland to cause disarray

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by HustlePro: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
J2381:
nonsense.
your lord will never rule This country.. Go and die
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by vaca1: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Abascoh:
No sensible Igbo person should join the back stabbing Yoruba chameleons on any protest. They will only end up betraying igbos and siding with their Fulani masters to attack them. End SARS was not long ago nah, didn't we see the worse kind of chameleonish behavior by Yorubas? They ended up turning it into an "Igbos are destroying Lagos" agenda. The blunt truth is that Igbos will be used as a scapegoat by the army and other security agencies if they join the protest and the Yorubas will turn around and support their Fulani masters in their brutality against Igbos. Every wise igbo person should stay away from any protest that has to do with one Nigeria. Yorubas and other one Nigeria tribes can go and protest for their one Nigeria.

Okwu. Simple

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by evsimmigration: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari did not know that Sunday exist,cos Sunday is nobody for Nigeria,Nnamdi is just learning work from our almghty Nnamdi Kalu

egoldman:

We are not in a race to see who will separate first from Nigeria. Sunday Igboho is doing his thing while Nnamdi Kanu is doing his, I don't know where you are coming from.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Emperor5(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
It seems you guys can't do without mentioning southeast.
U didn't mention South South, north central and north. Must SE protest with Sw

5 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by HustlePro: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
flokii:

Wait.. so you want to pretend that you didn't see posts of Nnamdi Kanu ordering Igbos to hijack the EndSars protest in Lagos, PortHarcourt and Abuja? telling Igbos to destroy Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu and burn down everything.

Please what right does a man from far away Abia in South East goepolitical zone have with Lagos in South West? If you feign ignorance of his posts and comments then I'm sorry to say that you're even worse than the hypocrite dishing out orders for people to destroy other regions outside of his.

You should be thanking your stars that Yorubas didn't descend on you after that carnage in Lagos and South West, you're here talking nonsense

You are an idiot.

What started the #EndSARS protest? and FYI I didn't see nor do I care about Kanu.

I am more about the innocent lives killed by Police, which one day you can become victim.

How the whole #EndSARS that was collective expression of pain spanning over a decade became and Igbo thing as if ALL Igbos came together agreed that Lagos should be destroyed. Same Lagos that has Igbo business?

Which Yoruba? You must really think I can't decipher who is behind the agenda lol. I know quite well that it's not Yoruba but Tinubu. No dey use one man agenda to rob all Yoruba...
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by vaca1: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bar1941:
Now we can see the real cowards and betrayals. They showed this attitudes during #ENDSARS protest and here they are again. They will only brag on social media and other news medium but when it's time for action they run away. Their leaders are even worst, they will run away and leave their followers to their fates, example Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and the likes.
But you guys said endsars is Igbo affair. Oponu. Forget we know you guys
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by HustlePro: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
flokii:

You are an idiot.

What started the #EndSARS protest? and FYI I didn't see nor do I care about Kanu.

I am more about the innocent lives killed by Police, which one day you can become victim.

How the whole #EndSARS that was collective expression of pain spanning over a decade became and Igbo thing as if ALL Igbos came together agreed that Lagos should be destroyed. Same Lagos that has Igbo business?

Which Yoruba? You must really think I can't decipher who is behind the agenda lol. I know quite well that it's not Yoruba but Tinubu. No dey use one man agenda to rob all Yoruba...

Descend fire cos you think the whole Yoruba people are hungry like you who go seeking crumbs from Tinubu...

Who killed people at Lekki Tollgate? Oh, yeah, it never happened according to sell out like you, yet it was an Igbo lady that made sure the whole world saw it

3 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by flokii: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
HustlePro:

You are an idiot.

You've just confirmed to the whole world that you're a hypocrite.. an evil one at that.

You don't care about IPOB and Kanu calling for attacks on Yoruba soil but you cared when PMB threatened to deal with IPOB in the language they understand, petitioning US, UK, ICC, twitter and the likes.

Anyone that sees your kind and not run is doomed already. So pathetic
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by HustlePro: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
anurd1991:
5% inconsequential cheesy

you can't be in Lagos and decide zoning of APC.

Tinubu will never be president...

4 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Obakashdee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thinkfree:
Oga na yoruba protest. June 12th means nothing to ipob/biafra therefore you guys can go to abiola's grave and beg him to help you gain your freedom from your masters.

Lol iPod or Whatsoever they are called means nothing to anyone, fooIs

Una wey no be slaves na lol ldiot
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Asgard73: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
abbaemma:

What région are you from ??.... just asking.

Ekeremor
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by HustlePro: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
flokii:

You've just confirmed to the whole world that you're a hypocrite.. an evil one at that.

You don't care about IPOB and Kanu calling for attacks on Yoruba soil but you cared when PMB threatened to deal with IPOB in the language they understand, petitioning US, UK, ICC, twitter and the likes.

Anyone that sees your kind and not run is doomed already. So pathetic

Still trying hard to make #EndSARS about Igbos right?

Who killed people at Lekki? Who put off the lights at the tollgate? Who sent army to kill innocent people, both Yoruba and Igbos at the tollgate.

Bloody bastard. That is why you are.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by flokii: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
HustlePro:

Still trying hard to make #EndSARS about Igbos right?

Who killed people at Lekki? Who put off the lights at the tollgate? Who sent army to kill innocent people, both Yoruba and Igbos at the tollgate.

Bloody bastard. That is why you are.

Fvck off my mentions jor.. you no get talk.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by HustlePro: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
flokii:

Fvck off my mentions jor.. you no get talk.
idiot answer me na... U no fit answer who kill people like chicken for Lekki? Bastard!
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by vannessa7(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Firstly I ain't Iboe

Secondly you are a very unintelligent and naive
You lack any form of decency so you should be in a cage on display in a ranch

Your angry outburst compared to my logical argument made clear the one with the schizophrenia tendency, grin cool
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by abbaemma: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
shegoon:
Pride and tribalism will always flow in the vein of an average igbo man, reason you you feel you are been marginalized. You people are not marginalized but your attitude and inability to flow with major tribes. When other regions were voting for APC you all decided to face same direction casting your votes for PDP. After losing gallantly there was mass migration from PDP to APC from your place to reap what they didn't sow, then you want to be president in the party founded by someone else, what happen to the founder who has been nurturing it from AC to ACN and now APC, what happen to your PDP/APGA. No General, go to a war, fight and conquer alone.You still need one of the major tribe in Nigeria to achieve your aims but you chose to be their enemies. Even Nnamdi Kanu is anticipating a collaboration with Sunday Igboho for a successful breakage.
In as much as you have refuse to cooperate and coexist with other tribe, you all see other tribe as rival. Simple protest now to demonstrate your grievances now that the whole world is watching keenly. You will decide to do yours alone and get killed.I pity the south south state that would form BIAFRA with you, the union no go last.
In conclusion, let's learn to do the right thing at the right time and cooperate without exhibition of any religion, political and tribal affiliation. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL
which other tribe are you talking about??... didn't the yorubas' believe their fulani masters during the Civil War and aided the fight against the Eastern region then, but honestly you guys always find a way to stab us in the back, we joined the #ENDSAR protest - the Yorubas found it as a way to insult us, but we didn't join #june 12 and now we are cowards right?? ..... . look at the Heading of this news sef... Calmness in the East... you want the east to turn to a battle ground of this fulani administration and the Igbos right??

People just filled with hatred against the Igbos.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Mixedfruit: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Visanation:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
Nice one
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by abbaemma: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Emperor5:
It seems you guys can't do without mentioning southeast.
U didn't mention South South, north central and north. Must SE protest with Sw

I no know ooo.... wetin be SE own for inside.
see me see trouble... the East since this administration has been fighting against this government, from killer herdsmen to military checkpoint everywhere, to the bad economy.... but the Yorubas acted like it didn't concern them...

5 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Mixedfruit: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Bar1941:

Undiluted cowardice like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu I guess? No one bothers if you chicken-hearted set of people joined or not, calling the Yorubas cowards is what your entire tribe should eschew from.

Currently among the freedom fighters in Nigeria, it's on record your Nnamdi Kanu is the only lazy ass fighter ranting from exile, even ordinary Igboho that joined yesterday is here fighting with his people. Sowore that has all it takes to run away and use just his news medium (Sahara) didn't do that because he knows the importance of leading from the front.

Go and read the history of the deaths of Gen. Adekunle Fajuyi and Gen Johnson Aguyi-Ironsi, then you will know the level of bravery the Yorubas can display.
See this mumu man oooh !
I just dey watch you for here you dey spew thrash ,but I go soon burst your ass
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by J2381: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
HustlePro:
your lord will never rule This country.. Go and die
after you douchebag. tongue
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Druss(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
This thread is proof of the innate stubbornness to learn. Igbo vs. Yoruba - who benefits from this conflict? Igbo? Yoruba? The future? None of them

Better to unite and ignore the attempts of political, myopic and bigoted sponsored charlatans who seek to drive a wedge so as to aid an agenda that benefits no one not even the ones posting.

Nigeria is one whether some like it or not.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Tvibes001(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2021
My question is has the protest ended or are we going to continue on Monday?
Because e be like say Buhari no hear this one day protest oh.

If the yorubas want the IGBOS to join in any protest now let them tag it ENDNIGERIA OR REFERENDUM, e sure me die say even say make army headquarters dey for SE, the protest must hold.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by evsimmigration: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Stop displaying your stupidity in the public forum..It is Tinubu who refurbished this dead dried vegetable and sold it like a Holy Saint to Nigeria,just for his useless presidential selfish interest.. Just see the calamity we are facing...Had it been that Tinubu happens to be an igbo man now that sold Buhari to us,the whole Yoruba would have skinned us alive with bad mouth..

Yes he ordered his boys to scatter some areas in Lagos, PH,etc cos protests were on going already.Yes,He did what he did cos ,what did you say when Tinubu was busy destroying Igbo properties? He gave the order as a pay back to what Tinubu did to Igbos property.As for me, Tinubu & other numerous wicked/nefarious yoruba leaders that destroyed igbo properties in Lagos just to wicked them,will suffer.Had it been this our so called thief South East Governors would fight and grade River Niger water so that ships will be entering there,nobody Igbo person would come to Lagos for anything.Tinubu is a thief that deserves to be stoned in a sane country....He is a greedy fool, upon all the tour gate stolen money,he is still not satisfied & he is still eyeing Presidential seat.. Thunder!!

flokii:

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by anurd1991: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2021
And u think staying in Dubai and blackmailing the government will make u president.

HustlePro:
you can't be in Lagos and decide zoning of APC.

Tinubu will never be president...
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by edlion57(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2021
Not for us
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Belial06: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2021
[s]
vannessa7:

Your angry outburst compared to my logical argument made clear the one with the schizophrenia tendency, grin cool
[/s]

says the mental patient grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.