Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils (63343 Views)

June 12 Protests In London (Videos) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by vannessa7(f): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

says the mental patient grin

Its normal for the insane to call normal people mad, still acting true to type, cognitive dissonance, yabaleft is waiting for you. Bring it on. tongue
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Belial06: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2021
[s]
vannessa7:

Its normal for the insane to call normal people mad, still acting true to type, cognitive dissonance, yabaleft is waiting for you. Bring it on. tongue
[/s]

Hush

Based on your own comment you first asserted that I was mentally handicapped you cretin

So alas you remain nothing grin
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Lightorder: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Igbos are wise, June 12 is of no concern to the Igbo man, so I see no reason protesting, I see oduduwa republic becoming a reality after this protest.

This I have seen.
oga, look well
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Kheeng1: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHRmqVbO-lQ

Hot!!!!
June 12 protest
Ijebu ode riot
Lagos shootings

Watch now and subscribe
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by Dim08: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abascoh:
No sensible Igbo person should join the back stabbing Yoruba chameleons on any protest. They will only end up betraying igbos and siding with their Fulani masters to attack them. End SARS was not long ago nah, didn't we see the worse kind of chameleonish behavior by Yorubas? They ended up turning it into an "Igbos are destroying Lagos" agenda. The blunt truth is that Igbos will be used as a scapegoat by the army and other security agencies if they join the protest and the Yorubas will turn around and support their Fulani masters in their brutality against Igbos. Every wise igbo person should stay away from any protest that has to do with one Nigeria. Yorubas and other one Nigeria tribes can go and protest for their one Nigeria.
I usually don't engage in tribal sentiment but let me clear out this.

One reason the Igbo may NEVER be the President of this country is ARROGANCE.

To them, every other person is bad, only them is good.

To them every other person is backstabbers, only them is sincere.

The Igbos have failed to understand that COMPROMISE is needed to win a war at some time.

They prefer to win a small battle and lose big war.

There are 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria. the Igbo, The Hausa and the Yoruba.

The Igbo speak disdainly to the rest of the group and still want to rule/lead them.

The Yoruba parley with the Hausa to get what they want.

The Hausas parley with the Yoruba to get what they want

But the Igbo will never parley and claims they are marginalised. Why won't you?

I hate arrogance!

Most Igbo people display these attribute except those who are genuinely born again.

In a democracy, numbers win always.

Until the Igbo tribe realise that they cannot near the presidency until they parley with either the Hausa or the Yoruba, they will continue in their present state. Just like Newton's Law states " a body will continue in it present state of rest or if it is in motion, it will continue in motion, unless it is acted upon by a force.

Until the Igbo form alliance with one of the major tribes they will remain in their present state.

I love Igbos, Ikenna, Ogbonna and Uche are my very good friends but what I have written above is my thought.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by masakk(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
If igbos join, then a greater "devil" has entered which will take the
focus away from them.
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by vannessa7(f): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Hush

Based on your own comment you first asserted that I was mentally handicapped you cretin

So alas you remain nothing grin

Let me refresh your memory, you started the name calling based on your non existent manners, you cannot express yourself without being insolent, your attitudinal problems belong to you and your opinion about me holds no water. Every obnoxious act is a cry for help, get help

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by ModestGal(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Queenslander:
Lmao, just take a Look at this dunce, modest? Indeed.. you're small and moderate in every aspect of your dead miserable life,. my dear you have become a largely a superfluous presence about the place,. Your stupid ass opinion about the igbos doesn't count one bit, nobody takes you seriously, not even the shit ass business you do here, grin. Lool, your inherent hatred for the igbos will eventually consume you.. Know this and know peace!! Bastard!!
Lol,who beat you?
Re: June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
pricklewane:
Sorrow kee your igbo father in hell. Have you said sorrow for voting Jonathan.
Seems like your father is no more and you're pained; lol. Your hatred had killed your father, easy. You can't kill my own father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.