Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters (47682 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Veryfoolishboy: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
The poverty in Nigeria is unrivaled
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Veryfoolishboy: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Reelmii:
1k can buy yam pottage na, for bible no be pottage that guy is sell his own birthright?..... so they are doing well
Guy you off me
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vickym1:
U used 1k to sell ur birth right.. Shame on u undecided

My dear, these are the people dragging the country back. Because of 1k. Poverty is bad!!
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vickym1:
U used 1k to sell ur birth right.. Shame on u undecided
Na this type dey nairaland plenty. Bbq grill, Cillimarin aka Ngenekwensu etc.. Just because of 1000. Some people are really cursed, ain't they seeing how things are falling apart or are they operating from the oceans or moon.
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by FrancisEjen: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
"The worst of military is better than democracy" yet you when out there, wore that t-shirt to celebrate democracy..... You are part of the problem we are facing in this country. All that rubbish you vomited from that gutter hole you call a month was for what? A t-shirt, a face cap an a thousand naira. Bravo!
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Reelmii: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

Guy you off me
guy na sooo, birthright no expensive to buy right from the days of john the Baptist grin
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Ajah489(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Naija i hail o!
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
sapphiere:
If my people "Nigerians" would humble themselves and vote in a woman as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the next general election, I will take away their sorrow.

Isn't it women that are in d video selling their future for just 1000naira? What types leaders will they be when nigerians humble themselves and vote for them?

1 Like

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by crackhouse(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The worst of Democracy is better than the best of Military,,, as simple as that. The man no suppose get paid grin

#1k for all this wahala? Poverty is a bastard.
he goofed but was right anyway because the worst of military is better than buhari's democracy.
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Haywhymido(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Not bad.

Atleast, it is better to paid to do a job than to do a job for free, only for the organizers to use your name to get grants

Nothing is free on mother earth, only a fool work for free grin grin

The truth is most of you are for sale, you are not better than those girls they promise 1000 naira.

I have been coming across your comments since morning, it reeks of stupidity. And finally you and your family members are the ones for sale. Eleribuu

2 Likes

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Tywo2018: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Am sure she's paid N1000 to say same. Conflicting accusations Nigeria my country undecided undecided
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yusman316:

And what will a visionarian achieve with vision less people that are always at each others throats at any given opportunity?

Read the story of lee of Singapore, then come back and talk, when you travel abroad, you will know Nigerians we have vision, direction, and hardworking peeps, Brillant peeps, you just need a working environment, good tax fees, stable light, everywhere neat and proper, it’s not hard to do, not really hard
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Vickym1(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Na this type dey nairaland plenty. Bbq grill, Cillimarin aka Ngenekwensu etc.. Just because of 1000. Some people are really cursed, ain't they seeing how things are falling apart or are they operating from the oceans or moon.
Na wah ooo.... With all these that's going on some people still have the mind to support this govt
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

My dear, these are the people dragging the country back. Because of 1k. Poverty is bad!!
I guess they dnt care about the economy of this corn-tree
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Reelmii:
1k can buy yam pottage na, for bible no be pottage that guy use sell his own birthright?..... so they are doing well
One day meal
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Vickym1(f): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
olmoRoc:

A lot of people in my former neighborhood used to sell theirs for a bottle of soda or a plate of rice.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the worst of it all
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by craves(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Make una free the babe... Her disposition tells you she is just catching fun, that babe no send buhari, Nigeria or even June 12

She is just chilling IMO

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Bishopfelix: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Just like it happened during #endsars, we know that it will get to them paying to counter the protest
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Renforce: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
How much Dem give

1 Like

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Ayobami7(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lol
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Gamesmart: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Isn't it women that are in d video selling their future for just 1000naira? What types leaders will they be when nigerians humble themselves and vote for them?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by TJaguar(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
blinking001:
Planned interview to discredit and defame our darling president. We are very much aware that no matter what the president does, wailers will always wail. They can never support the economic policies of this present administration because of hatred and jealousy. God will continue to shame them as Nigeria will continue to move forward in the right direction. Amen.

I hope the peanuts you are gaining from this government was enough to sell your soul undecided
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by doublecross(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
emmnprince:

200 billion people! shocked
I hope you're not frolicking with dem damn niggars crew!

The world population isn't even up to 15 billion!
bro use your head na! Generations are yet to come.... You think the Sins of these people will end with this generation?
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by MichaelDares(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
These are.the people who put the whole nation under a bad government because of 1000 or 500......shame on them....they shall reap what they have put millions of Nigerians into in a very special way
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by pansophist(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
If I shock, make I kpeme. grin

The online version full nairaland. Idiots that are paid by how much chaos they can cause on social media, distorting public opinions, and giving the impression that there are subsets of Nigerians that think differently and support the mannequin in Aso rock.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.