Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters (47693 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by OBA117(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=iExplore post=102645693]A video shared on Twitter shows the moment #IStandWithBuhari, Pro-Buhari Protesters was telling ROOTtv that they were promised 1000 naira to support buhari.

When asked how much they were paid, they replied

To support who?

She is the "woman version" of Esau in the Bible. Just because of 1k....smhhh undecided
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by BlckBoy4U(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
wheres
Sunday2021 and his colleagues fellow slaves to Buhari
that brags about Buhari on every threats.
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Dybala11(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
If my people "Nigerians" would humble themselves and vote in a woman as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the next general election, I will take away their sorrow.
You don come with your nonsense again, those two people in that video are "hermaphrodites" abi?? grin
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by mrbenjame: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
If my people "Nigerians" would humble themselves and vote in a woman as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the next general election, I will take away their sorrow.

Vote which woman?

Let me tell you something. In my honest opinion. I don’t really need you to agree with me to start with. Women’s style of leadership is very annoying and frustrating. Any position a lady takes up in any organization they abuse it. Especially if it is in Nigeria.

If you work in an organization where women lead you’ll understand that women have a no sympathy syndrome for her surbordinates. A man can be considerate to some level but a woman. What she says stand. That’s not what we need. I’m not a sexist but I believe a Nigerian woman. Quote my word. A “Nigerian “ woman can’t take up such leadership position. She’d turn a jezebel.

Go to any government organization, banks, universities, schools, embassy, etc and try to meet with the overall lady in charge. Your body go tell you. All we need now is a good man to lead Nigeria. Not a woman ruling Nigeria. I’m not against a woman taking leadership roles but not a number one figure. I wish you’d understand. Women own sef no good.
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
[s]
mrbenjame:

Vote which woman?

Let me tell you something. In my honest opinion. I don’t really need you to agree with me to start with. Women’s style of leadership is very annoying and frustrating. Any position a lady takes up in any organization they abuse it. Especially if it is in Nigeria.

If you work in an organization where women lead you’ll understand that women have a no sympathy syndrome for her surbordinates. A man can be considerate to some level but a woman. What she says stand. That’s not what we need. I’m not a sexist but I believe a Nigerian woman. Quote my word. A “Nigerian “ woman can’t take up such leadership position. She’d turn a jezebel.

Go to any government organization, banks, universities, schools, embassy, etc and try to meet with the overall lady in charge. Your body go tell you. All we need now is a good man to lead Nigeria. Not a woman ruling Nigeria. I’m not against a woman taking leadership roles but not a number one figure. I wish you’d understand. Women own sef no good.
[/s]
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by frizakengineeri: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
tolexy007:
hungerbad
You can say that again
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by frizakengineeri: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
blinking001:
Planned interview to discredit and defame our darling president. We are very much aware that no matter what the president does, wailers will always wail. They can never support the economic policies of this present administration because of hatred and jealousy. God will continue to shame them as Nigeria will continue to move forward in the right direction. Amen.
I hope you too get paid
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by DCatt: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2021
If you are deaf and blind, there's nothing I can do about that. People granted interviews, some said they are the leaders when the govt asked to speak to the group and unusual deposits were made into some people's accounts around the time endsars started.

Link ko switch ni.
Magnoliaa:

Who came out to tell you and point to themself as the leader? Yeye.

If anybody was fighting for "ownership", it was Nintendolink. And we know how that/he ended up.
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Gamesmart: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2021
lexy2014:

Isn't it women that are in d video selling their future for just 1000naira? What types leaders will they be when nigerians humble themselves and vote for them?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by lexy2014: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

U have already been crying before today so it's not something that hasn't happened. I didn't tell u d coalition will fail. I only told u how d parliamentary system of govt works with regards to d information provided in d story. It's always fingers crossed.

U are comparing nigeria with Israel. Does nigeria have policy? What is Israels number 1 policy? Is there any Israeli prime minister who will not want to kick Palestinians out?

U are saying "that might change" which shows that u aren't even sure thereby confirming my earlier comment that u have little knowledge on d subject matter. With all u have said, u weren't able to negate what I said. So what exactly is it u say u are rejoicing over?
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, is poverty written on forehead

Majority of these girls are broke, packaging with peanut from boys or parents

No opposition has time to be printing stuffs to discredit buhari not even pdp that has no funds to even do opposition

Not 1k boss, tell me N5k then I start trusting you.

Their transportation down there might be close to N1k
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
DCatt:
If you are deaf and blind, there's nothing I can do about that. People granted interviews, some said they are the leaders when the govt asked to speak to the group and unusual deposits were made into some people's accounts around the time endsars started.

Link ko switch ni.

Your words don't mean shit. Who and who granted interviews and where specifically did they call themselves the leaders? Whose account was money sent into?
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Gamesmart: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2021
lexy2014:

U have already been crying before today so it's not something that hasn't happened. I didn't tell u d coalition will fail. I only told u how d parliamentary system of govt works with regards to d information provided in d story. It's always fingers crossed.

U are comparing nigeria with Israel. Does nigeria have policy? What is Israels number 1 policy? Is there any Israeli prime minister who will not want to kick Palestinians out?

U are saying "that might change" which shows that u aren't even sure thereby confirming my earlier comment that u have little knowledge on d subject matter. With all u have said, u weren't able to negate what I said. So what exactly is it u say u are rejoicing over?

grin grin grin
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin

Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by Gamesmart: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin grin
Re: They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters by DCatt: 2:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Zombie!
Mumu who and who screamed about their accounts being frozen?
Magnoliaa:

Your words don't mean shit. Who and who granted interviews and where specifically did they call themselves the leaders? Whose account was money sent into?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Security Operatives Take Over Lekki Tollgate Ahead Of #EndSARS Memorial Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.