Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos (937 Views)

"Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Most Igbos dont like Buhari, the fact that we barely voted for him all 5 times he has run for President is proof enough.

However, Buhari as President of Nigeria, does not have the luxury of hating any ethnic group, his office is not for those he likes.

So I was really surprised when Buhari showed his unbridled hatred for Igbos in his Arise Tv interview

When asked why he was building a rail project to Niger Republic, Buhari gleefully said he has cousins Niger, and that having discovered oil, it was important for Niger Republic to move everything through Nigeria. Niger Republic is a landlocked

However, when Buhari was asked about IPOB and the South East, he said he was happy that the South South has said they will remain part of Nigeria because the South East will be encircled and have access to no where

In other words, Buhari is happy to spend billions to ensure that his brothers in Niger Republic have good access to move goods and services through Nigeria. But should the South East become an independent country, Buhari wants the place bottled up so that they wont have access to the sea or anywhere.

Tell me this is not proof that Buhari hates Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by MalcoImX: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Everyday Buhari
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by nero2face: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
He don't like Us and we hate him de more...very simple...he won't remain there forever, the SE can still receive double of whatever he has done for his brothers from Niger after he had gone. Enough of this hyping of Buhari, we no dey see am seff
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Franzinni: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
He meant to say

Biafran dot... in a saiku

The man sabi form concept sha.
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Igbos hate Buhari and Buhari hate them too !!! The handwriting is on the wall for all to see .Do you now want us to force Igbos to love Buhari or Buhari to love Igbos who always show sign of hatred towards one another every minutes ? What I know sure is that both rifer has nothing to gain than Hatred and bitterness which will be the onset of their downfalls .

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Ifearnoevil: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Leave the mugu.
The man is not smart and can only be a president in a useless country like Nigeria.
I doubt if Niger republic will vote for somebody like him in their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Tinubuadvocate: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
And so?

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
I thank God for what he said. Most of the eastern governors was not around or are still small when Biafran war was fought and now they can see and feel the hatred glaring at their faces. They should go back masturbating and romancing with Hausa Fulanis. I don't blame the vegetable, I blame the Eastern governors

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
gidgiddy:
Most Igbos dont like Buhari, the fact that we barely voted for him all 5 times he has run for President is proof enough.

However, Buhari as President of Nigeria, does not have the luxury of hating any ethnic group, his office is not for those he likes.

So I was really surprised when Buhari showed his unbridled hatred for Igbos in his Arise Tv interview

When asked why he was building a rail project to Niger Republic, Buhari gleefully said he has cousins Niger, and that having discovered oil, it was important for Niger Republic to move everything through Nigeria. Niger Republic is a landlocked

However, when Buhari was asked about IPOB and the South East, he said he was happy that the South South has said they will remain part of Nigeria because the South East will be encircled and have access to no where

In other words, Buhari is happy to spend billions to ensure that his brothers in Niger Republic have good access to move goods and services through Nigeria. But should the South East become an independent country, Buhari wants the place bottled up so that they wont have access to the sea or anywhere.

You lament a lot.

Not good for your health.

Bitterness is a disease.
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Sunnybay7: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari only loves cows and fulani, what your saying is now new.
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

The Igbos have shown that they are too big for man hatred! The feeling is mutual!

He (Buhari) can plan all he wants but he can NEVER ascend, be or take the place of the Almighty!

After all of Nigerians resources, they emerged as the poorest country

So also I am sure, if you make enquiry, there are countries that doesn't even have the little South East have and they are doing fine!

So to hell with him and his hatred!!!
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Asgard73: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Umahi go decamp to pdp soon.. he get pride.. Na igbo man.

upon all Buhari count am join for IPOB grin
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Conrod: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You lament a lot.
Not good for your health.

Bitterness is a disease.
AND HOW COME YOU'RE STILL ALIVE ?
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Conrod:
AND HOW COME YOU'RE STILL ALIVE ?

I am not a bitter person.

I only pride myself as been fair and Just.
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by BigSarah(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
You IPOB members are annoying stop whimpering and sulking...
Buhari might be an incompetent cunt be he still has feelings, do you know the horrid things most IPOB members call him and his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Monogamy: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
But make we talk the truth oo, I no sure Buhari go make ordinary international air space station...

So from 5% to tiny dot... That man wicked fah...

grin cheesy
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Vickym1(f): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
A proud igbotic geh and proud to be a dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Difrent: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
nero2face:
He don't like Us and we hate him de more...very simple...he won't remain there forever, the SE can still receive double of whatever he has done for his brothers from Niger after he had gone. Enough of this hyping of Buhari, we no dey see am seff

This is the attitude I expect from most Ibos , you people are making him more popular with all these Buhari this buhari that everytime...HE WONT REMAIN PRESIDENT FOREVER

Not to say you shouldn't talk when things are not going well , knowing buhari like you claim, you shouldn't expect much from him, I think Ibos expect too much from someone they loathe

Democracy has it's fault too, one of it is that majority can atimes be wrong as can be seen with buhari experience,but those that voted buhari shouldn't be vilified for exercising their democratic rights
Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Jesuschristus: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Igbos hate Buhari according to u,but Buhari must not hate Igbo, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Niger Republic That Exposed His Hatred For Igbos by Rugaria: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Exposed buharis hatred? You don't seem to understand why some of us are called "wailers"? Buharis hatred towards the Igbos started since he joined the army when using Nzeogwus coup as xn excuse, he joined others to kill off every single igbo officers in sight! I mean, more than 300 officers! That done, they went into school hostels, markets, residential places and eliminate in droves every single igbo person and south south in sight!

Buhari, Babangida, Danjuma, Gado Nasko, Maman Vasta, the Wushishis and Dogonyaros.. Name them! They all ACTIVELY participated in that genocide and where the ones that uprooted Gowons regime because they felt he was not too hard on the Igbos, together with the Murtalas and the Obasanjos! Obasanjo actually made Buhari his Oil minister! Today he will be frothing at the mouth about buharis misgovernance, yet he made the guy! Remember PTF? Buhari made sure that the South East and the South South got the lowest projects! The report of the committee that investigated the PTF during Obasanjos regime is still there! Then his shariah rants!

Buharis hate for the Igbos is endemic and pervasive! The same with those crop of "civil war field commanders", who never stopped fighting Igbos uptill these days! There is no way you can be ruled by your worst enemies for almost a century and still think of making progress under them! That's why any igbo trying to make it look like there is anything manageable about Nigeria is somewhat insane to me...

(1) (Reply)

Igbo President Won't Stop Biafran Agitation / See how The North uses the south to do the dirty job / Watch Buhari And American President Biden Get Into A Sharp Public Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.