Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

"Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate (3736 Views)

Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
The Experience of Oyo State Labour Party Governorship candidate with Peter Obi.

He "rubbished" the man because he's a Muslim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by raskymonojendor: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
We all know why. Peter Obi's bigotry shines through again.

Below is what the guy looks like.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by BrotherShade: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
😎

APC propaganda as usual.
Peter Obi is the most Popular politician in the history of Nigeria.
Everybody wants to use Peter Obi's name to become relevant 😎

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by socialmediaman: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
From now on, [APC] will be [doing] propaganda upon propaganda because Asiwaju has a mandate to defend - Festus Keyamo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NPolC76Dk

Nigerians understand!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy's true personality is gradually coming out and people will see through his deceits and fakenes. Messiah that never was.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by God1000(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
This man is ungrateful

6 Likes

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by caution001: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Meaning?? undecided
Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Massiveglory: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Propaganda number 6 in less than 96 hours.

The same oyo state where PODATTI had a robust campaign.
The same oyo state where some fakepersons claiming LP south west came up with a video on presidential election eve claiming they are endorsing tilumbu.

There is something this people seeing that we are not seeing.
Take this from me,
PODATTI will get the mandate Nigerians gave them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Ihateheadslamer: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
It is better to be neutral than to pretend to like somebody you hate deep down tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Mirrabel00: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Is better not to be hidden
Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
This man is ungrateful
Oga read what obi did to him,the man has been in the party before obi dream of joining lp

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by BrotherShade: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes Daddy's true personality is gradually coming out and people will see through his deceits and fakenes. Messiah that never was.
Peter Obi still remains Nigeria messiah 😎

7 Likes

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherShade:
Peter Obi still remains Nigeria messiah 😎
Messiah of your one bedroom cubicle abi? Dy play

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by MasterJayJay: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
APC propaganda of lies!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

APC propaganda as usual.
Peter Obi is the most Popular politician in the history of Nigeria.
Everybody wants to use Peter Obi's name to become relevant 😎
The man has receipts,he gave time and location of all the events and even mentioned how doyin okupe seized mic from him in the presence of olubadan,shebi doyin and Peter are alive,let them come out and deny it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Draslo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Obi bastardized this party. Ellu Pey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Joevics(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol. Nobody knew LP had a candidate in OYO state until after the presidential election. That was when this guy started campaigning.
He didn't support any LP activity in Oyo state, yet he wants Obi to endorse him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by VinnyBaba: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
This Fool is a AGBADO sympathizer or APC zombie. πŸ˜•

Obi is a Lover of ALL TRIBES in Nigeria. 😎

Obi that came to Campaign in Delta state for the LP guber candidate, Ken Pela, whom he doesn't know @all. smiley

He should leave Oyo state and travel to Cry to Tinubu in Baba's hospital bed. embarassed sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
From now on, it will be propaganda upon propaganda because Asiwaju has a mandate to defend - Festus Keyamo

Nigerians understand!

mynd44 move to frontpage as usual
Doyin okupe and obi are alive and the events took place in public,doyin and okupe should come out to deny it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Throwback: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Even Obi's supporters know his history as a religious and ethnic bigot.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Joevics:
Lol. Nobody knew LP had a candidate in OYO state until after the presidential election. That was when this guy started campaigning.
He didn't support any LP activity in Oyo state, yet he wants Obi to endorse him.
Untrue.

I have seen several post on here before the presidential and gurbanatorial where some posters were asking questions on why one was campaigning for this guy....

The Obidients were focused on Rivers and Lagos.

But now I know why though. The guy looks like an Islamic cleric.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by gashiwalesman: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Its because Your wife or mother is not from the southeast! Next time get yourself an Igbo wife and you'd have his undivided attention.. And don't forget to say YES DADDY!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Eastlandx: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
alade00:

Lol
Normally, I would be expecting all Labour party Yorubas to Start showing Obi their true colors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
From now on, it will be propaganda upon propaganda because Asiwaju has a mandate to defend - Festus Keyamo

Nigerians understand!

mynd44 move to frontpage as usual
You were meant to tag nlfpm.
Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by duro2chang(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
He is a bigot a ND doesn't know how to play politics

5 Likes

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Even in kano grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
alade00:

And he does not bring to the table the block votes the North could have given him. The northern votes he solicited for were just "a means to an end".

Peter Obi is an eastern Nigeria project. Yorubas that voted Peter Obi in the presidential election were verbally attacked on Gistlover instagram page by obidients the moment they said they weren't supporting Chinedu GRV.

Yorubas would go through the daily insults that Northerners experienced in the time of Buhari. They even said Buhari was dead and his is now Jibril from Sudan.

But I trust the Yorubas to return the favour πŸ’ͺ.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by alade00: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Eastlandx:

Lol
Normally, I would be expecting all Labour part Yorubas to Start showing Obi their true colors.
What colour? Oh u want to start claiming victim as usual

4 Likes

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by LegendHero(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
You are a Yoruba Muslim and Obi is waging a religious war against you.

That’s exactly why he won’t care about you.

But we thank God that our Yorubaness supersede the religious bigotry Obi is trying to import into the South west.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obi Didn't Hide His Hatred For Me"- Oyo LP Guber Candidate by Zandena(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
God punish this Obi Pandora Ambassador!
He only hates the governorship candidate because he's a Muslim period! Remember Obi said it was a religious war and Muslim candidates needed to be weed out in order to allow makinde, Obi's Christian brother to emerged rather than having a Muslim LP candidate to win.
God thank You for saving us from this Monumental disaster and bigot called Obi!
We have really dodged a BOMB!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Post Oyo Results Here / Dr Akala Faults Ajimobi Relief Efforts To Flood Victims / El-rufai Insists Buhari Is Unelectable (Hypocrites Gallery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.