Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! (1778 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 22 April 2023: The Cleansing Power Of The Word / Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God / Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari On COVID-19, "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
For those who don't know already, change is coming to Nigeria.

Watch this Nigeria closely because by the time God was through with her, you would no longer be able to recognize her.

God is about to use Nigeria to show an example to the world of His capabilities.

Nigeria is going to play host to the end time move of God which would shake the foundations of this world.

God has begun cleansing the land to prepare her for what's to come.

Get ready so you're not left out.

Get ready for the end time revival.

The time of Nigeria has come.

Nigeria wake up!

God bless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2021
The year of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by josh123(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2021
Nigeria has no major part when the world ends
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
josh123:
Nigeria has no major part when the world ends
How did you come this idea?
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by josh123(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
How did you come this idea?
bible
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
josh123:
bible
Okay. I thought it was through a personal revelation.

So could you kindly state the place in the Bible that said or suggested that Nigeria has no major role to play concerning the events of the end times? Thanks
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by Jokerman(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jesusjnr I admire your optimism grin
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jokerman:
Jesusjnr I admire your optimism grin
This is not optimism but realism. God revealed these things to His prophets long time ago, so we're beginning to witness those things come to pass right before our very eyes just as He said.

God bless.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by KnownUnknown: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2021
God is about to happen to Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2021
The land is being healed!
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2021
It is coming.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
A country built on greed and oppression needs no rebirth.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by orisa37: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
MAY THIS DREAM BE MANIFEST IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
A country built on greed and oppression needs no rebirth.
So what does it need?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by CodeTemplar: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So what does it need?
Everybody needs personal experience with bros J (Jesus) and a full formation of Christ in them. As for nationhood, the Good book says, "can two walk together except they agree?". Rebirth of an exploitative entity is sin.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Everybody needs personal experience with bros J (Jesus) and a full formation of Christ in them. As for nationhood, the Good book says, "can two walk together except they agree?". Rebirth of an exploitative entity is sin.
You appear confused contradicting yourself with the bolded because that actually means rebirth which you say the nation doesn't need.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2021
orisa37:
MAY THIS DREAM BE MANIFEST IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Amen!
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are you ready for what's coming?
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by danny56: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Many won't believe because all they see is war and nothing more.... Let me even echo it loud and clear. NIGERIA IS WRITTEN IN YOUR BIBLE. God himself has to show you else you will NEVER see it or believe it.

I found rest over Nigeria since the day I discovered. No argument with anybody! Peace...!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by bobestman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
First tell God as you people call him to show you what the entire land called Nigeria was in Pre-historic times. If you can get the answer then you are good. You have not seen the falsities in your religion, you don't know what Nigeria was and why it will undergo the Sanitation but you just want a New Nigeria.

You got Nigeria, when a foreigner came and saw people doing well in their various lands, told them they are not living well and forcefully married them together without their consent. Will your God support such? I tell you, this is the root of Nigeria's problems.

And I asked again
Why is the Fulanis Surrounding SE and some SS?
Why are Fulanis sent in large masses to Southern Nigeria ?
Why is your President a Fulani and have never condemn his people?
Why are Fulanis ruling a nation that's not theirs and true people of that nation are under their feet?
These Fulanis know their history and ready to stand by it to the end. They know what will happen and they should do but you Southerners know nothing about your histories. You people are still following foreign religion that put you people in what you are in today.

And I tell you again, majority of the things you read in your Bible happened in this same land. After the Sanitation comes a New Nation and it is not Nigeria but the true name in ancient times.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
danny56:
Many won't believe because all they see is war and nothing more.... Let me even echo it loud and clear. NIGERIA IS WRITTEN IN YOUR BIBLE. God himself has to show you else you will NEVER see it or believe it.

I found rest over Nigeria since the day I discovered. No argument with anybody! Peace...!
Thanks a lot for this.

If you don't mind though, would you kindly share what God showed you to those of us who He already revealed these things to?
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by danny56: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
bobestman:
First tell God as you people call him to show you what the entire land called Nigeria was in Pre-historic times. If you can get the answer then you are good. You have not seen the falsities in your religion, you don't know what Nigeria was and why it will undergo the Sanitation but you just want a New Nigeria.

You got Nigeria, when a foreigner came and saw people doing well in their various lands, told them they are not living well and forcefully married them together without their consent. Will your God support such? I tell you, this is the root of Nigeria's problems.

And I asked again
Why is the Fulanis Surrounding SE and some SS?
Why are Fulanis sent in large masses to Southern Nigeria ?
Why is your President a Fulani and have never condemn his people?
Why are Fulanis ruling a nation that's not theirs and true people of that nation are under their feet?
These Fulanis know their history and ready to stand by it to the end. They know what will happen and they should do but you Southerners know nothing about your histories. You people are still following foreign religion that put you people in what you are in today.

And I tell you again, majority of the things you read in your Bible happened in this same land. After the Sanitation comes a New Nation and it is not Nigeria but the true name in ancient times.

Exactly how many important event in Bible keep fulfilling and many remain in thick darkness asking why why why question. See, even you too will find where to hide your head when it starts. You don't deserves an answer until then.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by danny56: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks a lot for this.

If you don't mind though, would you kindly share what God showed you to those of us who He already revealed these things to?

Would have love to but I was told not to say it. But I certainly there's a reason why he keep showing our generation the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by bobestman(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
danny56:

Exactly how many important event in Bible keep fulfilling and many remain in thick darkness asking why why why question. See, even you too will find where to hide your head when it starts. You don't deserves an answer until then.
That we know cos the the new Nation is for all those who will remain after the troubles. From here it goes all over. Everyone will run for their lives. I have tried opening people's eyes to what this land called Nigeria was but many keep looking up to Isreal. And again, it's not by any religion but by one's Righteousness.
Those who are truly called for what is coming have not been mandated to say a thing till that time. Any dream or vision given to any is to warn them personally to prepare. Many things were hidden from us and all these things will be revealed too.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021
danny56:

Would have love to but I was told not to say it. But I certainly there's a reason why he keep showing our generation the outcome.
Okay.

It's important you did as you're told.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Those God is going to use for this mighty move in these last days are not those already known to the world, but individuals he'd separated for His own purpose and prepared for such a time as this.

God bless.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Get ready!
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
A new Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2021
A new day!
Re: Nigeria Is About To Be Reborn. The Cleansing Process Has Commenced! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accurate Description Of Hellfire / Who Has The Power To Kill / Read And Pray: Free Daily Devotional From Arise And Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.