Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. (2210 Views)

List Of Those That Brought Us To Where We Are Today. / Atiku Abubakar Ranked Nigeria’s Top Trending Politician On Google Search In 2018 / Were You Better Off Four Years Ago Than You Are Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not using any vpn..lol

There is no trend 26.

United states trends end at 20.
lol, you not using VPN

So you in USA abi. Lol
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Come there too

I don't speak Hindu so I'll pass
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I don't speak Hindu so I'll pass

Your father of anarchy and destruction is on koo complaining.

Twitter is where he has power

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Your father of anarchy and destruction is on koo complaining.

Twitter is where he has power

Where is your father of zombeism and wickedness
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Where is your father of zombeism and wickedness

You mean your father
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Then that vpn get as em be.

Twitter knows who is using vpn and who is not. Twitter system knows that american citizens wont use vpn with United states as the location.

Vpn is routed through a tunnel. Even if your ip is masked because you are using free vpn, Twitter is able to view your ip and then show you Nigerian trends even if your vpn ip says United states.

All the trending trends on Twitter that shows Nigeria trends in various countries like Germany, canada etc are all because Twitter knows your real ip address even if you use your location as the countries you mentioned aboved.

For instance, Germany does not speak English, how come all Nigerian trends are in English when your vpn ip location is Germany.

You must be an illiterate grin
A German will continue to see everything on Twitter in English until he changes Twitter language from default (English) to german.
The person who screenshotted that, he's phones Twitter is on the default language, obviously. If he decides to change his Twitter language to another language, everything in Twitter would change to that language irrespective of his location or ip address, it's just like on Facebook. NEXT!

This one is pained undecided
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

You must be an illiterate grin
A German will continue to see everything on Twitter in English until he changes Twitter language from default (English) to german.
The person who screenshotted that, he's phones Twitter is on the default language, obviously. If he decides to change his Twitter language to another language, everything in Twitter would change to that language irrespective of his location or ip address, it's just like on Facebook. NEXT!

This one is pained undecided

Twitter in Germany is default in german that is because of ip address.

Twitter is able to detect your ip and change it to your national language automatically.
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari get sense
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Twitter in Germany is default in german that is because of ip address.

Twitter is able to detect your ip and change it to your national language automatically.

Shut up my friend, who told you that nonsense?
The default language of all English produced platforms are always English irrespective of your ip address. It would be upto you to change it if you want. Sit down!
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Shut up my friend, who told you that nonsense?
The default language of all English produced platforms are always English irrespective of your ip address. It would be upto you to change it if you want. Sit down!

You are already acting like an illiterate.

Twitter is localised and a multilingual site, Twitter detect your ip address and change it to your language.

If Twitter detects a spain ip address, it will change its platform to Spanish language automatically

Get educated
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are already acting like an illiterate.

Twitter is localised. Twitter ip address detect your country and change it to your language.

If Twitter detects a spain ip address, it will change its platform to Spanish language automatically

Get educated

You should get your empty skull examined!
Pained Abōki! These trending topics are actually trending in other countries, how does your brain not realize that?
You say the person who screenshotted it, his language is not in Germany as that proves that it is actually not trending in germany, that it's bcus Twitter is aware gees using a VPN that is ported to Germany, reason they made it look like twas trending there, blah blah blah, whatever gibberish you said.
Im trying to educate you now that the language wouldn't change unless you're the one that changes it. You trying to argue with me as if you have something in that empty skull of yours.
Twitter won't change your language unless you change it yourself, highest they will do is use the default language of your phone.
The default language of the guy who screenshotted that is in English, why would Twitter change his language to Germany when they're aware he's been using English ever since?
You may be trying to dick ride buhary, but try to make use of your brain sometimes if at all you still have one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You mean your father

Were u able to collect your 1000 for today

I heard it was a scramble and it couldn't even go round

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

You should get your empty skull examined!
Pained Abōki! These trending topics are actually trending in other countries, how does your brain not realize that?
You say the person who screenshotted it, his language is not in Germany as that proves that it is actually not trending in germany, that it's bcus Twitter is aware gees using a VPN that is ported to Germany, reason they made it look like twas trending there, blah blah blah, whatever gibberish you said.
Im trying to educate you now that the language wouldn't change unless you're the one that changes it. You trying to argue with me as if you have something in that empty skull of yours.
Twitter won't change your language unless you change it yourself, highest they will do is use the default language of your phone.
The default language of the gut who screenshotted that is in English, why would Twitter change his language to Germany when they're aware he's been using English ever since?
You may be trying to dick ride buhary, but try to make use of your brain sometimes if at all you still have one

Twitter is a multilingual site, it changes your twitter pages automatically once it detects your ip address.

People in Germany, see their Twitter page in german likewise people in Cameroon see their Twitter page in french.

You can personalize your Twitter account by changing it to the language of your choice.
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Were u able to collect your 1000 for today

I heard it was a scramble and it couldn't even go round

I have, i left 500 naira for you, if you want it i will send it to you. grin
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Twitter is a multilingual site, it changes your twitter pages automatically once it detects your ip address.

People in Germany, see their Twitter page in german likewise people in Cameroon see their Twitter page in french.

You can personalize your Twitter account by changing it to the language of your choice.

People in Germany won't see it in german unless their phones default language is in germany or highest they were in Germany when they installed Twitter and created their account. You don't expect Twitter to change my language for me automatically when they know I've been using English ever since I installed twitter. Try to make use of your brain pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

People in Germany won't see it unless their phones default language is in English or highest they were in Germany when they installed Twitter and created their account. You don't expect Twitter to change my language for me automatically when they know I've been using English ever since I installed twitter. Try to make use of your brain pls

I swear you be MUMU.

people in Germany don't speak English or understand English, so how then will they be able to interact with an English platform.

As i have written, Twitter automatically changes to your language when it detects your ip address
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I swear you be MUMU.

people in Germany don't speak English or understand English, so how then will they be able to interact with an English platform.

As i have written, Twitter automatically changes to your language when it detects your ip address

Abōki grin you seem to have comprehension issues, apparently.
Someone whose PHONE is on English as language, why would Twitter think he can't speak English?
Learn to read! I said Twitter uses your phones language to match your Twitter language.
If it's by ip address, whenever I port my ip address to Spain using a VPN, Twitter ought to change my language to Spanish, but it isn't always the case judging by that screenshot.

If your default phone language is in German, Twitter, playstore, and every other app on your phone that supports language selection are gonna change your language to Germany.
Try to comprehend and if at the end of the day you still couldn't, I'm afraid you're gonna be needing a psych evaluation, and fast undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I swear you be MUMU.

you should be shovelled off the internet for this archaic commentshocked......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Abōki grin you seem to have comprehension issues, apparently.
Someone whose PHONE is on English as language, why would Twitter think he can't speak English?
Learn to read! I said Twitter uses your phones language to match your Twitter language.
If it's by ip address, whenever I port my ip address to Spain using a VPN, Twitter ought to change my language to Spanish, but it isn't always the case judging by that screenshot.

If your default phone language is in German, Twitter, playstore, and every other app on your phone that supports language selection are gonna change your language to Germany.
Try to comprehend and if at the end of the day you still couldn't, I'm afraid you're gonna be needing a psych evaluation, and fast undecided

Twitter uses your ip address to detect country and language.

Get educated
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Twitter uses your ip address to detect country and language.

Get educated

A psych evaluation, it is!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

A psych evaluation, it is!

Twitter and Facebook uses your ip address to detect your country and language.
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Mangekyo: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Twitter and Facebook uses your ip address to detect your country and language.

God, so this is how abōkis behave? undecided
If it's by ip address, then why isn't Twitter changing my language whenever I use another countries ip address via VPN?
Abōki will be Abōki
*sighs
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by leofab(f): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

will you shut up ? So Nigerians in France will have to access Twitter in French?
Re: Nigerian Hashtags Are Today's Top Trending Twitter Topics. by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I have, i left 500 naira for you, if you want it i will send it to you. grin

You want to send me N500? grin grin
Zombies sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Apologies To Senator Ike Ekweremadu / Another A. P. C Fake Bishop Busted / With Lagos And Kano In Tinubu's Pocket, Who Doesn't Know The Next President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.