Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday (869 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Yusuf14: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please help me, my husband Birthday is coming, but not even N200 I have to at least gift him. Please help me in the name of the Lord.
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nairaland needs to be strictly regulated.

23 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by akinreals: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Beggars everywhere on nairaland. Must beg to give someone a gift? Go and fvck him very well this night, he will appreciate it more than any gift

12 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by OnionBandit(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
You don't have to beg for that..

He should understand if you don't have money to gift him anything

Na so Una dey put unasef for unnecessary pressure

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by sisisioge: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in! It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yusuf14:
Please help me, my husband Birthday is coming, but not even N200 I have to at least gift him. Please help me in the name of the Lord.

U no well at all.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Yusuf14: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:

U no well at all.

I don't blame you.
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by dobnina(f): 5:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Yusuf14:
So you want us to contribute money for you to buy gift for your husband, when there are thousands of hungry people in the streets.
Madam, you are shameless. Pls stop disgracing your husband up and down. I am sure you are full house wife who doesn't even know the value of money. Pls get your lazy ass up and go out there and hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by dobnina(f): 5:57am On Jun 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
Seriously, people like OP should not even be allowed to register on naira land in the first place, not to talk of creating a useless topic.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Mordson: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy angry

Drop your aza.

grin
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2021
You no well x2.

Yusuf14:

I don't blame you.
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
dobnina:

Seriously, people like OP should not even be allowed to register on naira land in the first place, not to talk of creating a useless topic.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by frozen70(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yusuf14:

You are not normal

Go out and Bleep your life Make money and give it to him

Of all life worries, this is your prioty
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Keep quiet!

She didn't mention your name to send it. ITK.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yusuf14:

If you don't have it this year, you will have it next year. Ok?

You can sing him a birthday song.
Your hubby Should understand and make do with that.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

Keep quiet!

She didn't mention your name to send it. ITK.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
You're still pained aren't you? grin
Ugh! How delicious!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

It is well.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
embarassed How sweet of you kiss
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yusuf14:
You will celebrate it next year. There is no dignity in begging, especially for frivolities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
You're still pained aren't you? grin
Ugh! How delicious!

Pained about what exactly? Please remind me... undecided.

I just felt that was hash of you. Simple.
Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

Pained about what exactly? Please remind me... undecided.

I just felt that was hash of you. Simple.

Yeah. Keep trying to convince yourself. smiley

Just hold on a little while OK? Others like you will soon come and like the comment to make you feel therapeutic.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With N500 To Gift My Husband On His Birthday by Yusuf14: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

It is well.

Oh God bless you and your entire family, I pray for you today that the Almighty God of Isreal will be with you till eternity. Amen .
thank for your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bike For Sale / Olam Rice Half Bag 17k For Sale / A Friend I Cherished Turned Stranger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.