Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police (50533 Views)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police / Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
booblacain:
This should be pushed to front page. We cannot continue to allow false news stand.

Fool what were the 'artisans' doing with guns

Don't they have enough painters and barrow boys in Ekiti why does anyone need to transport cretins like you from a thousand miles away in Hausa land, down to Ekiti.

You're a hopeless fool

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Kagd10: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://prnigeria.com/2021/06/12/artisans-fulani-herdsmen-ekiti/

Are there no artisans in Ekiti or nearby state but had to be people from the North? That company needs to be watched.
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kagd10:

Are there no artisans in Ekiti or nearby state but had to be people from the North? That company needs to be watched.

Don't mind them they think they are dealing with numbskulls like themselves

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
stealmatic:

mumu u be and will always be,intact to slap u de hungry me set,flat headers like u should go for brain check,I found out that u flat heads are allergic to good things u which they are thrown to jail because they are Hausa's ignoramus how many Yoruba's or Hausa's have achieved anything tangible working in ur smelly region,rather the Hausa's gave u people shelter ....ode radarada

I didn't bother to read after the first sentence but I know everything u wrote will be trash like ur failed head-slamming ancestors. So keep yapping like a Chihuahua on my mention... E no change anything. I said what I said...if e pain you too much, knack ur amoebic head for ground or better still, press ur balls ontop hot iron. I no see you, I no send you. Malu.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Kagd10: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2021
Kubernetes:
I most times imagine how southerner's hatred for Northerners originate. Go to any part of the north and see SW and SE Nigerians living, building and doing business happily. Infact you even see those that have stayed for decades contesting elections. The generosity of a person is sometimes very bad.

Are these people killing the northerners in the North like you have the Fulani killing us in our region? That's the height of it. Your kinsmen and Buhari caused the hatred. Buhari was supposed to unify the country but rather he's bent on destroying it with his love for Fulani terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:02am On Jun 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Anybody from the north is now a criminal to you? Hope u know there are northerners in cities doing different jobs? From security men to bike riders to shop owners?

Pls carry this ur generalized and decisive hate somewhere else.

Let the facts be used to judge the matter not sentiments. If they are confirmed criminal fine.

Mind you...I said fulani people not northerners...so b4 you quote me, try to comprehend the written words first.
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Twice27(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Yomadehill:
So there are no Yoruba labourers that they have to import people from the north to execute that contract?

Yoruba labourers would charge higher than the North labourers. Just my opinion..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2021
ivolt:

Not everyone is a savage looking for who to kill.

But every fulani is a Savage...cos in the end..none of them is ignorant of the plots being carried out by their kinsmen in Nigeria...so none is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2021
Jamesbally:

Cry me a River.

U just learn that one? Haha... bororo wan show off newly learnt words. Well that picture you uploaded there suits you fine...but a cow pic would have suited you better.

Oya shed those tears I like so much boy.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Yomadehill:
So there are no Yoruba labourers that they have to import people from the north to execute that contract?

It's possible..... those people work for next to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2021
AnanseK:

So in your tiny ignorant mind these people are actually criminals and terrorists? I think the Northerners are tolerating too much. When they have millions of your people in all nooks and corners of the north including Borno and Zamfara. Thank God they don’t think like you and your people.

Tahhh! Caman disappear. U no get talk.
Who in Nigeria doesn't know who d fulanis are?

You pple like calling urselves northerners. Fulanis hide under dat word northerner to perpetrate evil and carry out their expansionist agenda. You pple are not northerners. You are not even Nigerians. Scrub ur balls ontop barbwire if e too pain you.
Rabbish.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Xboy1993:
What would you gain if an innocent human being is kill just because he is a northener

Again with the word "northerner"

All d people being killed daily by fulanis, are they guilty human beings? What did u fulanis gain killing them? Abeg shift go one side.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2021
toffyz:

.....You sounded like a stark Illiterate!

How can you conclude they're terrorists for Goodness sake!

Does some Fulanis, Hausas and any other tribe terrorists make those tribes all terrorists?

Can you categorically tell me that, there are no Igbos, yorubas, or any other tribes in Nigeria amidst those so called fulanis herdsmen terrorists??

You think they don't have yoruba, igbo or any other tribes accomplice in carrying out their havoc??

Chairman! No country is free of terrorism, and they're all politically motivated.

Didn't bother to read that textbook you wrote there....so that's ur headache.

My post, my opinion.. ur talk no hold water. Read that again.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Coronavirus1: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2021
Hope something has not changed hands nee because i don't trust this men so there is no labourer from ondo again importing fulanis who are trained to rare cattle are now building houses oga police thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by calcal: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2021
that some Hausa/Fulani men were found around Agric Olope Housing Estate in possession of dangerous weapons including AK-47 rifles with the intention of unleashing terror on the Community.

Bricklayer now using AK-47

It is all a lie, they have different mission, no Hausa man doing construction in the south
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by unmask: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Questions to ask
-What happened to the guns
b)how many southerners travels with ak47 to the northsad

OK there was no gunsshocked
-Do you mean to tell me that full grown men won't know a gun if the saw one
-And what do they stand to gain from framing this people to be killed herdsmenundecided

VERDICT:na thunder go fire naija policeangry......signing out✈
That's on one hand, on the other hand, don't the people that caught them have pictures of the guns?
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by unmask: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2021
domchike:
All this people to construct 3 Bedroom Bungalow
report says bungalows
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by escapefromusa(f): 2:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I talked about ondo, oh yes!...ekiti is a diverted attention. Why do you guys always think anyone who doesn't stand with the ideals of this inept govt is in the pdp? Both your party and the pdp will he shamed in 2023. We are working hard to ensure this. You'd all be shocked

PDP foot soldier!
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Str8talk21: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2021
Amotekun are so dump that even when these terrorists are caught, instead of them to kill them and label them as armed killer fulani herdsmen, they will be so foolish and darf enough to hand them over to the fulanized Nigerian Police. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by houseontherock: 4:52am On Jun 13, 2021
I see Ekiti people can no longer construct a house in Ekiti,they now have to import terrorists to build...what a lie!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by musa234(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2021
ClearFlair:

I only supported them because I thought they meant well for Nigerians.
Same here bro.. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by MightySparrow: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2021
booblacain:
This should be pushed to front page. We cannot continue to allow false news stand.
Thanks jare, see all manners of fear - borne rumours in my environment.
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Jamesbally: 5:48am On Jun 13, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

U just learn that one? Haha... bororo wan show off newly learnt words. Well that picture you uploaded there suits you fine...but a cow pic would have suited you better.

Oya shed those tears I like so much boy.

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Awoo88: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Make una dey let plant their people. So there are not artisan in ado ekiti that hasa fulani had to be imported
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by 4four(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2021
It is called proactive, what of they are terrorists Fulani? So nothing is too much to forestall story that torch hrt
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by 3moses: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2021
kellidoo:
Workers all the way from North,for just 3 bedroom bungalow how nah....una try wella.

First to reason well amongst others
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by ismodiwa(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2021
I think is high time the north begin to harass people from the south and west.
We have alot of you down north, soon we shall retaliate
#Illiterates
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by poiZon: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://prnigeria.com/2021/06/12/artisans-fulani-herdsmen-ekiti/
So all these people came to build a single 3bedrooms flat?
Tang iko wod inan..
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Elliotwaveforec: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Are there no artisans in Ekiti to execute the project?
Re: Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police by Elliotwaveforec: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2021
kellidoo:
Workers all the way from North,for just 3 bedroom bungalow how nah....una try wella.

Workers no dey Ekiti again. I blame the locals for not doing the neefful to avenge the death of 20 Yorubas in Igangan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.