Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. (373 Views)

What a Newbie Blogger wants to know? Ask it here! / Please Help A Newbie In Topbuzz. / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. by cleish(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

The past months hasn’t been favorable on job search, thank God for the gift of LIFE, and I needed a career change, so few days ago I opt for ICT. I will be undergoing online training program on
• Full stack web developer
• Python
• AI
• Data Science
• Cybersecurity
• French and Germany languages

This courses are via Udemy, the web developer course has been interesting especially getting to learn new stuffs like html, css and JavaScript.

I did a little research about been a ‘front end developer’ likewise ‘back end developer’. I discovered that there are lots of available job opportunities for programmers and developers.

My training is at night, I love a calm and quiet hours.

As a newbie, what are the things to look out for and any other recommended ICT languages to learn.

Thanks for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. by Masturbator2020: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2021
Concentrate on learning one first.Don't kill yourself with information overload..
Face full stack development. You will never regret it. I'm presently during my full stack development in Ghana. I paid 450,000 naira for the course. But so far it's been so interesting and job is guaranteed after the completion of the course..Even right now there is a notice on our school board from companies that needs software developer.

1 Like

Re: Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. by cleish(m): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Masturbator2020:
Concentrate on learning one first.Don't kill yourself with information overload..
Face full stack development. You will never regret it. I'm presently during my full stack development in Ghana. I paid 450,000 naira for the course. But so far it's been so interesting and job is guaranteed after the completion of the course..Even right now there is a notice on our school board from companies that needs software developer.

Thank you so much. One step at a time.
Re: Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. by Miakellz: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Masturbator2020:
please where in Ghana are you getting the training for the full stack development?
Re: Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. by Emeka71(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice information.
Re: Advice To A Newbie In The Developer World. by Masturbator2020: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Miakellz:
please where in Ghana are you getting the training for the full stack development?
circle you can chat me up
+233506032163

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Used Acer Aspire P1VE6 For Sale. SOLD / Online Remote Job Opening (web Developer) / Hello Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.