Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,934 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers (7301 Views)

Can Someone Help Me With A Niche For Newbie? / The 7 Most Profitable BLOGGING Niches In Nigeria & How To Monetize Them 2022 / Pick The Best Blog Niches In Nigeria Or Waste Time Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by explosivesedo: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hint: have you ever experienced a CPC of $0.02as a blogger and upon every fifty clicks you’re getting $1.00 as your revenue?

If this have ever happened to you then you need to narrow down the scope of your knowledge to the website niche in which you fall in. (your website niche could be the greated cause).

We have always spoken about going through with your passion when it comes to blogging and creating an online presence.

Yet we believe that starting up a blog isn’t just about what you feel in your heart or your mindset or your passion but it is alternatively about starting a blog in a niche that will pay you well.

We believe that several bloggers employ the services of google Adsense as the major monetization means for their respective websites. In this effect, we have decided to run a thorough check on all the website niches round Nigeria and collectively decide which niche has the highest pay with google Adsense.

Starting a website on a less paying niche, you will have lesser income to account for other than when you started out your website in a good and high paying website niche.

This list we are about to write and as well explain gives a complete and a detailed guide on what niche should you establish your website in and also how much you can earn as a blogger in such niche.

Here is a comprehensive list of high paying blogging niche in Nigeria.

. Download niche

This web niche concerns the download of certain materials like E-books, pdf files, and several other paperworks.

Several local bloggers do not place their interest in this specific website niche but better still they used entertainment niche.

. webmaster tutorial niche

This is a niche based on website tutorials and teachings. Putting up what you know about webmaster in a website should go to this niche as specified.

The basic keywords you use to search google while searching stuffs as a beginner blogger are all related to this website niche.

This specific website niche pays good with google Adsense and also offers a very vast search volume for its keywords all round the blogosphere as it is a must do for upcoming bloggers and pro bloggers to always search for things in the web.

. Health niche

We could not need enough explanation in this specific niche but as a matter of fact, let us employ some specific explanations here.

Health niche is a very comfortable website niche for Nigerian bloggers which pays very very well with google Adsense.

Health niche concerns every part of good life, disease and cures, ailments and remedies and also health science news.

. Insurance niche

This isn’t what we should be telling you and hoping it is the first time you are hearing it.

The insurance niche also pays bloggers in such niche very very well with google Adsense.

The insurance niche deals with various types of insurance on goods, cars, health, and property insurance. Google takes exception in this specified niche as a web visitor may buy insurance from their ads and you will get extremely paid as a publisher.

. Education niche

Education niche is as well one of the best google Adsense paying niches as it endorses a very long tail keyword.

Education niche is also among the best paying website niche for Nigerian bloggers as its CPC (cost per click) on ads is relatively high.

. Web Hosting Niche

If I am to say, I would suggest that this web niche is the best paying niche in Nigeria and also the blogosphere.

I once received a click on my ads on a web hosting plan I reviewed and I was paid $20.00 per click on my ads on the hosting review.

So far, this is my best CPC ever and I used this alogrithim to judge other website niches.

If you wish to earn more using a niche website, I suggest you create a web hosting niche website and you can earn several dollars on every single click on ads.

. Finance and banking niche

Banking and finance niche pays google Adsense publishers extremely as it is listed among the top Adsense paying niches in Nigerian for Nigerian bloggers.

If you had any background knowledge on banking and finance job, then you could open a niche website on banking and finance niche and you can earn very very well on CPC basis.

Wrap up

With the aforementioned website niches that pays very very well with google Adsense in Nigeria, I suppose that the upcoming bloggers after reading this guide will find a better niche to venture into while starting their journey as bloggers.

These blogging niches mentioned above are the top blogging niches in Nigeria for newbie bloggers.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/top-7-adsense-paying-blogging-niches-nigeria-newbie-bloggers/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by concord129(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Very insightful, can you guide me on how to go abt setting up a blog, I want a means of livelihood, although I am currently learning graphics/web design and development but I want an online income stream to help me through the period of learning Programming. can you be of help bro?

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2018
that's true, good job bloggingincomes
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Great thread.....
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by AfriSurvey: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Nice one
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by HeWrites(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2018
concord129:
Very insightful, can you guide me on how to go abt setting up a blog, I want a means of livelihood, although I am currently learning graphics/web design and development but I want an online income stream to help me through the period of learning Programming. can you be of help bro?

Send me PM
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by webincomeplus(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by Iruobean(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2018
Jj
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by agwom(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2018
good one
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by Tongsman(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2018
nice info
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
I have a domain/web hosting niche blog
https://domaindome.org for sale

I have banking domain names for sale
http://ebanking.com.ng
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by wizkidblogger(f): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2018
naija cpc na wash, niche or no niche...

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by ThisTrend(f): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2018
concord129:

Email me: primesng2 [@] gmail dot com
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by ThisTrend(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2018
wizkidblogger:
naija cpc na wash, niche or no niche...

Thank God you know that.... Unless you're Geo-based

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by IamShiningStar(f): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Op, you're very apt! kudos.
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by ndustan(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
explosivesedo:
Hint: have you ever experienced a CPC of $0.02as a blogger and upon every fifty clicks you’re getting $1.00 as your revenue?

If this have ever happened to you then you need to narrow down the scope of your knowledge to the website niche in which you fall in. (your website niche could be the greated cause).

We have always spoken about going through with your passion when it comes to blogging and creating an online presence.

Yet we believe that starting up a blog isn’t just about what you feel in your heart or your mindset or your passion but it is alternatively about starting a blog in a niche that will pay you well.

We believe that several bloggers employ the services of google Adsense as the major monetization means for their respective websites. In this effect, we have decided to run a thorough check on all the website niches round Nigeria and collectively decide which niche has the highest pay with google Adsense.

Starting a website on a less paying niche, you will have lesser income to account for other than when you started out your website in a good and high paying website niche.

This list we are about to write and as well explain gives a complete and a detailed guide on what niche should you establish your website in and also how much you can earn as a blogger in such niche.

Here is a comprehensive list of high paying blogging niche in Nigeria.

. Download niche

This web niche concerns the download of certain materials like E-books, pdf files, and several other paperworks.

Several local bloggers do not place their interest in this specific website niche but better still they used entertainment niche.

. webmaster tutorial niche

This is a niche based on website tutorials and teachings. Putting up what you know about webmaster in a website should go to this niche as specified.

The basic keywords you use to search google while searching stuffs as a beginner blogger are all related to this website niche.

This specific website niche pays good with google Adsense and also offers a very vast search volume for its keywords all round the blogosphere as it is a must do for upcoming bloggers and pro bloggers to always search for things in the web.

. Health niche

We could not need enough explanation in this specific niche but as a matter of fact, let us employ some specific explanations here.

Health niche is a very comfortable website niche for Nigerian bloggers which pays very very well with google Adsense.

Health niche concerns every part of good life, disease and cures, ailments and remedies and also health science news.

. Insurance niche

This isn’t what we should be telling you and hoping it is the first time you are hearing it.

The insurance niche also pays bloggers in such niche very very well with google Adsense.

The insurance niche deals with various types of insurance on goods, cars, health, and property insurance. Google takes exception in this specified niche as a web visitor may buy insurance from their ads and you will get extremely paid as a publisher.

. Education niche

Education niche is as well one of the best google Adsense paying niches as it endorses a very long tail keyword.

Education niche is also among the best paying website niche for Nigerian bloggers as its CPC (cost per click) on ads is relatively high.

. Web Hosting Niche

If I am to say, I would suggest that this web niche is the best paying niche in Nigeria and also the blogosphere.

I once received a click on my ads on a web hosting plan I reviewed and I was paid $20.00 per click on my ads on the hosting review.

So far, this is my best CPC ever and I used this alogrithim to judge other website niches.

If you wish to earn more using a niche website, I suggest you create a web hosting niche website and you can earn several dollars on every single click on ads.

. Finance and banking niche

Banking and finance niche pays google Adsense publishers extremely as it is listed among the top Adsense paying niches in Nigerian for Nigerian bloggers.

If you had any background knowledge on banking and finance job, then you could open a niche website on banking and finance niche and you can earn very very well on CPC basis.

Wrap up

With the aforementioned website niches that pays very very well with google Adsense in Nigeria, I suppose that the upcoming bloggers after reading this guide will find a better niche to venture into while starting their journey as bloggers.

These blogging niches mentioned above are the top blogging niches in Nigeria for newbie bloggers.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/top-7-adsense-paying-blogging-niches-nigeria-newbie-bloggers/

How about YouTube Videos. How do I increase my CPC in my AdSense?
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by benzems(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2018
I think all blogs pay
Is just you sticking on what are good at.
Don't be jack of all trade
The highest paying blog in Nigeria is Vblog.
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by Shobizz(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Observing
cool cool cool
cool cool cool
cool cool cool
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by explosivesedo: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2018
concord129:

yeah quite well i can be of help sir
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by yellowman2225(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Get 1.3 sure odds daily in football betting. With 1.3 odd guaranteed, you turn #1000 investment to 1.2 million within 27 days.
For details and proof WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3
This is 100% accurate tips. Try this and set free from the bondage of losing your money in football betting.
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by abbenism001(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Any Info
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by iamleumas: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by damilare442: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2018
Digprom Introduces earning alternative for Nigerian Bloggers

Digprom.com, a digital promotion platform which focuses on music promotion, has launched in Nigeria. The platform was created to redefine content promotions in Nigeria.
Artists in Nigeria can promote and distribute their songs evenly over the internet to their targeted audience while also giving bloggers the opportunity to earn from the platform. 

We invite bloggers to take advantage of the platform to earn while promoting contents assigned to them. The platform pays 5 Naira per download or stream of each assigned music content. Earning on Digprom.com is limitless!

Digprom will supply all the details necessary for optimum promotion which include; The Track Title, Artwork, Tag or Key words, Track's description and the embed code which contains the direct download and streaming code which can be embedded on your platform.

To Sign up and add your platform/blog to our rapidly expanding platform Visit http://digprom.com/blogger/register.php

To Learn more about how Digprom works, kindly visit http://digprom.com/blog/how-it-works/

For further enquiries, kindly contact community@digprom.com

Best regards.
The Digprom Team
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by concord129(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
So how best can we discuss bro, maybe whatsapp or the likes? thanks for your time.
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by concord129(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
So how can I contact you for private discussion bro? thanks
explosivesedo:

yeah quite well i can be of help sir
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by corpersforum(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
If you need unique articles from any niche, contact me

corpersforum24@gmail.com
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by concord129(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
HeWrites:

Send me PM
I am getting error sending you pm for now, pls can I get other medium of communicating with you aside nairaland? Thanks.
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by dHustle: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Verified and unverified naija, US, UK Adsense for sale
Whatsapp or call me 08 13437 1687
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by dHustle: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Join bloggers on whatsapp here

Remove the bracket from the link ()

https://chat.() whatsapp.com/6ZszePShuaL8WPOj0DFdIO
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by HeWrites(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
concord129:
I am getting error sending you pm for now, pls can I get other medium of communicating with you aside nairaland? Thanks.

Are you on Whatsapp
Re: Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers by concord129(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
HeWrites:

Are you on Whatsapp
Yes bro, my digit is zero 7 zero 6 2 7 6 8 5 2 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche. / I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host / Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.