Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? (242 Views)

Wow! Man Starts His Agric Business With $100,000in Buhari Economy / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
I lost my hearing, and getting a new job after my first job is almost impossible. I was able to buy a bike while in my first job to ease my movement. I don't understand sign language because I wasn't like this since childhood. It was a gradual loss.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Since you can read, you can use this free business ideas App That Comes with a FREE business ideas book on Free Stuffs NG .

The app features can match you to Biz Idea that suits you and shows you your chances of success in 1 minute.

"1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN .

It is free to download online ,read and you can use the book's free interactive app features to quickly choose the business ideas and funding that match your qualities for free.
!https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
For as long as you can read.

Just deaf; not dumb, no eyesight impairment.
Re: Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? by Skillsnigeria: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm, I know say your mind dey okada driving business. that's why you mention bike
Re: Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? by TarOrfeeek: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
First Park the bike.

I use anything you worship beg you, no carry that bike go do Okada.

Especially if you live Lagos.

Mae you no carry person from Oshodi go enter Cameroon.
Re: Which Business Can A Deaf Man Starts With 30k And A Good Bike? by Ethanuella: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hearing and responding to horn blasts from other road users and all will be difficult if you engage in okada business. Instead, learn a skill (particularly online) and put it to use.

You can work from home, you know. And it will be a lot easier for you

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Skill To Sell / I Just Want To Be Happy; Please Share Your Experience And Ideas Of Any Viable Ve / We Offer All Kind Of Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.