Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Have A Skill To Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Skill To Sell (273 Views)

Better than any Digital skill. This is the Best Skill To Learn! / Lucrative skill to learn / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Skill To Sell by bolafez(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
I have a skill to sell

How can I get 3000 People to sell to?
Re: I Have A Skill To Sell by budaatum: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
bolafez:
I have a skill to sell
How can I get 3000 People to sell to?

You advertise I guess. Though, being a skill you mean, hire you, right? As in, employ you for your skill? Though I kind of sort of wonder why you'd need 3000 bosses, unless your skill is a sort of service.

That said. Your skill is definitely nothing to do with advertising or selling, so perhaps find a way to add those to compliment the skill you already have especially since you want to sell to people.

I offer it as a free suggestion.
Re: I Have A Skill To Sell by bolafez(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:

You advertise I guess. Though, being a skill you mean, hire you, right? As in, employ you for your skill? Though I kind of sort of wonder why you'd need 3000 bosses, unless your skill is a sort of service.

That said. Your skill is definitely nothing to do with advertising or selling, so perhaps find a way to add those to compliment the skill you already have especially since you want to sell to people.

I offer it as a free suggestion.
Thanks bro

I want to teach people the skill. Can I get 3000 people to teach ?
Re: I Have A Skill To Sell by budaatum: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
bolafez:

Thanks bro

I want to teach people the skill. Can I get 3000 people to teach ?
How would 3000 people be interested in a skill you've told no one anything about?

Don't you think you should inform people of your skill first so they can decide if they are at all interested in you teaching your skill to them?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Skill To Sell by bolafez(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
budaatum:

How would 3000 people be interested in a skill you've told no one anything about?

Don't you think you should inform people of your skill first so they can decide if they are at all interested in you teaching your skill to them?

Okay

I should start by advertising the skill first?
Re: I Have A Skill To Sell by budaatum: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
bolafez:

Okay

I should start by advertising the skill first?
I would have thought so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.........Top 3 Highest Uber Driver.....money Allocated / Lady Makes N250k On Facebook Doing This / Man Returns N2.5 Million Mistakenly Sent To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.