Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics (18589 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by fitzmayowa: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Imagine the slowpoke sacking people because of politics I guess politics trumps competency....

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by West2019(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2021
There more sincere than you .
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Badonasty(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Lol...make una dey hear talk...that’s why we need more technocrats in government
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Finest6: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2021
His excuse is floating and doesn't make sense. I would have accepted if he told us he desolved his Cabinet because he wanted to give other people chance not because they don't know how to play Politics.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by fantastic1: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Instead of him to look for technocrats, he is looking for politicians. How will the state progress?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by naikeboy(m): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Lagger
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Josywhyte: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2021
They can't play 'politics' or couldn't carry out their duties meted to them? No wonder all politicians are only after their family, themselves and their pockets whenever they assume political offices
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by HRMK: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2021
saabright:

That guy is the real deal, he means pure politics, for the people. Their is no part of Bauchi that you won't see a construction going on. He is transforming Bauchi to a world class state
hmmm...really?that is part of deception we are talking abt!same style applied in fct!can funds be easily looted without contracts?hahaha......is construction the major needs of mass population of that state?poverty stricken people?infrastructure or food?which shuld be the priority here?nawa!uv bn brainwashed too!!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by gentiles(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2021
DenreleDave:
Igbos should learn from this governor..

He will teach them politics instead of crying and pretending to be the only victim of this terrible tenure....

Igbos should drop their pride and learn politics from Bauchi governor...

I sleep, I see igbos
I dream I see igbos
I eat I see igbos
I shit, I see igbos

Chest beaters una hear grin cheesy grin grin grin angry

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Minjim: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2021
He he had meant playing the real principles of politics, I would have appreciate him.
But what he meant was they can't navigate their ways in the murky waters of Nigeria's politics
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Lanretoye(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2021
Normal fulani brain.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Zenithpeak(m): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Josywhyte:
They can't play 'politics' or couldn't carry out their duties meted to them? No wonder all politicians are only after their family, themselves and their pockets whenever they assume political offices

Playing politics simply means ability of an elected public office holder to be honest by half in giving out information about the state of things in the state or as the case may be.

Ability to run dirty packages for Mr governor.... changing figures, packaging and commissioning of uncompleted projects, coded gangsterism package to deal with would be opposition of the governor, presenting white as black to people etc. In other words, to be productive to any government in Nigeria, your hands must be dirty and your heart must be filled with maximum impurities.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by garfield1: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2021
saabright:
Workaholic governor. Always working, construction going on in every corner of Bauchi. No single bad road in Bauchi. Any where you see a bad road, their must be contractors working on it. Completely redesigning Bauchi.

He sacked them simply because they are not ready to work for the people, they don't know what politics mean.

Who ever reside in Bauchi will not speak I'll of the governor because his work are all over.

Apc will soon remove him
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Just watch how APC obsessed plebs avoided mentioning the gov political party
Imagine if he was an APC gov
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Lightorder: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Depressed101:
Are commissioners supposed to be politicianz to perform their civil duty?
my brother, that is how the governor- miss -road man and his co- travellers see leadership

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Bennycollins: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2021
Very soon you'll start praising him. He will publicly declare for APC soon. Write it down.
Nigeria politicians are neither here nor there. Probably he wants to start bringing some APC members on board gradually. That's how it's done.
Quelme:
PDP governors, na their way...
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by saabright(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2021
HRMK:
hmmm...really?that is part of deception we are talking abt!same style applied in fct!can funds be easily looted without contracts?hahaha......is construction the major needs of mass population of that state?poverty stricken people?infrastructure or food?which shuld be the priority here?nawa!uv bn brainwashed too!!

The type of you is the reason why the youth can't rule. You are confuse me u don't know what governance means. You can't appreciate good governance when I see one. Just shut up if u don't know what to type
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by yahmohy27: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Nigeria ehn we take everything for politics
Ordinary commissioner wey suppose just face him ministry you still want force and do politics

How on earth to you expect him to carry out his duty if he play politics with it?
probably that is way of pdp
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by IMAliyu(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2021
This Bauchi governor self.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Ahmeduana(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2021
This man is potential decampee.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2021
So it's about politics not development.
Incompetence everywhere in the corridors of power.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by EagleNest(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Northern governors sef!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by HRMK: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
saabright:

The type of you is the reason why the youth can't rule. You are confuse me u don't know what governance means. You can't appreciate good governance when I see one. Just shut up if u don't know what to type
i thought as much!a youth asking a septuagenarian to shut up!is it that ur parents didnt train u or u joined miscreants?how culd a youth that has no self discipline successfully manage a home not to talk of society at large?so,a youth like u that is bereft in good home training wants to rule the country?MAY GOD FORBID IJMN.AMEN!
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Misterone: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
WTF is the meaning of that phrase"PLAY POLITICS"?
This present politicians never stop to amaze sane Nigerians.
Rather than create a cabinet of technocrats these Mofos are either nepotistic, playing blame games or in the look out for POLITICS PLAYERS? SMH.
LAWD!!!

We need young visionary leaders abeg not these charlatans parading themselves...Nonsense.

Next time read to comprehend before quoting...i stated young visionary leader not average Nigerian youths.
We as a nation are blessed with young intelligent and articulate people but they can't fit into the present heinous political setting(the two major political parties) however YDP and others will spring up come 2023 and as youths let's create a new paradigm shift in the Nigerian political terrain by looking out for such quality aspirants and coordinate our votes appropriately... reason why most western countries infuse Young Nigerians into their leadership cabinets try do a research if you yet know.
So don't get it twisted! Stay woke.

@Seniorwriter
That picture says it all. The budget of #Endswat was not N10 m but more than N500m. What this tells us is that #Endswat was bankrolled by those that want to make the country ungovernable. Those that want to bring Nigeria down. Those that hire Kidnappers to kidnap, herdsmen to kill and destroy farms, UGM, IPOB/ESN to behead security agents, burn police Stations and other government properties, but fools are falling for this. Buhari is trying his best to lead the nation but out of hate and stupidity, these persons do not want the nation to move forward. They are bent on taking power in 2023 but they will fail woefully
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Soulsymbol99: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
U play politics wahala, u no play politics, double wahala. Bt wait ooo, is it abt playing politics nw or service 2 the people?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by ayenale1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
And u that can play politics;are you a professor?which kind country be this...
Re: Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Play politics or work. I no understand. But this is the man that did nothing in Abuja but chop money so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition / Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.