Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche (367 Views)

Tailor/fashion Designing Intern Needed In A Fashion Designing Outlet In Lagos / Vacancy In A Fashion House / Vacancy In A Fashion House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche by Legendaryy: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am need of a skilled content writer who is creative and has written for Fashion related blogs or media sites.

I need someone who is passionate about Fashion/fabrics.

This is going to be sort of a long-term project.

You should also have a basic knowledge about SEO.

The rate for this project is N2/word. You'll be writing about 10-15 contents for the duration of this project.
Number of words per article is 1,000.

Due to the number of contents you'll be required to write for this project, I'll need to assess your writing skills, you'll be required to write a sample article. Don't worry if you're not selected, your article wouldn't be posted, published or stolen, if your sample article is selected, I'll pay for it as part of the project and then we can proceed.

Please send an email to digidotsolutions@gmail.com with your previously written articles and your WhatsApp number if you're interested.
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche by Sinudyne: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Content Writer Needed For A Fashion/fabrics Niche by HillaryHenry: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good evening
I am interested in the job and promise to put in my best in the job
I will surely deliver
Chat me here on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy:sale Representative / Urgent Recruitment For Sales Executives / Administrative Secretary Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.