Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State (341 Views)

JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? / GTB Aptitude Test; Please I Need Direction To Gtb Centralized Processing Centre / Direction To Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by angeljanelee(f): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
I will be heading to New Age Academy, Awka. It is at Zik avenue, Umuokpu Awka.

I need direction from Nnewi or Onitsha.

Thanks
Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by emvicks2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Google map

2 Likes

Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by Juliusmalema2: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2021
angeljanelee:

Thanks
But the best bet would have been to ask people around u. Awka is not lagos or Abuja that u would expect many people to know much about.
Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by myke92(m): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2021
angeljanelee:

Thanks

From Onitsha, take a bus going to Awka,(the one taking old road).

When you get to Awka, you can alight at the last bust stop(Amawbia roundabout or eke-Awka).

from there, you can easily locate the New age academy either by taking a keke or better off taking Okadà.

Good luck.!

1 Like

Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by angeljanelee(f): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2021
myke92:

From Onitsha, take a bus going to Awka,(the one taking old road).

When you get to Awka, you can alight at the last bust stop(Amawbia roundabout or eke-Awka).

from there, you can easily locate the New age academy either by taking a keke or better off taking Okadà.

Good luck.!

Thanks
Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by angeljanelee(f): 5:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

But the best bet would have been to ask people around u. Awka is not lagos or Abuja that u would expect many people to know much about.

Awka is not Lagos but it does not mean I wont find someone who would help.

Anyway, thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by Juliusmalema2: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
angeljanelee:

Awka is not Lagos but it does not mean I wont find someone who would help.

Anyway, thanks
Don't mention baby.
Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by POPMATERIALS(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
angeljanelee:

Thanks
From nnewi...enter bus from Eastern mass transport close to roundabout nnewi.....
Bus stops at last bustop(eke awka)...Hala out to a keke to drop u at ur destination
Re: I Need Direction To The Address At Awka, Anambra State by angeljanelee(f): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2021
POPMATERIALS:

From nnewi...enter bus from Eastern mass transport close to roundabout nnewi.....
Bus stops at last bustop(eke awka)...Hala out to a keke to drop u at ur destination

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Third Week Of July 2021 / Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Shortlist Is Out / Vacancy For A Newscaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.