Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou (8928 Views)

To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures / UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Ojiofor: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2021
cheruv:

Most Ijo people, especially those from the eastern Ijo tribes of kalabari, okirika tend to be bilingual.. kalabari in kalabari and ikwerre whilst okirika is bilingual in okirika and ndoki, and through those Igbo dialects come to know standard Igbo

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by EdoDefence: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8 watch how they will change it that (NDSDM) wants to be part of Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:
At this point, I think nairaland should be renamed Biafraland shocked shocked WTF, over 90% of the topics in the politics section is about Biafra or Igbos and their neighbors shocked shocked shocked

Lol, Biafra is no doubt a tsetse fly perched comfortably on Nigeria's blockos.

They keep saying nonsense that Igbos are forcing themselves on Niger Delta minorities now that the real Niger Deltans are calling Igbos their blood, I hope they won't commit suicide grin grin
read with understanding, she said niger delta also have it agender of been republic on it own..

like we have been saying here since...we dont have problem against ibos having republic, but we niger deltas are not part of your own..
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2021
kettykin:
it seems Buhari is not having the right information from the right sources
niger delta republic will also stand, thats what she is saying..

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2021
Tochi3:
The "we the niger delta crew" let's meet here.
we are here.. we are niger deltans. why do you want us here?
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba people of southwest won’t like this... even Awolowo wil be disappointed wherever he is...

So after years of fighting to divide this people and in 2021 they’re making this kind of statements... then there’s a problem cheesy

niger delta self determinition group... means niger delta republic will stand soon...

thesame thing we are saying here.. we dont hate ibos going biafra, but we also niger deltans also have niger delta republic struggle..

thesame thing we have been saying here since that you misconstrued has hatred and divide and rule..

we were saying thesame thing... niger delta republic and biafra can be good neighbours... same thing the woman said..
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Norwichsailor(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Rissimenky:
The only thing the Igbo secessionist leaders care about is the Niger Delta and its vast oil deposits.

Nothing else.

Kanu himself said the FG offered him the 5 Igbo states and he refused, saying he wanted the Niger Delta as well.

He sacrificed Igbo nationhood on a barrel of crude oil.

Stale. Before u shout I'm igbo go through my previous post and know my state.

2 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2021
tungamaje:
I haven't read the nairaland ND people 's spokesman Ekpeboob abi Ekpetit's response I want to hear what he will tell this Ijaw group who said they Igbo blood relatives
the group is not Ijaw group.. its just led by Ijaw woman Briggs annkio and followed by Bini man called emwarioba then urhobo and ibibio..

the group agitation and our own are same direction, which is to restored great niger delta republic declared by Adaka 1966..

it just like ipob, massob, bim, etc.

together we will ushered in the niger delta republic..
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Ifearnoevil:

Ankio Briggs is a well known Niger delta activist and not some we niger delta crew on faceless Nairaland.
yes her agitation is same with our own...together we all going same direction, which is to restored the independent niger delta republic..

same thing we are telling you people here.. its you people that refused to understand us... NDR and biafra can be good neighbours..

so no inch of niger delta republic will be ceded to biafra..

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Asgard73: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
niger delta self determinition group... means niger delta republic will stand soon...

thesame thing we are saying here.. we dont hate ibos going biafra, but we also niger deltans also have niger delta republic struggle..

thesame thing we have been saying here since that you misconstrued has hatred and divide and rule..

we were saying thesame thing... niger delta republic and biafra can be good neighbours... same thing the woman said..

Stop this nonsense...

Who be the Niger delta people for the Niger delta republic.. there’s no Niger delta republic

Edo urhobo iteskiri will naturally align with their Yoruba people..

IZON NATION FOR IZONS..

The rest will shook head where it favors them..

I’m from ekeremor ... mbana.

You people online talking trashy trash on what you don’t know

Igbos are not going with south south.. igbos says they are going with igbo people in south south
Just as Buhari is building roads and airport refineries for his people in Niger chad and Yoruba are in kogi and kwara ... e take meAn day Nigeria don colonize chad Niger?

Atimes una go take make careless statement

E possible for this earth make ijaw and Igbo Dey same country call Biafra ? No.

So why the daily trashy

Are you paid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop this nonsense...

Who be the Niger delta people for the Niger delta republic.. there’s no Niger delta republic

Edo urhobo iteskiri will naturally align with their Yoruba people..

IZON NATION FOR IZONS..

The rest will shook head where it favors them..

I’m from ekeremor ... mbana.

You people online talking trashy trash on what you don’t know

Igbos are not going with south south.. igbos says they are going with igbo people in south south
Just as Buhari is building roads and airport refineries for his people in Niger chad and Yoruba are in kogi and kwara ... e take meAn day Nigeria don colonize chad Niger?

Atimes una go take make careless statement

E possible for this earth make ijaw and Igbo Dey same country call Biafra ? No.

So why the daily trashy

Are you paid?
thats why madam briggs form niger delta self determinition group to get independent niger delta republic...understand na..
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by NgwalandAba(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Before nko,do your mind The animals, ikwrere and Ngwa are two blood brothers if you doubt come to my village, after attack on the Creek and oil bunkering they will Trek through azuolo to come over for protection and security and we will help them.. they are our little kid brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:
AdakaBoro8 watch how they will change it that (NDSDM) wants to be part of Biafra grin
they are foolish... they are dying in desperation so they have lost their senses..

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2021
ScamHunter:

I served in Ijawland. You can hardly see an Ijaw family without Igbo ancestry. Ibibio, Annang and Efik all migrated from Arochukwu. Traditionally and ancestrally, Igbo has strong bonds with most of these people. It is that bond that the FG and Yoruba people are working very hard to destroy of at least sever. You can hear a man like Wike saying that Ikwerre are from Benin. Not just him, but many Igbo sub-groups. What they failed to understand is that your culture is your identity. Maybe they are aware, but want to conform to the Igbo hating Nigeria.

The claims of Benin origin stems from ancient Igbo clans that border the Benin empire migrating a way from the expanding Benin kingdom at its peak. Some of the peripheral Igbo communities moved away from the rampaging Benin army as the kingdom expanded and crossed the Niger. These movements formed the folklore that some of their uninformed descendants hang on to claim Benin. You're from Benin but your physical features and culture is Igbo?
I'm happy that the Benin kingdom has put them in their place by telling the Ikwerre that there is no evidence that they're Bini. So if Ikwerre is not Igbo and not Bini, did they fall from the sky like Oduduwa?

You are very right. Igbos in arochukwu migrated to Benin and over some generations they grew in might and wealth and when they fell out with the then oba of Benin, they moved and started migrating back to igbo land. Many settled in many parts of where we call Delta state today and some moved on to where we call ikwerre today. So what many mischievous people try to do today is to limit their trace of history to when the igbos left Benin town back, but real historians know that if you date more back, you will discover that those who returned from Benin were actually igbos who had left earlier from arochukwu in today Abia state
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Asgard73: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thats why madam briggs form niger delta self determinition group to get independent niger delta republic...understand na..

Briggs is ijaw... and you think that oba of Benin Olu of Warri ubong calabar will go with IZON.. ?

Based on your imaginary Niger delta republic

You know how long Briggs has been in the struggle .. even endorsed Kanu and IPOB..

Stop doing this to yourself online .. e no make sense...

Wia you from..

2 Likes

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by hardbody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ojiofor:
I didn't know Ankio was so fluent in Igbo language until recently when ı watched a program in BBC NEWS IGBO where she participated in a discusion over insecurity in Igboland.She said her grandmother was from Arochukwu.

Na wa oo.

We Aros sef ehnn....we just dey everywhere. I tire for our forebears sef. Dem just procreate everywhere. I have strong history about the Ikwere's and the Aros, even if today's people are blind to history. I do not push this because the average Aro man is so full of himself that if you do not want to relate, then we don't give a flying f.cuk. Live and let leave.

By the way, Nwamaikpe is an Aro son. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by SmellingAnus(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
tungamaje:
I haven't read the nairaland ND people 's spokesman Ekpeboob abi Ekpetit's response I want to hear what he will tell this Ijaw group who said they Igbo blood relatives
What that woman said it's the truth... Igbos are related to us the Niger Delta people... We can't deny the Igbos what is good for them.... She just spoke the mind of Niger Deltans which also means that in as much as we support the Igbos but we will prefer to have our own Republic where both countries of Biafra and Niger Delta can cooperate .... The embolden is where many Igbos get it wrong and they begin to insult us... I believe even Nnamdi Kanu is beginning to understand that what is delaying Biafra is the inclusion of South South...

1 Like

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Ojiofor: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
hardbody:

Na wa oo.

We Aros sef ehnn....we just dey everywhere. I tire for our forebears sef. Dem just procreate everywhere. I have strong history about the Ikwere's and the Aros, even if today's people are blind to history. I do not push this because the average Aro man is so full of himself that if you do not want to relate, then we don't give a flying f.cuk. Live and let leave.

By the way, Nwamaikpe is an Aro son. Just saying.

Yeah ndi Aro are too much for establishing settle in most of Eastern region
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by IJOBA11: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
yommen:

How does this concern Yoruba? Do you normally talk to Awo? Grow up. It's a different generation and the suffering is across board..
ASGARD73 IS A FULANI TERRORIST
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Cherez: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Lol.
Yerobber muslims leading buhari to his downfall.
That was how they led him on till he landed in this twitter conundrum.Buhari is now trending in the whole world for the wrong reasons grin
They think they can recruit the Niger deltans to hate Igbos like they do.
I mean,if you manage to recruit Edo ppl or Urhobo or Itsekiri, what of Annangs, Ibibios,Erik's,etc?
So,an Ibibio nation will forsake potential huge revenue from the trading activities of Igbos and deny Igbos access to d sea just because some islamabad person wants it so?
Leave the Yorubas alone please, they are not our problems?
The Northern elites & the current 5 SE GOVs are our biggest enemies
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by topboss: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by codedguy1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
kettykin:

Even if he has the right information from the right sources, what difference would it make for someone that is as parochial as parochial can be.

Someone is wicked and dumb beyond reasonable and unreasonable doubt and you are talking about him getting correct info from authentic sources. What will he do with it?
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by codedguy1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:
ASGARD73 IS A FULANI TERRORIST

A very senseless one at that.
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by EMMY76: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rissimenky:
The only thing the Igbo secessionist leaders care about is the Niger Delta and its vast oil deposits.

Nothing else.

Kanu himself said the FG offered him the 5 Igbo states and he refused, saying he wanted the Niger Delta as well.

He sacrificed Igbo nationhood on a barrel of crude oil.

More than 40% of the so called niger delta or south south are igboid it will be a betrayal on the part of nmk and the entire igbos in the five eastern states to leave them behind in the hands of the evil fulani jihadists.
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
EMMY76:

More than 40% of the so called niger delta or south south are igboid it will be a betrayal on the part of nmk and the entire igbos in the five eastern states to leave them behind in the hands of the evil fulani jihadists.

Are they children?
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Igboid: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
kmcutez:

Are they children?

Good question o!
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Eastlink(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ankio Briggs have always been a strong woman. Even though I don't support Kanu, IPOB or Biafra, I applaud her guts. Ride on Ma
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Tochi3(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
limeta:

The question these clowns can't answer is; who is stopping you from going"?

You some daft nigger
what the zoo army doing in their land ?
I guess you fulani but still start planning your route to sahel before shit hit your face
the 7 vigin thing I mean.

Lol. grin grin
Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by Eastlink(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:
The effort you dissipate in fighting Biafra should be used to pursue your own survival. When will you grow up Tonye? I expect you to reply me with your Adaka moniker, lol! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou by naijaking1: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
kettykin:

Buhari doesn't need bad advice to do what he's doing, his wickedness is inborn, inherited, and irredeemable.

Unfortunately, because of lack of basic education, Buhari doesn't know that the so-called Fulani revenge spirit doesn't create jobs, improve the economy, or provide security.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried / Governors Tackle Akpabio, Deny Receiving FG N1 Trillion Lifeline / Bomb Blast Rocks Football Viewing Center At Tundun Wada, Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.