Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out (5065 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday / She-male Model Goes Naked In New Photo Shoot For Tiannah Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Myralison: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by DarlingtonC: 3:40am On Jun 13, 2021
What'sthe shame all about?

Some men are foolish
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by obyrich(m): 6:46am On Jun 13, 2021
The guy no wan kiss her at all.
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2021
obyrich:
The guy no wan kiss her at all.
I see the nose cover

Why him come marry am
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by MarketDispatch: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2021
Surprising...it was as if he didn't want to there...like he was forced to.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Mogadishuu: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2021
MarketDispatch:
Surprising...it was as if he didn't want to there...like he was forced to.
When the jazz is confirmed, the man will do anything
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Bad belle people everywhere... Always trying to discredit others with their dust. I know the face mask was part of the attire for the guy..... People wey dem don kiss tire for IG.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by MarketDispatch: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2021
Mogadishuu:

When the jazz is confirmed, the man will do anything

Jazz wearing off at that instant I guess...
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2021
She sells kayanmata, right?
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by obyrich(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I see the nose cover

Why him come marry am
No just the nose cover. Watch his reaction each time she makes moves to get a warm peck or kiss. He will be pointing in one direction or the other. Obviously, he married for money.
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Mikepoza(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Myralison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nITowJa134w

Which kind Black Wedding be this.
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Onyi22(f): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Mikepoza:

Which kind Black Wedding be this.
Is it your wedding?
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2021
obyrich:
No just the nose cover. Watch his reaction each time she makes moves to get a warm peck or kiss. He will be pointing in one direction or the other. Obviously, he married for money.
cloth black, cake black...

grin grin turned himself to Pontius Pilates, pointing at everything to avoid the inevitable

He was even trying to cover his face grin

He enslaved himself for money

Good for him, his choice
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Roma10: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Run for your dear life

Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
My guy just dey tell camera guy to stop...if u leave am him for flog and pursue the others wey surround am
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by Depressed101: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
obyrich:
na jazz hold that guy
Re: Toyin Lawani(tiannah Empire) New Husband Ashamed Of Marrying Her, Almost Ran Out by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
She finally got married. Good for her. She'll still chase sugar daddies, sha, she won't give that up.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Babe Who Bought D'PRINCE A N13million Benz 2013 Coupe (PICS) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo's Son, Tomi Michael Weds Dorothy Jeneba Kamara / Photo: The Patient Dog No Longer Gets The Fattest Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.