Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni (22869 Views)

₦‎5m NBC Fine: We Will Not Let Our Voices Be Silenced - Channels TV's Seun / June 12: We Are Not Aware Of Any Planned Protest In Lagos - Police / June 12: We Won’t Allow Endsars Experience – Ondo Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

?
Police brutality has even increased since endsars lol and I don't understand what you're saying about twttier. Did these career protestors want twitter banned?
Lack of knowledge. I don't expect you to understand the link between twitter and protest
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by desiredhome: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Including you, right?
Including me because I am a black.......it's only a black man that will steal money made for all/develop his country to hide in other develop country, because he is selfish and greedy, this attitude is in all of black.....

If all the people shouting Buhari must go will release all they've stolen to develop our country, our country will be better....
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by luluman: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vicotex:
In Nigeria everyone is a hypocrite,give someone like Mr. Macaroni, Deji Adeyanju or Aisha yesufu power and watch them turn into something else.

No matter the amount of "buhari must go" chants the protesters make, you and I know that buhari will never leave.

Break the country jor
Does that confirm you too as a hypocrite? What have you contributed to Nigeria's growth aside burning data on nairaland?
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Gfskw: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: June 12: We Don't Have Their Guns, All We Have Is Our Voices - Mr Macaroni by Ofodirinwa: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
phemmyfour:
Lack of knowledge. I don't expect you to understand the link between twitter and protest

i don't think we understand each other, so lets leave the convo alone. thank you

Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Ahmed Sanni In Court For Corruption Today (Photos) / I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8