Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Set Up Your Course For Failure? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Set Up Your Course For Failure? (146 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu / No Excuse For Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Set Up Your Course For Failure? by HalowyDA(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2021
Don't set your course up for failure...

So, you're thinking about creating an online course? Let me be the first to cheer you on. That is incredible! As an online biz owner, there is so much that you have to offer, and your soul-aligned clients will be grateful to you for creating this resource to help them grow and TRANSFORM.

But before turning your hypothetical course into a beautiful, profitable, transformational reality, I want you to ask yourself some crucial questions, so that you can set yourself up to create the most valuable, user-friendly, client-aware course you can.

1️⃣ Is there a demand for a course/offer on this topic? Have you done market research in your community or on your platforms? Have you found the evidence that there is a need for this kind of value?

2️⃣ Are you not only giving valuable information, but also actionable steps to achieve a goal? In other words, not only do you want to teach the WHAT and the WHY, but the HOW.

3️⃣ Is the goal of your course clear to you? When the objective of your course is clear, you will be able to effectively market it and sell it to those who need it! For example, you should be able to fill in the blanks of the following:
"By the end of (insert course name), student will be able to (x, y and z).

4️⃣ Do you have an idea of how to break your course idea down into value-packed, but also digestible pieces? (drip modules paired with workbooks/worksheets and actual action steps after each module tend to be helpful. Also, adding some kind of live weekly or bi-weekly call into your course where you, the mentor, can hold your audience accountable of applying the action steps is a great way to promote the success of your students!)

Do you have questions about how you can turn your brain-child course into a reality? As an expert course creator it is my JAM to help passionate online entrepreneurs launch revolutionary online courses.

Let's chat about how I can help you actualize your course today.

Meanwhile, here below is a free SEO Sergeant [/b]I am giving you for free, halowydigital.academy for being part of my audience. Or email me at halowyacademy@gmail.com to get your [b]Free book.
+2348063340504
Regards,
N.C. Christopher
For HalowyDA

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment At Mytopgrade Limited / Watch How A Family Make Palm Oil At Home In Ogun State / What Fans Don't Know About Actress Rahama Sadau's Fashion Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.