Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Story Of Your Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Your Glory (144 Views)

Locate The Keys And Open The Door To Your Glory / The Price Of Your Glory / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Your Glory by jonatoye(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Story of your Glory

WORD FOR TODAY
The challenges we face in life are meant to make us, add value and beautify our lives. In this life, there is no glory without a peculiar and inspirational story!!!
Scriptural Reference
"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever." (Psalm 30:11-12 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God allows you to pass through all you are passing through to give you a story. If you can think deeply about how you lived so far in life you will discover that in the actual sense you have a story to tell. This is not where you use to be and this is not your final destination because the Lord is taking you somewhere; when you get there your story will inspire some to believe God as the Almighty.

No matter what you are passing through be mindful of the fact that victory is in sight. The beauty of the process you are going through cannot be known as at the time you are in it but at the end. At a point, David was mourning and putting on sackcloth but at the end, he said "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing".

Time and space will not permit us to talk about the likes of Joseph, Daniel, Hannah, Abraham etc who had a share of their ordeal in this life but waited until God decorated their destinies. The process was not easy and palatable but the story was sweet and inspirational at the end of their lives. You also must wait until the Lord beautifies your life.

+ Will you wait until the Lord beautifies your story?

Lord! Beautify my life and make my story an inspirational one that will prompt men to believe and trust in Jesus name. Amen

Emphasis
When you wait upon God your story will become sweet and inspirational!!!

Have a Beautiful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

School Of Faith / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Join Our Whatsapp Group For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.