Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out (26017 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina / Osun Assembly Election: PDP Decries Low Turn Out Of Voters / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Protests happened or not?

That's the question.

And who told dem they intended massive protests initially?

You these blog-ass should use ur brains and stop injecting and exaggerating stories...

Rubbish.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by WaffenSS(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
CilicMarin:
Upon 3.5 Million Retweets and Thousands of Nairaland Likes And Shares?? grin grin

When we advise these miscreants that decision, elections and opinions in Nigeria are not measured by the number of Retweets or Nairaland hate-filled likes and shares, they call us Zombies..

It is not enough to go on Twitter and Nairaland and be, shouting Tinubu cannot be President, then your fellow angry Never-Do-Wells, would support you with retweets and likes, and you would think your opinion matters or you succeeded in changing people minds... grin grin You be mumu...

If APC chooses Tinubu Today, he is already your President...The only thing you can do is to join ESN, Igboho or Boko Haram as recruits... Nigeria will still prevail...

May God Bless Tinubu My Mentor..

May God Bless Buhari, My Daddy...

Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..

Amen
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Nothing learnt here. Just corrected my overestimation of your mental acuity
Do you know you are a good student??

You might be forming "savage" but i see you've learnt not to type scripts and epistles anymore.

"Verily verily i say unto thee "Go and write epistles no more".
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
ba7man:
Do you know you are a good student??

You might be forming "savage" but i see you've learnt not to type scripts and epistles anymore.

"Verily verily i say unto thee "Go and write epistles no more".

I write "epistles" for those who have the mental ability to dissect properly.

For those on the low end of the bar in iq terms, short sentences will do

Nothin learnt here. Just serving to each the dish they can eat
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I write "epistles" for those who have the mental ability to dissect properly.

For those on the low end of the bar in iq terms, short sentences will do

Nothin learnt here. Just serving to each the dish they can eat
Your excuse might fly with kids but not me. Sorry.

Long stories always means you have little understanding of your topic
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
ba7man:
Your excuse might fly with kids but not me. Sorry.

Long stories always means you have little understanding of your topic

Tell that to project writers.

I'm sure a three volume book written by IBB is an indication he has little understanding of the topic.

How Lilliputians think
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Tell that to project writers.

I'm sure a three volume book written by IBB is an indication he has little understanding of the topic.

How Lilliputians think
Don't you feel better now, not having to type epistles.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Sipsum: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kobicove:
I'm sure some rogues were waiting in the sidelines to hijack the protest so they can loot shops...good thing they were disappointed grin

At my end here people be like e ma da won lohun, awon ole grin grin grin grin.
People described them as thieves, everywhere was under locks and keys.
Boys were even manning the streets gates, they were like whoever have issues with Buhari should go and meet him in Abuja.
Some of those who lost their cars to the fallout of end sars, in the traffic gridlocs were the ones going around, telling people to warn their children in the hood, anyone found using the protest to loot will be lynched.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
ba7man:
Don't you feel better now, not having to type epistles.
Feel diminished. Like I was downgrading my iq
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Sipsum: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Just give me short pistol with one round of live ammunition and op is standing 100 meter away, I will take the idiot out, very foolish idiot, with brain dead mentality, I have been following his posts and comments here and it reeks of stupidity, must be one of those under APC online warriors that sold their future and are paid 30k to talk nonsense and defend the mumu government here angry

NTORR, the thing pain this one gan o.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Feel diminished. Like I was downgrading my iq
You feel diminished because your posts have diminished.

You are a good learner.
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
ba7man:
You feel diminished because your posts have diminished.

You are a good learner.

I feel diminished cause I just realised I'm conversing with a mental toddler
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by Nicklaus619(m): 3:04am On Jun 14, 2021
Sipsum:

NTORR, the thing pain this one gan o.

Zombie on the loose
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by laiperi: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Is the Low TurnOut wishful thinking or haste to judgment?

Turn-Out throughout the world is a flop or some figment of imagination because of lack of access to the world or all parts of Western Nigeria!

Believe it or not, The West is gone. Take it from some of us that were diehard Nigerians. We took too many insults for being Nigerians.

Enough is enough. Let everyone retreat and feed by his brow and land.

But then, the guy wrote that Tinubu a drug Pedler who threw his own mother under the bus (never Yoruba) and Buhari the Bandit are his hero.

No wonder Nigeria is what it is.

CilicMarin:
Upon 3.5 Million Retweets and Thousands of Nairaland Likes And Shares?? grin grin

When we advise these miscreants that decision, elections and opinions in Nigeria are not measured by the number of Retweets or Nairaland hate-filled likes and shares, they call us Zombies..

It is not enough to go on Twitter and Nairaland and be, shouting Tinubu cannot be President, then your fellow angry Never-Do-Wells, would support you with retweets and likes, and you would think your opinion matters or you succeeded in changing people minds... grin grin You be mumu...

If APC chooses Tinubu Today, he is already your President...The only thing you can do is to join ESN, Igboho or Boko Haram as recruits... Nigeria will still prevail...

May God Bless Tinubu My Mentor..

May God Bless Buhari, My Daddy...

Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by ba7man(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I feel diminished cause I just realised I'm conversing with a mental toddler
You feel diminished because i was able to teach you how to communicate with lesser words. grin

At least, i see you have complied with what i taught you. cool
Re: June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out by GIVO: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2021
�‍♂️ Join Shiba Inu Airdrop:
http:///ShibaInuOfficialV5Bot?start=1441389605

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Mo Abudu At The Lagos City Marathon / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.