Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today (26284 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by Ashirioluwa: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Happy birthday to him.

This man is part of the corrupt and vision less leaders that put Nigeria in this mess.

The masses are suffering the mess these leaders put us in but their own families will enjoy for the rest of their lives.

I know one clown that cannot afford 2 square meals per day will come here to defend some of these past and present evil leaders
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by shegun4sur: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2021
nairalee:
I hear say the money wey this one chop within that short period wey him rule na HIGHEST.

Chop, clean mouth, hand over sharp sharp. Now some people dey refer to am as "heroes past"

This one sell crude collect the money direct, yet nobody probe am
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2021
omonighoblessing:
Well at least he promised democracy and he delivered!
Exactly
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2021
HBD Sir!
Long life and peace, prosperity
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by streetsoldier1(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2021
Oloki:
HBD sir. What about your helicopter that supplied -------- to the -----?

are u saying he is the major sponsor of -------??
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by saintsylve(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2021
powerbank206:

Joway 30,000mah and 40,000mah digital powerbank

Fast charge

Dual ports

Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

Pay on delivery

One year warranty

How much please?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ddeola: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Those who killed Abiola will not go unpunished. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by thundafire: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Hbd smooth crimi
real one him embezzle pass Abacha sef

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by domido(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:
His fraudulent constitution messed everything up.

[img]https://media1./images/36fcad95de988e2c5ef6ee0f9f6301a1/tenor.gif?itemid=3838553[/img]
He has played his part as a leader. He is also a Nigerian. If we bring America constitution we are still going to find fault. Is it the constitution that say we should embezzle? My guy, forgerrit. Nigeria constitution though has defects but that's not the problem. The people is the problem.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by Oloki: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin
I no talk o

are u saying he is the major sponsor of -------??[/quote]
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ibietela2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
One of the devils from 1966.
This man gave us 1999 constitution, we are yet to see his kids in Nigeria
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ibietela2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
squash47:
Na this man follow people wey organize this 1999 constitution wey dey cause problem for this corntree.

na him LEAD am

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ibietela2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
omonighoblessing:
Well at least he promised democracy and he delivered!

Is this democracy? with the fraud of a constitution

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ibietela2(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I love this man for what he did in 1999.

He shocked me when he handed over power peacefully even though it was in exchange for Nigerias entire Treasury.

you skipped the constitution
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ibietela2(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
fredoooooo:
Murderer parading himself as a peacemaker . .
Tell us what happen to MKO , he was in detention under Abavha for years he didn't die , a month under you he's gone ... Come out and tell the world what you know , mr peacemurderer

Buhari, OBJ, Gowon, and this current coupist have refused to talk the part they played in destroying this British enterprise
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by Amanda4life: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
I KNOW ONE GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen�
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by juman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeee.
Oloribuku -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nigerian generals - Oloribuku oleeeeeee.

God punish them all.

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thieves.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by Abubaushe(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
The most corrupt living Nigeria leader who blew 7billion naira within 1 week of taken power;(June 8th - 15June 1998) and subsequently emptied the treasury at handing over in May 1999 but now put up the toga of a saint!

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by juman(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abubaushe:

Within 7 days of june 8th -june 15th 1998,this man
took 7billion naira from the treasury!
The most corrupt nigeria leader in history with a toga of saint!

They were big thieves.
They shared the money.

Abacha saved a lot of money.
Despite the oil price was low that period.
But he also stole billion of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol grin grin
fuckingAyaya:
Hbd smooth crimi

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Happy birthday to him.

This man is part of the corrupt and vision less leaders that put Nigeria in this mess.

The masses are suffering the mess these leaders put us in but their own families will enjoy for the rest of their lives.

I know one clown that cannot afford 2 square meals per day will come here to defend some of these past and present evil leaders

No be lie...
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ofordegreat(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Abdulsalami Abubakar Turns 79 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulsalami_Abubakar

I rejoice with our statesman and a man of honour, while wishing him good health in mind and body as he age. And more glorious returns of the day.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by omonighoblessing(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin
ibietela2:

Is this democracy? with the fraud of a constitution
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abubaushe:

Within 7 days of june 8th -june 15th 1998,this man
took 7billion naira from the treasury!
The most corrupt nigeria leader in history with a toga of saint!

If na u how much u go take?? undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Taliban
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by ECHICHE: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Although he may hv looted, but It takes a military man like Abubakar to handover power to civilian government.

Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today by 2theoptimist: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Happy birthday smooth criminal. You guys should go watch oputa panel where is chief security officer was interviewed by falana in relation to the death of mko Abiola. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi’s Land Among 168 Plots Revoked By FCTA? Fact Check By Apendixx Mag / FG To Fund Budget Through Sukuk Bond / Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.