Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram (2942 Views)

2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram / Uncle Kidnaps, Kills 7-Year-Old Nephew After Collecting N300,000 Ransom In Ogun / Mother Sells Son For N300,000 In Enugu; Buyer Resells At 350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Piroll(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by akindele487(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2021

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Moshybear(f): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Done

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by fash2222: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

I cant keep track of people I have sent cards to, please do it again and I would send you the card. remember, the account nd a picture.
Since yesterday I've reported the profile,I sent two screenshot no airtime yet
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
fash2222:

Since yesterday I've reported the profile,I sent two screenshot no airtime yet

somehow you have been here since 2017 and have only about 7 posts and when you see my post, you comment and i should believe i have not sent you ard before with your other monikers?
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Freddykrueger: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

somehow you have been here since 2017 and have only about 7 posts and when you see my post, you comment and i should believe i have not sent you ard before with your other monikers?
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by fash2222: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

I don't have any other moniker apart from this, well if you can't send the airtime it's okay... you shouldn't be making up excuses

1 Like

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
fash2222:

I don't have any other moniker apart from this, well if you can't send the airtime it's okay... you shouldn't be making up excuses

im not making any excuse up. i have paid out to everyone who reported.
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by kamharida543: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
sad
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Freddykrueger: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

im not making any excuse up. i have paid out to everyone who reported.
[/s]
You're a scam. You say report n recharge, now you're giving excuses. Am sure u tried to scam d dude n he turned around n finalised d scam. Goodluck with ur scam entangled life
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by nedekid: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

read my post till the end again. please dont beg me. I am not your father.
Lolz
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Bolaji26(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Is this still on..need airtime abeg.

Can i do d task now
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Bolaji26:
Is this still on..need airtime abeg.

Can i do d task now

new username is backupp.luchy

report the account as impersonation and put the oroginal owner when asked which is luchydonalds.

the scammer already removed all photos from the page so you cannpt report any photo again just the account.

1 Like

Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Freddykrueger: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

report the account as impersonation and put the oroginal owner when asked which is luchydonalds.

the scammer already removed all photos from the page so you cannpt report any photo again just the account.
[/s]
A scammer reporting another scammer. You go report tire undecided
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Freddykrueger:

A scammer reporting another scammer. You go report tire undecided

I am persistent, have the funds and time. I would look at your report and send you your credit but if you force it on me, I would not bother myself attending to you.
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Bolaji26(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

will I get my card after this?
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bolaji26:
will I get my card after this?

were there not others that have been paid prior to now?
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Freddykrueger: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

I am persistent, have the funds and time. I would look at your report and send you your credit but if you force it on me, I would not bother myself attending to you.
[/s]
Stories that Scam the brain...I repeat you're no different than the fraudster you're reporting. You're just pained that you were outsmarted.
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Bolaji26(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=djsjxjfjdisjdjb post=102778550]

the scammer already removed all photos from the page so you cannpt report any photo again just the account.[/quote

No user by dat name
Re: Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Bolaji26 post=102789663][/quote]

i think they have either blocked the page or the scammer already temporarily disabled his account because he probably is getting mails from instagram about the reports. if somehow i see he comes back up, il let you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don K!ll Am Finally!” 16 Year Old Boy Brags After St@bbing 35 Year Old Neighbo / Who Said There Are No Herdsmen Kidnappers In The East.. Look At This( Picture) / Celestial Church Burnt Down, As Dead Body Used For Ritual Was Found Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.