Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram (815 Views)

Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / Free N300 Recharge: Just come in if you have instagram / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Hello good people. In my previous thread, (look at my profile) I promised 300 recharge to 20 people if they have instagram and were able to report an instagram account that scammed me of some money. I apparently tried to buy an instagram page from him and immediately funds were received he blocked me. I already reported him to the police and I have had his bank account put on hold and they are at the moment tracking him.

Here is my proposal:
I am going to offer 2k to 5 people by this time next week. I would pick these five at random and ask for their account details by Saturday next week and pay them, the deal would be to report ONE of his pages as much and as frequent as you can from now till Saturday Next week. Here is the user ID
https://www.instagram.com/instasale.nig/
@instasale.nig

when you report, send proof here, I would use the date on the screenshot to tally with the date you posted the comment on here to be sure that you actually were doing it at intervals. The report on the account should be SCAM/FRAUD. If you are interested. you can pickup the challenge and see you next Saturday.

Edit: Since some people decided to be stupid already, I am limiting my offer to the first 5 people. So that they would not open their dirty mouth to be talking trash.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by DesChyko: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2021
Sell your brawn and brain to the highest bidders but never put a price tag on your heart and soul.

It's easy to get people to empathize with you using this alleged scam but this could just be you trying to eliminate competition.

Proof of your claim, please.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Igbojihadist: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2021
ok
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
DesChyko:
Sell your brawn and brain to the highest bidders but never put a price tag on your heart and soul.

It's easy to get people to empathize with you using this alleged scam but this could just be you trying to eliminate competition.

Proof of your claim, please.

Eliminate comeptition? Look at my last post oga and read the conversation. I do not have the time to engage myself in useless things that do not benefit me. Now if you are asking what my gain is here, I am here to prove a point to the person who said my IQ is "somehow low" . If you are not interested, please getout of my thread let others join in. Competition for instagram follower sales? I never see work do finish na to dey sell instagram followers? would that even pay my internet bill in a month?

nansense.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by johnkey: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
you are mad so if 20 people waste their data for your stupid ambition you will only pick 5 randomly and the other 15 Waka pass abi? oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Igbojihadist:
bro i have but it have been long that i access it i dont even have change for today please show me love

I am not your father. Go and ask your father for free money.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2021
johnkey:
you are mad so if 20 people waste their data for your stupid ambition you will only pick 5 randomly and the other 15 Waka pass abi? oloriburuku somebody

you are crazey. its a draw. anaybody who thinks his luck can get it to him should please go ahead. I did not force your father to partake biko.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by johnkey: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you are crazey. its a draw. anaybody who thinks his luck can get it to him should please go ahead. I did not force your father to partake biko.
werey it's not me but the desperate ones that will do your useless bidding because they are broke. Olofo say na draw.

If you're considering this useless idiot's offer abeg just DM me I will sort you without asking you to do rubbish.

Later this goat go dey insult polithiefcians, y'all are the same.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2021
johnkey:
werey it's not me but the desperate ones that will do your useless bidding because they are broke. Olofo say na draw.

If you're considering this useless idiot's offer abeg just DM me I will sort you without asking you to do rubbish.

open your own thread and dash people bar. you can also paste the link here so that anyone who reads my post and sees your own link can directly go to you and get paid. This would be the last time I would reply you.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Igbojihadist: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2021
johnkey:

bro his manner of aproach speak much about him he deserves what ever he gets
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2021
Igbojihadist:
bro his manner of aproach speak much about him he deserves what ever he gets

you are maad. Why did you beg me for money before. abi you thought I was father xmas and I dont have what to do with money.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Igbojihadist: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you are maad. Why did you beg me for money before. abi you thought I was father xmas and I dont have what to do with money.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Igbojihadist: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you lacks home training i dont insult anyone have a nice day
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Done undecided

Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
TradeFxMT5:
Done undecided

Please seeing the time stamp on our phone clock is important for this, read the description properly for subsequent reports.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Freddykrueger: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

Please seeing the time stamp on our phone clock is important for this, read the description properly for subsequent reports.
[/s]
You this mumu u go report tire. Useless scammer who tried to scam first but was outsmarted. You never fit pay #300 recharge finish for that your useless wailing thread na 2k u wan come pay. Sha I pity d mumus wey go waste their data for a useless fraudster like u.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mumu
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

Okay
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Done again cry

Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
TradeFxMT5:
Done again cry

I admire your willingness.. Things are really so hard in Nigeria that it has really come to a point of making your fellow man do your bidding before you help, this is so bad.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

I admire your willingness.. Things are really so hard in Nigeria that it has really come to a point of making your fellow man do your bidding before you help, this is so bad.

Abi undecided
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
TradeFxMT5:
Done again cry

thanks for attempting. send me your bank details il send you the bar asap.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

Sent sir

Kindly acknowledge so I can edit please
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

Sent sir

Kindly acknowledge so I can edit please
sent, if you wish to continue fine, if not, also fine. I have closed the offer. Il look for other ways to take the scammer's pages down.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

sent, if you wish to continue fine, if not, also fine. I have closed the offer. Il look for other ways to take the scammer's pages down.

I appreciate Boss

I'd continue

Thanks a lot

Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by TradeFxMT5: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

Count me in any other ways I could help out
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

I appreciate Boss

I'd continue

Thanks a lot

Please can you blur my name from that photo properly? thanks.
Re: 2k To 5 Lucky People If You Have Instagram by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
Hello good people. In my previous thread, (look at my profile) I promised 300 recharge to 20 people if they have instagram and were able to report an instagram account that scammed me of some money.

How much u get make I sale 1.5k account for u, check Sabipeepz for Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother / VIDEO: 'please Release Dead Body Of My Husband', Wife Of Igboho's Aide, Adogan W / We Have Killed Over 70 Girls. Arrested Ritualist In Osun Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.