Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities (12090 Views)

We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by ivandragon: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2021
PMB cannot be bothered about education in nigeria because his children schooled outside the country & his childrens' children will also school outside Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by AmuRubber(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2021
richmond500:
This one that PMB has started talking, thank God o

Abeg make I hear word!

He was represented by the Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by hakym619(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
All talks but no feasible action.
Very clueless Mofos.

We need young visionary leaders!!!

Are you brilliant or you have outstanding performance in your certificate or GP.?

@Seniorwriter

I have a Diploma in occupational therapy (medical rehabilitation).
I intend to advance however no money to further my studies.

The course is not available as BSC in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by kingjooo(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Please brothers and sisters reading my coment,don't ignore me. I need a job to enable me take care of my responsibilities. I lost all my fortune during the end sars saga last year. Please i can do any job both menial or otherwise.thanks
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by funmise007(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Believe buhari at your own peril
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by extol1(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This man still talks like his campaigning, someone should remind him that he had already won the election 6 years ago. I see Nigerians demanding Buhari's resignation, I see their demands falling on deaf ears, I see buhari being forced out of aso rock, I see Nigeria liberated.

This I have seen.
this time around you didn't see clearly, buhari can't be force out of aso rock except divine intervention. has you ever ask yourself this question why he surrounded himself with northerners in his appointment
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Julianaa: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2021
You better address it angry
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Ayo2004: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2021
Make them address am o
I am entering UNiLAG this year and I don't want any mumu disruption grin
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by joyandfaith: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2021
November1857:
But you can afford fund to build a railway to another country, Niger republic..

Buhari may soon introduce Almajiri system of education to the South grin

His first cousins are there. He loves his people unlike southerners who hate their people.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Gambit23: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
Please remember that your illiterate senators earn over N13m monthly before you comment.

Man's government has failed.

A senator doesnt take home that 13m

Most importantly, money wey senators de chop pass N13m monthly, what is N13m? N13m de buy houses for Dubai? Do u know how much they receive in bribes n lobby money annually?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by onuman: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2021
November1857:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/13/buhari-fg-cannot-afford-funds-to-revive-education/

But you would build standard gauge rail lines in Niger Republic while you tell Nigerians that there is no funds to make the universities modern.
Stop deceiving people in your subtle Fulani Jihad against rest of Nigeria.
How come university lecturers went on nearly one year strike? Because Western Education is Haram for Buhari and his kinsmen.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Gambit23: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

His first cousins are there. He loves his people unlike southerners who hate his people.

U mean southernern politicians should build railway n refinery in Cameroon &Benin republic to show u that they av luv for their cousins?
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by joyandfaith: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Gambit23:

U mean southernern politicians should build railway n refinery in Cameroon &Benin republic to show u that they av luv for their cousins?

Loving their people living in Nigeria is enough for politicians in the South. What did Gej and Obj did for southerners. Both paid more attention to north.
Definitely, Buhari has root in Niger and he is paying attention to them.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by excel101(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Lawmakers are plucking 29.4 Million Naira every fvcking month and people shy away from them, no bills that help the common man, no bills of equity and people think our biggest problem is Buhari

The Governors receive half a billion security vote every month but they can't spend this money on security but instead using it to pay ransom and we are quick to blame Buhari

The Governors have technically abolished the Local Governments, which has indirectly reduced job creation and aided insecurity

Las las Buhari is guilty of his sins, and the sins of both the Lawmakers and Governors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are very right, but it has been like that since 1999. Instead of all these regular complains, PMB, could have maintained the status quo ( if you can't improve on it, then leave it) rather than outrightly destroying it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by ofiko123(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Yes, we must address the issue of prolonged strikes in all Nigerian universities...
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by seyz91(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy
Xenry:
To hell with Buhari and the fucking FG! sad
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by 2rez: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2021
Really the joke's on this government. grin
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Tundex911: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
When someone with O'level certificate becomes presido wetin una expect

Bubu is a failure

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Ten06(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Universities that they will soon turn into grazing route?
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by bayelsaowei(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin..make I laugh..see human being wey don be president for 6 years..Nigerians behold your president...
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by ceaser: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
This dude can decide to ban university join.

He has penchant for making very wrong and overreacting decisions.

He will be like "as I banned tuwita twitter and ban bpm vpn, I want to also ban lecturers and ban university join."
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by ChiefS(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
So you know we have so many universities you went ahead to establish more specialized universities like the one in Katsina instead of expanding facilities in existing universities.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by olmoRoc: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
whose regime in the 1980s was the catalyst?
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Mrpojj(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
November1857:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/06/13/buhari-fg-cannot-afford-funds-to-revive-education/

By addressing you would think they mean funding and equipping the university,
But it no work no pay they have in mind
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
This man wey no know the definition noun dey talk?

Funny person. grin
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Gambit23: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

Loving their people living in Nigeria is enough for politicians in the South. What did Gej and Obj did for southerners. Both paid more attention to north.
Definitely, Buhari has root in Niger and he is paying attention to them.

''Definitely, Buhari has root in Niger and he is paying attention to them."

U are also his cousin
grin
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by joyandfaith: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gambit23:

''Definitely, Buhari has root in Niger and he is paying attention to them."

U are also his cousin
grin

I wish I am his cousin. I would have been a billionaire by now and would employ some southern fools to sing Buhari praises everybody at rate of #100 per post.
Re: Buhari: We Must Address Prolonged And Recurrent Strikes In Universities by Gambit23: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
joyandfaith:

I wish I am his cousin. I would have been a billionaire by now and would employ some southern fools to sing Buhari praises everybody at rate of #100 per post.

Okay, So ubare a southern FoOOooOooOOooOOOooL den abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Subsidy Went From N300b To N1.3 Trillion: Has Anyone In Govt Explained? / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / 18,000 APC Members Join PDP In Benue; Declare Support For Atiku, Ortom, Moro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.