Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid (840 Views)

Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business / (Modified) Help With These Tasks And Get Paid Instantly. / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by ceeboymuhammed(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2021
There are over 41.5 million businesses registered with SMEDAN in Nigeria

There are 3.1 Million Registered Companies with CAC of Nigeria.

On Google today, this figure is far less but they are willing to register all businesses and also give them visibility for free.

Google needs all of us to achieve this.

Many individuals have been helping Google list these businesses for free without payment but the story has changed.

Top Sale Solution, an affiliate of Sandstonz who is an official Google Partner is offering all interested individuals a chance to take businesses online and get paid by Google in the process.

The process is simple and straightforward

Step1: You as an individual approach a business to register and create a profile of the business on Google my business, then collect the business details.

Step 2: The details are forwarded to Sandstonz via the collaborative platform on Google Sheets for approval.

Step 3: You get paid per successful business listed.

The payment for a successful business listed is NGN100 (one hundred Naira)

If you are interested to join Top Sale Solution Team of GMB Agents for your own locality, send "I'm interested in GMB" to 0802 652 1855 on Whatsapp or comment with your phone number below.

You will be added to our community where we share opportunities and make our own decent pay.

our monthly income target is NGN50,000
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by Haywhyluv: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by ceeboymuhammed(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Haywhyluv:

Will chat you up on WhatsApp.
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by BeauQ: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bro no vex o

If the pay per listing is #100

How do we reach monthly of 50k?
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by Ojey1234: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
At lest 20 listing in a day
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by Ooe33: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Register 500 business weekly and get 50k

BeauQ:
Bro no vex o

If the pay per listing is #100

How do we reach monthly of 50k?
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by ibroman12(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2021
08161262346 whatsapp
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by Love20Ultimate: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Earn money online. It cost you nothing. You are tasked to increase the number of orders on the platform.

You can earn 200~90000 Naira a day using just your mobile phone.

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/7XHMDL.html
Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by OttHin: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
My withdrawal for this month. Jump in while it is still paying

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/DBSEL7.html

Re: List Businesses On Google My Business And Get Paid by Finbaze: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2022
I'll get your business listed on Google My Business or Google Business Profile, as it is newly called within 10mins.

Cost N6,000
Payment after confirmation = N8,000

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08165227952 or goto https://finbaze.com/gbp-verification

See you on the other side.

(1) (Reply)

An Engineer Needed / Vacancies For Pos Cashiers / Do You Wonder How Someone Without Connections May Find Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.