Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? (659 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by jmoore(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2021
It's ridiculous when atheist try to force their reasoning to explain what they don't believe in.

You don't believe in the spiritual realm, therefore it is foolishness to use carnal reasoning to debunk a spiritual claim.

If God had a creator, then He is not God. God is God, he doesn't need to be created. That's it.

Before you start rushing to reply, ask yourself why energy cannot be created. You believe energy cannot be created but you want God to be something that can be created.

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2021
They are being stupid which is because they know "create" and foolishly wonder that since The Creator created, therefore, they think it good thinking (not knowing it is foolishness) whether the Creator, Who created "create" is Himself created!

Exactly as a mannequin must think that since it was made of plastic and iron, it's Creator too should be made up of plastic and iron! grin how funny their thinking!
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by HappyPagan: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2021
jmoore:
It's ridiculous when atheist try to force their reasoning to explain what they don't believe in.
I agree. It's even more foolish to be unable to explain what you 'believe' in.

jmoore:

You don't believe in the spiritual realm, therefore it is foolishness to use carnal reasoning to debunk a spiritual claim.
What do you mean carnal reasoning? Does God reason?

jmoore:

If God had a creator, then He is not God. God is God, he doesn't need to be created. That's it.
If God wasn't created, then He has no purpose.... No meaning. Just empty space.

jmoore:

Before you start rushing to reply, ask yourself why energy cannot be created. You believe energy cannot be created but you want God to be something that can be created.
What is God? You who know him or claim to know Him are the most confused about Him. Something that has no defined form will take the form designed by the mind that accommodates it.. it's why there are as many variations of this God idea as you go across the globe.

3 Likes

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by kingxsamz(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2021
jmoore:

Smh

Last time I checked, Santa Claus is the one In charge of the spiritual realm, not your sky daddy. Santa Claus is responsible for your existence. If you say I'm wrong, show me your sky daddy.

2 Likes

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:

Even your neighbours purpose you do not know, (even your own purpose you do not know) is it now God's own you would know? grin

Do not let madness overtake your reasoning. grin

HappyPagan:

What is God? You who know him or claim to know Him are the most confused about Him. Something that has no defined form will take the form designed by the mind that accommodates it.. it's why there are as many variations of this God idea as you go across the globe.

That is why we are no different from mannequins and cars, we do not know and can not know All about Our Creator, Only the Parts that He Has revealed which we have Seen. Exactly as the Mannequin and car does not know all about you and can never know so.

That is what it means to have been created! grin

You can Never know Your Creator and like your car and mannequin, you exist to make Him Happy exactly as a Toy grin

1 Like

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2021
kingxsamz:

Last time I checked, Santa Claus is the one In charge of the spiritual realm, not your sky daddy. Santa Claus is responsible for your existence. If you say I'm wrong, show me your sky daddy.

Prado can never show Corolla where Mr. Toyoda lives or is, so stop making unreasonable demands!

1 Like

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by kingxsamz(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Prado can never show Corolla where Mr. Toyoda lives or is, so stop making unreasonable demands!

But Rolls Royce can. cool
Tell your colleague to prove that Santa Claus isn't in charge of the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2021
jmoore:
It's ridiculous when atheist try to force ...

Have you seen how you subjected God to ridicule by making this post when no one asked you?

1 Like

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by jmoore(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dumb atheists!! Why is energy not created? See how they avoided the question.
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
jmoore:
Dumb atheists!! Why is energy not created? See how they avoided the question.
Why are you triggered?
That question has been answered young man.
Energy hasn't been created by man because Santa Claus is responsible for it. Only him can create energy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by advanceDNA: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you seen how you subjected God to ridicule by making this post when no one asked you?

Don’t blame jmoore..he’s in only passionate about his maker....as for the atheists...They are only here to insult....just resist the urge to shàlàyè...

They blame religion and religious people for their pathetic lives, many of them even blame the so called non-existent God for their inability to amount to something ..

No atheists is worth preaching to or explaining God to..it’s like adorning a pig’s snout with a gold ring.....if u have the energy..pray for them....I don’t have such time..
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
HappyPagan:

I agree. It's even more foolish to be unable to explain what you 'believe' in.

What do you mean carnal reasoning? Does God reason?

Omo u dull sha.. only on NL u see unintelligent atheists

The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ...

In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed

So in ur foolishness energy has no purpose Energy is life. Life operates and exists on different planes of it. Do ur research from here if ur brain fit carry am. Even real scientists know there is God.
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
jmoore:

Smh
It is not ridiculous for anyone to question the existence of God. They questioned it because they cant find answers. Most of them are born into christianity and they cannot see the evidence of what fake pastors preach. Most churches today are fake. They are too rampant, and it is rare to find a genuine pastor these days.

I dont even believe in establishing many branches all around because the pastors in charge of the branches of big churches are not rooted well in the word of Christ. And some use diabolical means. Many are scammers. So why will they not question the existence of God?

I have questioned it too, but I found Him. The way of salvation is a personal relationship with God. God lives in our heart. Everyone who has had encounter with Him knows Him for real.

If you are truly born again and Holy Spirit filled, you will not even bring this matter here. There is a way you preach to non believers and not bringing up logical and reasoning questions which cannot show God. God will never manifest Himself with your approach.

You cannot prove God like this. Get wisdom and quit making ridicule of yourself. Grow in the Spirit of God.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by HappyPagan: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
dairykidd:

Omo u dull sha.. only on NL u see unintelligent atheists
Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Mecka: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

have been wanting to ask this question, was Christ created?
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mecka:
have been wanting to ask this question, was Christ created?

No He is not! He is "Gotten" from God hence the Bible said "Begotten".
Which means "Came Forth" From God.
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Mecka: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No He is not! He is "Gotten" from God hence the Bible said "Begotten".
Which means "Came Forth" From God.
I'm sorry I don't understand. You said no and went ahead to contradict yourself
Re: When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mecka:
I'm sorry I don't understand. You said no and went ahead to contradict yourself

The art and science of creation Always requires putting substances together to form a thing but like your breath, can you rightfully and truly say you created it?

No you did not create it! It comes out from you. That is what "Begotten" looks like!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Prayer O There Is A Feeling I Want To Give Up / Hilarious Video Of Church Members Whipping Satan With Canes Goes Viral / I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.