Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah (602 Views)

All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
A Ghanaian pastor who is identified as Apostle Richard Ankomah aka Tiger 88 has said that monogamy is hypocrisy and that churches should allow men to marry more than one wife.

Apostle Richard Ankomah who is the founder of Panel Mighty Chapel, Ghana , claimed that monogamy is not biblical.

Read here;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/02/03/churches-should-allow-men-to-marry-more-than-one-wife-pastor-ankomah/

Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by immortalcrown(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Men dey run am since for church. But more wives mean more problem.
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
What about women having multiple husbands as they can afford it? smiley

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
A) men are already marrying multiple wives whether the church agrees to it or not!
B) can a wife marry multiple husbands too, or is the church a big hypocrite on the subject?!
C) even though the bible preaches on monogamy, many great men of the bible were polygamist....Moise is one of them!

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
A) men are already marrying multiple wives whether the church agrees to it or not!
B) can a wife marry multiple husbands too, or is the church a big hypocrite on the subject?!
C) even though the bible preaches on monogamy, many great men of the bible were polygamist....Moise is one of them!

People marrying more than one partner in the Bible were doing what seems good in their sight but according to Jesus Christ whoever wants to gain everlasting life must return to the standard God set in the beginning: One Adam One Eve! smiley
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
People marrying more than one partner in the Bible were doing what seems good in their sight but according to Jesus Christ whoever wants to gain everlasting life must return to the standard God set in the beginning: One Adam One Eve! smiley

Moise did it and there was nothing wrong about it, in the yes of your god...
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Moise did it and there was nothing wrong about it, in the yes of your god...

Why not ask for knowledge?

There is nothing like "Moise" in the Bible! smiley

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Okay then. Your wife also be allowed to get a second husband...

If I hear you say anything there ehn?

I would, I would, I would.... tell you to love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Why not ask for knowledge?

There is nothing like "Moise" in the Bible! smiley

i am French, who i called Moise, you call MOSES...same man different name. thank me later for educating you.
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am French, who i called Moise, you call MOSES...same man different name. thank me later for educating you.
Thank you for calling a person's name in French yet you're speaking English to me, does that makes any sense to you?
Next time try to use the English rendering when speaking English, you may use you Moise when speaking with your faransé people! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by Truvelisback(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
It's improper for women but proper for men to marry more than one.
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by mike404(m): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
What about women having multiple husbands as they can afford it? smiley
AGENTS OF DEMON THAT CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIAN ARE ALREADY HERE TO PROMOTE POLYANDRY

SHAME ON YALL ANTI-CHRIST
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Thank you for calling a person's name in French yet you're speaking English to me, does that makes any sense to you?
Next time try to use the English rendering when speaking English, you may use you Moise when speaking with your faransé people! cheesy

ok sir...

Truvelisback:
It's improper for women but proper for men to marry more than one.

explain that one to me as if i was a 5yr old.
Re: Churches Should Allow Men To Marry More Than One Wife: Pastor Ankomah by Truvelisback(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

ok sir...

explain that one to me as if i was a 5yr old.
What do u mean by that?

(1) (Reply)

Demins And Demonology 101: / When You Have Sex With Someone Not Your Married Spouse / 8 Important Reasons For Fasting As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.