Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics (1143 Views)

If South East Is A Dot In A Circle What Is The Meaning Of These 2 Dots? / How A Dot In The Circle Conquered The Arab World In Six Days. / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Let me educate zombies and BMC e-miscreants that survives on 30k monthly stipend.

Lol, only science students can understand that the universe and everything in existence started with a dot called the point of singularity after which the big bang took place.

Even human being started with a microscopic DOT called a unicellular organisms according to the theory of evolution.

3 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Simplyleo: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
Buhari nah bad man, from inconsequential 5% people to tiny dot in a circle, since that day nyamiris no fit stop their wailing ooh
I dey tell you oh.

E really pain dem well well.

Since then, a day hardly passes by without at least 5 threads, all threads explaining the importance of dot. grin

I swear Buhari na bad man. How will describe a whole tribe with a dot. I mean just . grin

Before it was 5%.

Now, just a dot. As in, . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
Buhari nah bad man, from inconsequential 5% people to tiny dot in a circle, since that day nyamiris no fit stop their wailing ooh

Yes ooo, the same way the ediot banned Twitter but not knowing he just scored own goal

3 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Proudly onye dot

4 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by ifiokjohn(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Proudly Akwa ibom
Proudly a Dot

3 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Proudly Akwa ibom
Proudly a Dot

Guy, how far, gimme contact of any akwa ibom babe cos that's where I want to marry from.
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by PoloG: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
The talk pain igbos no be small

2 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by ifiokjohn(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

Guy, how far, gimme contact of any akwa ibom babe cos that's where I want to marry from.
Lol where you dey stay
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by agulion: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Proudly a doted man, But why are local Yoruba Muslims always beging to be with the good people of the Igbo nation

2 Likes

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol where you dey stay

Lagos
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by QuotaSystem: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

E really pain dem well well.

Since then, a day hardly passes by without at least 5 threads, all threads explaining the importance of dot. grin

The plenty out of context explanations want to crash NL server sef...

A dot can be a drop of ink. A dot could also refer to a full stop sign. A dot could be a speck of dust or have been the first form of our universe as submitted above. It all matters on the context.

Buhari was talking about a dot in a circle in the context of Igbos geographical position in Nigeria so I don't know why they're confused instead of quietly rocking their encircled dot t-shirt with pride cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Oharina(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ndi dot amaka... Proudly a dotted Igbo of the Ikwerre etraction. Ikwerre meka weee... Diali.
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Plut01: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2021

May Eledumare bless all DOT men and women in Nigeria...... And put to shame the cursed tribe from Jalon that's disturbing the peace of Indigenous People in Nigeria.

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Jostoman: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biafravd:
buhari really useless those bunch of fools
proudly a DOT
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Where was this "dot" when this happened? What was the beginning of this big dot?
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by MalcoImX: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Plut01:

May Eledumare bless all DOT men and women in Nigeria...... And put to shame the cursed tribe from Jalon that's disturbing the peace of Indigenous People in Nigeria.

Except if you want to be iPoB.

A dot is iPoBic not Igbotic.
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Plut01: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
MalcoImX:
Except if you want to be iPoB.

A dot is iPoBic not Igbotic.

Except you're of the cursed tribe from Jalon..... That's how you could fail to see the intention of Bubu using that words to qualify not only IPOB but the whole Igbo nation, just as the 5% statement.

Thank You!

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by ifiokjohn(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

Lagos
unlikely to work. Distance is an issue
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by RisenJoe(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
ifiokjohn:
unlikely to work. Distance is an issue

From where
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Themainboy22: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
[s]Mynd44:
Where was this "dot" when this happened? What was the beginning of this big dot?[/s]

Next person pls.

1 Like

Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Rodwave: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Where was this "dot" when this happened? What was the beginning of this big dot?

It's like they have kicked you out of zombie WhatsApp group abi.

Na who you dey ask?
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by MalcoImX: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Plut01:

Except you're of the cursed tribe from Jalon..... That's how you could fail to see the intention of Bubu using that words to qualify not only IPOB but the whole Igbo nation, just as the 5% statement.

Thank You!

Your trying to be psychic may misrepresent. I'd rather go with Bubu since he was so categorical. It is "iPoB" he mentioned.

And BTW, when did anything from Jalon become cursed?
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Rodwave: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
MalcoImX:

Your trying to be psychic may misrepresent. I'd rather go with Bubu since he was so categorical. It is "iPoB" he mentioned.

And BTW, when did anything from Jalon become cursed?
So IPOB have properties all over the dead Nigeria according to bamboohari?
IPOB are no longer hungry people abi
Nonsense zombie miscreant
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by MalcoImX: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rodwave:

So IPOB have properties all over the dead Nigeria according to bamboohari?
IPOB are no longer hungry people abi
Nonsense zombie miscreant
Please be civil.

All who've openly displayed their secessionist's tendencies identified themselves as iPoB, it's not all Igbos who subscribe to this ideology.

Calm down bro. If you're iPoB, just say so and the case is closed. No need of being abusive.
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by Rodwave: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
MalcoImX:

Please be civil.

All who've openly displayed their secessionist's tendencies identified themselves as iPoB, it's not all Igbos who subscribe to this ideology.

Calm down bro. If you're iPoB, just say so and the case is closed. No need of being abusive.

Incoherent balderdash. Don't you people have shame? Read this nonsense you wrote again and tell me whether you are even qualified to have conversation with a 5 years old child.
Tụfịakwa
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rodwave:

Incoherent balderdash. Don't you people have shame? Read this nonsense you wrote again and tell me whether you are even qualified to have conversation with a 5 years old child.
Tụfịakwa
Thanks for agreeing you're iPoB.

I just wanted to see whether you'd for once make a sentence without obscenities, and you failed.
Re: Here's What You Need To Know About A DOT Pics by ifiokjohn(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
RisenJoe:

From where
Lafia...

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Exposing The Fraud In IPOB / Nigeria Needs Leaders Like This Man / Precious Chikwendu, Ffk's Erectile Dysfunction And Hypocrisy Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.