Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa (28753 Views)

Charly Boy Apologizes To His Lesbian Daughter, Princess Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by OakConsultNG: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by lasheun: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2021
The truth is that, it runs in the family shocked.
And that's why he apologize to her.
Na only God know who go make heaven, if there's one.
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by ModelLook(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2021
Beautiful Lady. They both look alike. She is his cabon copy in terms of features.

Please don't fight o.

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2021
U were fighting for LGBT rights? U never knew it will complete back to hunt you down

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by ChiefSosa(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Fact is: Most men are cool with lesbians; it's mostly considered a turn on. Most(if not all) lesbians are bisexuals. Deep down they crave the real thing 'cause photocopy can NEVER be original.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Gentlerespect76: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Nigerian Media!

“Lesbian Daughter.” Can you forget the Lesbian title and say “my daughter?”

I’ve always wondered the essence of tagging people lesbian or gay or whatever thing else. We know she’s a lesbian great. What’s the essence of shoving it down our throats. Do they address any other people as my heterosexual/straight son, or daughter?

I don't think he used that tag to qualify his daughter. But the reporter did. Cut him some slacks, it's not an easy situation for him. See what Charlie Boy said:

”When I realized that, I apologized to her because we are friends. It is not a father-daughter relationship, we are buddy and that is the special bond I share with all my children,” he added.
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Classicalman(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
She's a disgrace to all women. Imagine poking snail to snail.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by humberjade: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2021
BabaJoe001:
How do Lesbians Enjoy Sex? ESPECIALLY penetration. Because Koyemi

I maybe understand that of Lesbians a little...had a deep conversation with a Lesbian...they have ways of satisfying all that...although religiously wrong, but it is what it is...that's where we find ourselves.

But as a guy myself, it is that of gays i can't just fathom...I can't imagine a Male touch moving my body...the thought of actually imagining the "I can't imagine" sef dey give me chill. grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2021
The fear of US Visa rejection under Biden is the beginning of "reconciliation" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Elock1: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2021
What a weird family

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Elock1: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Nigerian Media!

I’ve always wondered the essence of tagging people lesbian or gay or whatever thing else. We know she’s a lesbian great. What’s the essence of shoving it down our throats. Do they address any other people as my heterosexual/straight son, or daughter?
it's because the apology has to do with her being a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by bluefilm: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Glad that she's ugly.

Only the ugly ones should become lesbians.

That way, they can easily cancel each other out.

Fools. lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2021
There is no level of clitoral massages and yoni massage that lesbians get, that a patient man can not give to a woman.

I think it is madness for a lesbian to assume that only a woman can please you. I believe we all can gather male and women and fucck each other. Groupie is great for the soul, but being lesbian or gay exclusively is selfish and madness.

Why not share the cookie jar ? grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2021
You are very stupid and & Foolish Dot in a Circle IPOB

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by IgboWarlord(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2021
This weird people...

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Sterope(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Lmao. Her reply doesn't sound like you guys were ever buddies at all. cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2021
bluefilm:
Glad that she's ugly.

Only the ugly ones should become lesbians.

That way, they can easily cancel each other out.

Fools. lipsrsealed

It bothers me greatly that you are saying this. We need even the ugly ones. For each lady becoming a lesbian, it is a loss to a brother out there who loves them ugly.

Let us learn to be patient with these girls. Our men do not fucck them well with constant oil massage. That is why they find solace in the arms of each other. This is unacceptable loss to men.

Bullsshhit. angry

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by JusthowIfeel: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Irrespective of how the world sees it, loving good fathers are gods.

I really hope the society produces more father-gods.
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by billyG(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2021
A lesbian strapping a Love Machine an aberration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by bluefilm: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Billyonaire666:

It bothers me greatly that you are saying this. We need even the ugly ones. For each lady becoming a lesbian, it is a loss to a brother out there who loves them ugly.

Let us learn to be patient with these girls. Our men do not fucck them well with constant oil massage. That is why they find solace in the arms of each other. This is unacceptable loss to men.

Bullsshhit. angry

An ugly girl is no loss to me.

Lesbian, or not.

Whichever way you look at it.
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by PrincessGlow: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2021
BabaJoe001:
How do Lesbians Enjoy Sex? ESPECIALLY penetration. Because Koyemi

Even some hetero women neither enjoy nor want penetration. Also there are always strap-ons. Also it's not all about sex organ - will you have sex with a total bearded man who has vagina?!
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Akhee: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by woleabayo(f): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2021
good one
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by sugarfrank(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2021
This is what happens when you spare the rod and spoil the child. He never trained her in the way she should grow.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by OneCorner: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2021
If na Doyin Okupe news, igbos go don full this thread that shout Afonja this afonja that
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by wildikeman(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Nigerian Media!

I'm not sure he said something like that. You know how these tabloids reads so that they can sell.
But if he did. He is a hypocrite.
Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by godlessmind: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Nigerian Media!

Journalism in Nigeria is trash. Tagging her sexuality is very unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by Mastakija(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2021
All of u in your family are very abnormal

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa by yusluvad(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2021
I tire ooo...
Thegracefulness:
Nigerian Media!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look? / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.