Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry (266 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry by lastchild: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
we all know there are people God called into ministry, now my question is, what happens when a minister after God has blessed him financially through his ministry, suddenly abandons his ministry to pursue his personal dream, like abandoning his church to pursue another career of his choice
Re: What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry by bottlewater1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
lastchild:
we all know there are people God called into ministry, now my question is, what happens when a minister after God has blessed him financially through his ministry, suddenly abandons his ministry to pursue his personal dream, like abandoning his church to pursue another career of his choice

That will be a grevious decision and what he is saying is you can scam God

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry by Nephilim: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
lastchild:
it is dangerous for such person. Also for those that are frustrated out of their ministry or calling due to lack of resources.. Just keep doing it and keep doing it right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry by EbenezerTriumph: 3:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Nephilim:
it is dangerous for such person. Also for those that are frustrated out of their ministry or calling due to lack of resources.. Just keep doing it and keep doing it right.
I'm one now that has absconded.
Infact prophet Jonah dey learn work for where me I dey oh.
Need God's grace to get back
Re: What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry by Nephilim: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
hahaha hahaha OMG! It's not easy, I understand. But one just has to keep doing it, praying and trusting God for supply.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Minister Of God Abandons His Ministry by Nephilim: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
A Bishop once said it took him 17years to break through, Apostle Arome Osayi says it took the ministry 13years to break through with Constant prayers and Fasting.. Some of us have not even done 5 years yet we straining and complaining, lolz! while some have abandoned the calling, and some doing it by the side with their now major work, well God is a rewarder, and he'll reward all our efforts and labors, Amen. Let's just keep all hopes high, with grace, God will come through for us.

(1) (Reply)

What Prophet TB Joshua Asked His Members To Do For Him After His Death (Video) / Simple Way Your Problems Can Be Reveal To You In Your Dream. Plus Solutions / Watch As The G.O Of MFM Church Interpreter Cracks Up The Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.