Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Simple Way Your Problems Can Be Reveal To You In Your Dream. Plus Solutions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Way Your Problems Can Be Reveal To You In Your Dream. Plus Solutions (268 Views)

What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way Your Problems Can Be Reveal To You In Your Dream. Plus Solutions by LordLugard1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
The spirit ream is the Creator's ream. God himself is spirit. Every human being has a dual personality which is the spirit personality (God) and the human Personality (Flesh).
The flesh personality of man function well on this Earth (the physical plane) while the spiritual personality function well on the Spiritual plane.
Although the physical and the spiritual plane of man is interwoven, it is the spiritual plane that control the physical plane. Nothing happened in this physical plane which is not a manifestation from the spiritual plane. This physical plane is nothing but the manifestation plane.

Man's success on this Earth or physical plane is dependent on the spiritual plane so also is man's failure and misfortune, they all originate or started from the spiritual plane.

To tackle your problems here on Earth, you must first tackle it from the spiritual plane.
As a member of one love family of SATGURU MAHARAJJI, I remember how I was dismissed from were I work just because somebody stole something. After it was clearly established that we were innocent and the thief arrested the company still refused to call us back to wok. What I did was to go into meditation. During meditation, in my dream I went to the company spiritually and collect a re-in statement letter. After the dream it wasn't up to a month when I was called by the public relations Dept. of the company to come and collect my re-instatement letter, that the company has call me back.

Back to the topic, for you to tackle 90% of your problems here on Earth you need to tackle it spiritually. That's why you have to know what your problem is? Who and what causes it? And how you can tackle it by using the true name of the creator that is potent, powerful and omnipotent, omniscient, MAHARAJJI

To do this
Take a picture of the human face the creator Maharajji is using now on Earth.
Put the picture under your pillow when you are about to sleep
Then call Maharajji up to or more than 21time silently and tell him what you want him to do for you silently.
In your dream Maharajji will come and tell you what ever you requested him to do for you.

To get the picture of the current person Maharajji is using type SATGURU MAHARAJJI on your browser then print out the pic. He is a Nigerian, the Former Maharajji and predecessor of the present Maharajji is an American.

Bonus: with a picture of SATGURU MAHARAJJI I your pocket, you can never die from accident be it air land or sea, come what may.

Try it, then come to this thread to give us feedback of your experience. Please be truthful and don't turn this to joke. Maharajji bless you.

Sample of SATGURU MAHARAJJI pictures below

Re: Simple Way Your Problems Can Be Reveal To You In Your Dream. Plus Solutions by LordLugard1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
The Bible Said, do not believe every spirit but try, test before you believe.

Try and see whether it doesn't work, then share your experience

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy About IPOB, Politics And Nigeria / Massive Crowd At Tb Joshua Funeral Service Lying In State 4 Burial At Synagogue / Fruit Bearing? (A Response To R. Omokri's "Winners Chapel Is In Order" Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.