Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi (928 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by dotclean: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Adeyinka Alaseyori, a new gospel singer who came into limelight few years ago was berated by Tope Alabi for referring to God as a staunch supporter/pillar in her song. Tope Alabi said this during a programme where she was invited to minister, she emphasized that song ministers should seek guidance from the Holy Spirit before releasing their songs always; she claimed it was foolish for someone to refer to God as a guarantor.

This has generated a lot of arguments among fans of the duo and some tagged Tope Alabi as being jealous of the young gospel artist who is making wave. See the video below where Tope Alabi made the unwelcoming statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhrRtf5Yyc&t=241s
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by traveluk: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Radarada

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by boykas(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
As
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by Myer(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
dotclean:

Adeyinka Alaseyori, a new gospel singer who came into limelight few years ago was berated by Tope Alabi for referring to God as a staunch supporter/pillar in her song. Tope Alabi said this during a programme where she was invited to minister, she emphasized that song ministers should seek guidance from the Holy Spirit before releasing their songs always; she claimed it was foolish for someone to refer to God as a guarantor.

This has generated a lot of arguments among fans of the duo and some tagged Tope Alabi as being jealous of the young gospel artist who is making wave. See the video below where Tope Alabi made the unwelcoming statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvhrRtf5Yyc&t=241s

It is rather ignorant to say God cannot be referred to as Guarantor.

Although to be more scripturally balanced,it is Christ who is our Guarantor before God.

The idea of Christianity stands on Jesus Christ standing as Guarantor to every believer.
Having placed your faith in Christ, God no longer sees our flaws and sins but sees Christ in every believer. 2 Cor 5:21
God no longer sees the sinner but sees the Christ he has placed his faith in.

So every time a believer sins or errs God remembers the Suffering and Death of Christ on the Cross. And by that instead of judgement, his mercy is extended to the believer.

Christ also through the Holy Spirit helping the sinner by strengthening them not to continue to fall for the same sins.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm no be everything we hear we go talk o and also no be everything be Holy Spirit.
Sometimes it's our flesh talking to us and we mistake it for the Holy Spirit. Let's be guided, let's know when & where to talk and when not to talk. Make we no dey catch cruise with the Holy Spirit abeg.
May fame not let us forget our humble beginnings.

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here are aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Read my signature, tell a friend who knows a friend who needs my services to patronize me. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by kobobay(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
I perceive that you are a Christian. This is the only comment that is Biblical. We are to judge sermons, preaching, and music according to the Word of Gid.

John 7:24

Myer:

Although to be more scripturally balanced,it is Christ who is our Guarantor before God.

The idea of Christianity stands on Jesus Christ standing as Guarantor to every believer.
Having placed your faith in Christ, God no longer sees our flaws and sins but sees Christ in every believer. 2 Cor 5:21

So every time a believer sins or errs God remembers the Suffering and Death of Christ on the Cross. And by that instead of judgement, his mercy is extended to the believer.

Christ also through the Holy Spirit helping the sinner by strengthening them not to continue to fall for the same sins.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by BassReeves: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
dotclean:

I guess it's hard for Tope Alabi to take in that, life is about turn by turn and that its better to be a has-been than a never-was or never-been

Personally speaking, and it's my humble opinion that its her vanity that's deceiving her

Myer:

Tope Alabi, is just so full of her bloated carnal minded self and so is the reason why and how she misinterpreted Adeyinka Alaseyori, the gospel singer's lyrics in that song and twisted it in terms of money, materials, possessions and other physical things only rather than the mind and spirit.

RiyadhGoddess:
Hmmm no be everything we hear we go talk o and also no be everything be Holy Spirit.
Sometimes it's our flesh talking to us and we mistake it for the Holy Spirit. Let's be guided, let's know when & where to talk and when not to talk. Make we no dey catch cruise with the Holy Spirit abeg.

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here is aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Read my signature, tell a friend who knows a friend who needs my services to patronize me. Thank you.
God is ever Faithful. Hallelujah

kobobay:
I perceive that you are a Christian. This is the only comment that is Biblical. We are to judge sermons, preaching, and music according to the Word of Gid.

John 7:24
Hebrews 7:22
'And so [because of the oath’s greater strength and force] Jesus has become the certain guarantee of a better covenant
[a more excellent and more advantageous agreement; one that will never be replaced or annulled].
'

Jesus is our Guarantor who guarantees us a better agreement with God, i.e. Jesus has become the Guarantor of a better covenant.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by dotclean: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Now on a more personal note, the Holy Spirit was my Oniduro when I went into a bad investment last year and loose 20m (some persons here is aware). The Holy Spirit is still my Oniduro till date if not una for don hear say Shile aka riyagoddess commit suicide. I'm not there yet but the Holy Spirit has been my strength and comforter.

ONIDURO mi Esee ooo

Thanks for your comment. May God restore your loss in uncountable folds . It is well.
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by dotclean: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
I appreciate all the comments here.
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
Myer:

Are you able to corroborate any of the claims in bold from that which is written of in the Gospels? undecided
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by naijapep: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2021
naijapep.com.ng:

Oniduro Mi: Adeyinka Alaseyori Gains More Followers On Instagram After Tope Alabi Criticized The Song

Adeyinka Alaseyori "Oniduro Mi Ese Oooo" was sung by a Nigerian Gospel singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori, and the hit song was later cond...

https://www.naijapep.com.ng/2021/06/oniduro-mi-adeyinka-alaseyori-gains-followers-instagram-tope-alabi-criticized-song.html

Thanks for your comment. May God restore your loss in uncountable folds . It is well.
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by dotclean: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Madam - Tope Alabi has apologized to Adeyinka Alaseyori. To err is human, let's all endeavour to forgive her. Ire oooooooo.
Re: God Is Not My Guarantor Says Tope Alabi by chiedu7: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Most gospel singers are not Christians but doing it for money

The person who said God no be guarantor does not know God

What does the person think the bible meant by saying that God is our rock?

Psalm 18:31
For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

What did the God say put our trust in Him if not that He is our guarantor so trust Him

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength,
in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Hosea (this Is Important Too) / Day 6 || Glorious Visitation || GCK / 8 Important Things We Can Do During Prayers As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.