Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) (77621 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi, has expressed how awestruck she was after the General Overseer of Living Faith Ministries aka Winners Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo, stormed her Iju home in Lagos for her 50th birthday celebration.

Alabi took to her Instagram page to share how she felt when she was informed of Oyedepo's interest to attend her birthday party.

In a video attached to her Instagram post, Alabi was seen kneeling with her husband, Soji Alabi and children while Oyedepo prayed for the family with other attendees who were standing joining to say "Amen".

Alabi, narrating how she felt about Oyedepo's visit, wrote:
"Daddy, You gave me your word that you would come to my birthday and I thought I was dreaming. Despite your busy schedule sir, you chose to step into my house; you chose to spend hours with us; you chose to take pictures with many of us and I couldn't believe when I saw you in my home.

"I feel so overwhelmed even now and I know I will keep feeling as such for many years to come. I do not take your presence for granted and I know new testimonies have begun in my home.

"Your presence is a fulfillment of prophecy that this year is indeed our year of BREAKING LIMITS. I broke more than a billion limits by sitting side by side with you my Daddy in our home on my 50th birthday.

"I appreciate you my father, my Prophet and my Teacher. Your presence yesterday will forever mean so much to me and my family. I can't stop saying AMEN to these prayers. Thank you Daddy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjP0MUZSrss

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4wKnjhX7T/

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
May divine visitation be our portion this coming month in Jesus name.

435 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by NoPlaceLike(f): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Bola146(f): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Woah! She looks sweet 16 cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice gesture from papa and happy birthday to her.
Though I'm no fan of hers but something I can't but admit is that her flow is tight as fvck. Like she was born with a song in her mouth. She might not have the best voice or singing ability but her flow is tight. She could just be literally there from morning till night singing, like a submachine spitting bullets at the speed of 2000m/s.

Then like I always say, there are levels to this shiit in life.
The celebrity of your celebrity is still a fan of a bigger celebrity.
That's why never should you stoop too low all in the name of fanning a wack, who's your fellow human being, because the person you're ass licking is also ass licking someone else, which makes you the nigga at the tail end of the ladder.
When I see kids who worship the likes of Messi and Penaldo, I just SMH, while perpetual sycophants see me as a hater because asslicking isn't a dominant trait in my gene.
I didn't mean you shouldn't appreciate people but some folks came to life with default gene of asslicking.
When you're the fan of froggido on FB, fan of Penaldo on Instagram, fan of Messi on Twitter, spend whole time arguing about Wizkrap on Nairaland; you're always a perpetual fan all the time. If you spend your whole life fanning others, when will others fan you too?
Celebrities are not better than you, they just got lucky with life, anyone can get lucky. Tomorrow might be your turn, so never you lose your head today because of one wack celebrity.
Anyway just saying. If asslicking is your mission in life, please stay loyal to the hustle, whatever pays your bills or rocks your boat. Some people have made it from asslicking, you can do too.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Juanmike(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Storm, Abi invaded.mtcheew.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by daddytime(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice.

This must be her biggest and most memorable birthday ever.

I celebrate with you, madam.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by CleanJobsOnly(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
God bless her new age.

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by deolurexy1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by kasim155: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Patrickyemi: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Naija
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by babzo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations great Sister! The Lord bless and keep you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy

Bishop Oyedepo Slayer of the lifeless zombie in Aso Rock. We love you Papa l kiss

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Hambivert: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Just a mere mortal and she's awestruck!

Imagine if you are visited by the Lord Jesus himself... Words would never be enough to explain the feeling.

Everyone needs Jesus!
Never see this as a derogatory term or an insult if anyone tells you that...
"You need Jesus"
...even if they attach non-verbal nuances! Please, never pick offence. They are only reminding you the prerequisite to eternal life!

Shun Religion! I repeat shun religion!
Only embrace the heritage!

Jesus Christ is the heritage! Jesus Christ is the culture and also the tradition!

Our very own Tope Alabi Congratulobia!
50 sparogatively looks good on you!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy Birthday Madam. May all you desire be achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one.. Happy birthday to Tope Alabi..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by bobokeshington: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
WHO ELSE IS THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING??

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by NobleAngell(f): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
She looks good for 50.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by john633(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hbd go and give to the poor people are sterving

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by WIZGUY69(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
This woman Na Beyoncé of Nigeria’s gospel sphere. Happy Birthday to her.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by infogenius(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Indeed a year to remember for her and her family.

May this Year be a year to live and remember for great things in our lives in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

Happy Birthday Ma.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by biggy26: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Decryptor(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
ok...so what should we fry? Palliative noodles?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tope Alabi is 50years ke... How come? Mehn, she takes care of herself well o

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Regcode: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Omezif(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
fabulous. oyedepo always has the heart of his followers and people in his mind, that's caracteristics of being a good pastor.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Passionate888: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daddy freeze don see wetin him go use talk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy buyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.