Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy (1436 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by TimFisher2: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wow...this is epic apt and great

What a great country in making...I can bet you in no distant time Biafra nation will be at Par with Countries like US, Great Britain France and other Great countries of the world

I would have love the Biafran directorate to please include Yorubas if they wish to join because we share similar things in common

(Please is my personal opinion)

This Policy will boost proper checks and balances..remove people that are not performing and bring people that has the country at heart.

Imagine me as the Prime minister of Biafra...I will be moving freely maybe two security guard and one SUV vehicle.lol

Wow that’s great leadership...and a call to serve

For people that want to read..this is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3656212/breaking-ipob-releses-biafra-fundamental.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by spearman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Great. Just leave out Niger Delta Republic out of Biafra. Best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by TimFisher2: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

You have made your point...Next!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by EdoDefence: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

They won't hear that's why the ended up as a dot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

The IGBOS in SS will decide... Not a zombie like you... Next....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by odduduwa: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:
my Yoruba brother when are we forming oduduwa

16 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by spearman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kings999:

The IGBOS in SS will decide... Not a zombie like you... Next....

Never. There are no Igbos in the South South.

My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.

Igloos did appropriate their language and called it Igbo because I know the Igbos kid a lot about history and appropriate other people’s culture etc.

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by NwaNimo1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:

Study the dot......

Study chaos theory........

Study Buhari.....

then it will all make sense!

[img]https://media1./images/0e0819ffb553f7c8cc03fa879c068dc6/tenor.gif?itemid=17108470[/img]

the dot is everything and beyond

17 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by odduduwa: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:

no problem I think we should be weary of the fact that we don't know is where Edo belongs , like a bat , you don't know what to call it

7 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by EdoDefence: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
odduduwa:
no problem I think we should be weary of the fact that we don't know is where Edo belongs , like a bat , you don't know what to call it

This one is in severe pains grin

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by TimFisher2: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:

Yes i am proudly a dot

A dot that will become a greatest panacea for other African nations to emulate

Thanks for reminding who we are...Next!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by EdoDefence: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
TimFisher2:

Yes i am proudly a dot

A dot that will become a greatest panacea for other African nations to emulate

Thanks for reminding who we are...Next!

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by IJOBA11: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

EdoDefence:

This one is in severe pains grin
FULANI STREET URCHINSgrin

7 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by November1857(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:
Which Niger delta are you talking about I hope you didn't involve those that fought along with Ibos during the civil war, Akwa Ibom and Cross River...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:

And that is why you surround the Dot as if in worship. Same way Joseph's brother surrounded him.

We know how the story ended.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.

Igloos did appropriate their language and called it Igbo because I know the Igbos kid a lot about history and appropriate other people’s culture etc.

Now you have disgraced yourself totally.... Infact asaba has the highest numbers of igbos than the Delta State as a whole....

See how you are disgracing yourself, my brother you are lying....

My igbos relatives are in asaba, you should have use another city to lie than asaba....

I'm still waiting for your another cooked lies... cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by EdoDefence: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by spearman(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
IJOBA11:

We will get our federation in the Niger Delta before you. We speak with more coherence than Biafrans. Our own referendum will come first and that is what will define Biafra as 5 Igbo state republic.
Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by EdoDefence: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

And that is why you surround the Dot as if in worship. Same way Joseph's brother surrounded him.

We know how the story ended.

This one is in severe pains

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

Just read the nonsense you are typing...cheesy
Cry us a River.....

5 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by spearman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
November1857:
Which Niger delta are you talking about I hope you didn't involve those that fought along with Ibos during the civil war, Akwa Ibom and Cross River...
You will not like to read what Efiong wrote in his book. It will soon circulate widely. That is what will put the final nail on Biafrauud.
Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by November1857(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:

The dot of a thing is best describe to Edo people , cos they don't belong to anywhere

Niether Oduduwa or Biafra,
they apparently running around the circle...

7 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by IJOBA11: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

We will get our federation in the Futa Jalon before you. We speak with more coherence than Biafrans. Our own referendum will come first and that is what will define Biafra as 5 Igbo state republic.
WHAT IS BIAFRA BUSINESS WITH DESERT DWELLERS

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by EdoDefence: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
November1857:
The dot of a thing best describe to Edo people , cos they don't belong to anywhere

Niether Oduduwa or Biafra,
they apparently running around the circle...

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
EdoDefence:

This one is in severe pains

This one is a Dot worshipper.

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by esnbrutality: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
THIS BIAFRA THING DEY MAKE THESE ALMAJIRI MAD OHHH!!!

SEE THREAD UPON THREAD UPON THREAD!!!!!

IGBO UNA TOO MUCH JOOR....

AS FOR ME AND MY GOONS....WE ARE HARDCORE BIAFRANS....UNA NEVER SEE SOMETHING ...

UNA GO UNDERSTAND SOONEST!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by November1857(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

You will not like to read what Efiong wrote in his book. It will soon circulate widely. That is what will put the final nail on Biafrauud.
Typical fulani muslim ! I am a proud coastal land Biafra..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by Fweshest3: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:

Shut up. Referendum will determine that. I'm from Niger delta and I see myself more as a biafran

6 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by spearman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
November1857:
Typical fulani muslim ! I am a proud coastal land Biafra..
you go see Wetin him papa write. Haa. Igbo. Una no good at all. Una too wicked.
Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by ken6488(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
spearman:
exactly

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by ken6488(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
As far as Niger delta is out
Re: I Just Finished Reading The Biafran Fundamental Principle And Policy by spearman(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fweshest3:

Shut up. Referendum will determine that. I'm from Niger delta and I see myself more as a biafran

You' dey lie or you be fool. Either way your one vote is of no consequence. No sensible person wants to carry the same passport as Igbos after Nigeria. Biafran passport is destined to be the worst in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bornu Visit : Buhari Again Reveals His Primitve Ethnic Bigotry Against Igbos / Abba Kyari Please Supply Me Native Wears In America / Fresh Allegations: Why Has Abba Kyari Been Silent Since?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.