Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Seed Sowing For Miracles Is A Big Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Sowing For Miracles Is A Big Scam (185 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Sowing For Miracles Is A Big Scam by igbowoman: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
In every miracle or healing /deliverance we read about in the Bible there's not a single one that the individual was asked by Jesus or any of his disciples or apostles to first sow a monetary seed.
Maybe I haven't read it yet.
Have you?

Instead we read things like "thy faith has made thee whole","knock and the door shall be opened,seek you shall find"
If you believe and don't doubt you shall say to this mountain move.
They that wait on the Lord shall be like mount zion, trust in the Lord with all yoir heart etc.
The apostles never preached seed sowing as a condition for God to move.
Jesus didn't teach us that,correct me if I'm wrong.
Until then, i maintain that it's not the gospel that was given to us.

The bible says freely you have received freely give.
The bible says if he didn't spare his son will he not freely give you all things?
The gospel that teaches you to mobilize God with money so you can move his hands is from the pit of hell and the pulpit of your GO.
It is a covetous concoction from greedy men and men who are preaching the gospel for gain.
The woman with the issue of blood,blind bartimaeus,the man by the pool of Bethesda, cripple at the beautiful gate,the 10 lepers, Jairus daughter,the centurion servant ,even the healing of Naaman and the raising of the dead kids by Elijah and Elisha.No money was given to anyone before God moved

Don't be deceived
The answers are in the Word
If your pastor says you sow seed to provide God ,he is a liar and a scammer

Romans 8:32 Amplified Bible
He who did not spare [even] His own Son, but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

(1) (Reply)

Novena To Our Lady Of Perpetual Help / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/06/2021 / Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.