Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu (1248 Views)

Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' / FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by lummily: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has declared that hatred for the realization of Biafra by some leaders in the South- East and South-South remains irrelevant.

According to him, the only relevant thing is a referendum where the Biafra agitators would be given the opportunity to decide whether to remain part of Nigeria or a separate nation.

Nnamdi Kanu accused members of the National Assembly of being afraid of granting referendum over fear of actualization of the agitated Biafra nation.
The freedom fighter made the remark on Sunday via a tweet on his official Twitter handle.

The tweet reads, “The narrative that Leaders of the so-called SouthSouth & Southeast or even those in the National Assembly are against #Biafra is irrelevant.

“What’s relevant is the POPULAR WILL of the people, which can be determined only through a REFERENDUM. Like it or not, it shall happen”.

10 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
But Ipob senator, Abaribe also attended the meeting.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kanu is now having sense little by little

Face your Lawmakers and force them to sponsor Referendum bill

2 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by agulion: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Expect to see local Yoruba Muslims pi.gs here, they will soon come and beg for one Nigeria, ndi oshie

9 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by 360degreess(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
The first referendum should be held for the SS people. To know if they are part of Kanu's Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by kollinz1234(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
If Kanu was a lawyer eh, I doubt if he will loose any legal case; dude has an unnatural way of winning argument via superior logic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by chidyke77(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
kollinz1234:
If Kanu was a lawyer eh, I doubt if he will loose any legal case; dude has an unnatural way of winning argument via superior logic

And he could not convince igbos to sit at home without threatening to kill them?

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by oilyngbati(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
I thought this runaway coward said he’s coming to lead the fight? So usain Bolt no get liver sef! Only a fool like Ipob and their brainless supporters believe anything from this demonic liar.

2 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Ngorbungor(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
mekaboy:

And he could not convince igbos to sit at home without threatening to kill them?

This your lie no bi here oooo, lie small small

10 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
oilyngbati:
I thought this runaway coward said he’s coming to lead the fight? So usain Bolt no get liver sef! Only a fool like Ipob and their brainless supporters believe anything from this demonic liar.

Kanu is right, only the will of the people matters above all else

9 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
oilyngbati:

Person wey dey chop 2 semo, won lead war?

2 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
lummily:
[s]Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has declared that hatred for the realization of Biafra by some leaders in the South- East and South-South remains irrelevant.

According to him, the only relevant thing is a referendum where the Biafra agitators would be given the opportunity to decide whether to remain part of Nigeria or a separate nation.

Nnamdi Kanu accused members of the National Assembly of being afraid of granting referendum over fear of actualization of the agitated Biafra nation.
The freedom fighter made the remark on Sunday via a tweet on his official Twitter handle.

The tweet reads, “The narrative that Leaders of the so-called SouthSouth & Southeast or even those in the National Assembly are against #Biafra is irrelevant.

“What’s relevant is the POPULAR WILL of the people, which can be determined only through a REFERENDUM. Like it or not, it shall happen”[/s].

We are coming to london for the Referendum.

Nnamdi and his followers are living in moon not on this earth.

They believe so much in empty talks and illusions.
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard73: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Referendum grin

Simple

Buhari initiate referendum make UN come run.

We all accepts say Na dot in a circle

Buhari no really get mind as e Dey talk... Na ontop Twitter he Dey flex muscle..

Himself the fear Kanu.. otherwise what’s referendum and why it’s is difficult for a General grin

1 Like

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Hyperchi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
mekaboy:

about three years ago this sit at home have been recording success, as long as it has been announce ppl will comply. so my guy go and collect ur 1k for yesterday job in Abuja from malami.
u did a nice job�

6 Likes

Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Ikinternational: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
oilyngbati:

I guess feigning ignorance makes you feel better about your post.

When the girl says she's pregnant abeg don't ask how
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hyperchi:

about three years ago this sit at home have been recording success, as long as it has been announce ppl will comply. so my guy go and collect ur 1k for yesterday job in Abuja from malami.
u did a nice job�

Why the threat to kill this time? Because he sensed that people are getting tired of his scam.
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Domif: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Best way to go
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Hyperchi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
mekaboy:

Why the threat to kill this time? Because he sensed that people are getting tired of his scam.

my guy the first one was a soup day(nsala day) ppl comply, 2nd remembrance day ppl comply. DAT how it has been. they stated the sit at home. becoz naija security mugu always kill them if they go out.
so even if he did not treating ppl they will still comply.
even last year wa ppl need money after lockdown them still comply.
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
oilyngbati:
more of tears is needed over here! Its my daily butter
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hyperchi:

u did a nice job�
don't mind those ozu awos tarnishing their own image not us cause of ordinary 1k
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
They don't know it yet. Biafra will see the light of day...Dot or not.
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
I know that wailers will always wail, but last last it doesn't stop us from achieving our God given nation Federal Republic Of Biafra! #EndNigeriaToSaveLives #BiafraNatioNow #OduduwaRepublic#WeMoveTogether
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by kollinz1234(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
mekaboy:

I can't have an intellectual discussion with u because your opinions are largely clouded by sentiment, partiality, injustice and hypocrisy. When u see @onyinboupdate, u can discuss with him.
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Oracleforce: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cownu Nnamdi is now making sense bit by bit...
The question is this: if it is the popular opinion for the southeast and south-south region to secede from the Nigeria republic, your representatives in the house of assembly should have moved a power motion for referendum....
All your national assembly member from the southeast region kept quiet including Abaribe the most vociferous opposition leader in the national assembly...

He is now gallivanting on the Biafraudn Republic .

As far as Nigeria is concern, Nnamdi Cownu doesn't have any official portfolio, he is like a common man on the street. Also, he has been declared wanted by the court in the country...
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Piggyyeaster1: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
This fool should come and conduct the referendum
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by Skillsnigeria: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
You don't forced people to be in the same country with you
Re: Your Hatred For Biafra Is Irrelevant, Referendum Must Take Place - Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
kollinz1234:
I can't have an intellectual discussion with u because your opinions are largely clouded by sentiment, partiality, injustice and hypocrisy. When u see @onyinboupdate, u can discuss with him.

Isnt it the sentiments kanu uses to brainwash these followers.

(1) (Reply)

IGBOS IN NORTH DENOUNCE NNAMDI KANU OR PREPARE FOR WORST! / Abba Kyari Threatens To Expose Other Police Officers If Extradited / Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing, As Bandits Kill 25 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.