Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Syndrome Of Chatting In English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Syndrome Of Chatting In English (304 Views)

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Some Common Errors In English. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Syndrome Of Chatting In English by hushshinani(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Who else observe the syndrome of chatting in English.

When you are with your friends, you guys speak in yoruba for instance. But when you chat with them probably on social media, all goes down in English... What could actually be the cause.

Some people don't even know how to chat in English but they prefer chatting in jargons.

1 Like

Re: The Syndrome Of Chatting In English by Generalissimo75(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Let me shock you. Writing in English is more convenient for most Nigerians.
You haven't seen jargons.... Wait till they write in the languages.
Re: The Syndrome Of Chatting In English by hushshinani(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
That's true actually
Re: The Syndrome Of Chatting In English by chatinent: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
If I chat in my language, it's the jargons for me.
Re: The Syndrome Of Chatting In English by hushshinani(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Shut Down Campus To Stop Spread Of Covid - 19 In School (video) / How Students Self Concept Can Affect Their Performance / Inter-faith Dialogue Held For Over 200 Stakeholders And Youth In Plateau By IGSR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.