Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her (38759 Views)

Jubilation As Jamb Staff Welcome Registrar Back To Office In Grand Style / Can UNN Admit A 15 Years Old Candidate? / JAMB Staff’s Housemaid, The “Snake Girl” Accused Of Swallowing N36m Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29
JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Yr-Old Candidate ''Number'' Arrested For Chatting Her

A Nigerian man who works at the JAMB CBT centre and allegedly stole a number registered to a 15-year-old candidate after which he sent a message to the number, with her has been arrested.

Recall that a Nigerian mum took to X to call out the examination body after the man sent a message to the number thinking he was chatting with her daughter.

The mum explained that she used her number to register her 15-year-old daughter for JAMB and that when she got home, a guy who works at the centre began chatting her up, having taken her number from her daughter's entry in the computer.

The man thought he was chatting with the daughter directly and still continued with the messages despite being reminded that the girl is just 15. He also told the girl that her mother must not see the chat. Read here.

In an update shared on X this afternoon, the Nigerian mum said the JAMB staff and an accomplice have been arrested.

UPDATE!!!! 😭😭😭

The guy has been arrested. Him and his accomplice, the guy that registered my child are currently in custody!

Thanks to @JAMBHQ for your swift response. I'm grateful!

Iphie Ajike

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by muyico(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29
really?
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by muyico(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29
weytinz he c 4 15yrs old body? 15yrs? teenager

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Freelancerr(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29

You see why I advise people to monitor your kid's WhatsApp messages.

Imagine if the little girl was the one chatting with this guy and fell for all his scopes. What would happen after?

Well.
Read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone.
Check my signature and WhatsApp me so I can teach you.

Hold 1k sha... Cos it's not free

Here is my digit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by dawnomike(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29
Paedophile with no iota of sense!!!

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Mokason288(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

Good things come in different packages

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by fidelmarshal199: 6:49pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:
if the mom is wise this is an opportunity to make her daughter score one of the highest score

How? You think Jamb examination is like a school exam?

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by SuperOnyi: 7:05pm On Jan 29
shocked

May God give us the wisdom to not take some of the videos we watch on these p*rn sites with titles like F**king a tiny teen school girl too serious; because the way these girls grow so big nowadays, you might end up like this young man.

From the chats, it was clear that he was just trying to catch her young because I would have said his gbola pushed him but he was reminded that she was just 15.

But come to think of it, does this woman really believe her "innocent" daughter didn't have a chat with this guy? This must have been what he felt was a the green light but unfortunately he didn't see the red light clearly.

My brother, beware of these little girls! Sometimes, I have to remind myself I'm over 18 and an adult because one could easily forget this.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Mokason288(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29
fidelmarshal199:

How? You think Jamb examination is like a school exam?

You completely forgot that this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Wawelexy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:

What is this one saying? undecided

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Mokason288(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29
Wawelexy:

What is this one saying? undecided

what did you read ??

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Chukwuka319(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29
Paedophilic animals are increasingly becoming rampant everywhere and that's why every parent must be extra vigilant with people around them,be it men of God,friends, neighbors,

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by aremubabs: 9:43pm On Jan 29
Mokason288:

So, you think she can blackmail JAMB into giving her daughter an underserved top spot?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Mokason288(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29
aremubabs:

So, you think she can blackmail JAMB into giving her daughter an underserved top spot?

you are a dull person… please stay offf my mentions

Please 🙏

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Draslo(m): 12:01am On Jan 30
In some countries, age of consent is 14.

Law get why e dey. Follow the laws of wherever you dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Creamypie(m): 12:55am On Jan 30
Agbaya wan chop fresh meat wey dey draw

14 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by aremubabs: 4:54am On Jan 30
Draslo:
In some countries, age of consent is 14.

Law get why e dey. Follow the laws of wherever you dey

It is 14 in Germany and Italy.

It used to be 13 in Japan before they moved it up to 16.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by aremubabs: 4:56am On Jan 30
Mokason288:

you are a dull person… please stay offf my mentions

Please 🙏

You are senseless.

JAMB has already distanced itself from the issue by moving fast to help the police arrest the suspect and his accomplice.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Pinicop(m): 8:09am On Jan 30
Lust!

Apart from losing his job and dignity, the pedophile and his accomplice are going to the jail.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by badboyTee(m): 9:12am On Jan 30
Chai women mekwe una dey destroy men since the 18BC I hail oo

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by nairalanda1(m): 9:17am On Jan 30
muyico:
weytinz he c 4 15yrs old body?
15yrs? teenager

There are certain things that if we try to figure them out, we go stay on the matter till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Godsongang: 11:20am On Jan 30
15years old girl in those universities nowadays, you go fear them yourself with the way of there waywardness...

Shebi na chat them still chat and she dey shout, make she enter university first, 25years old self dey wait for am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Bigseven(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30
This is a condemnable act but then the guy is not smart at all. Na their type Dey make our gender no Dey get respect again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by santaclaws: 1:18pm On Jan 30
As a responsible man, even if you're in your 20s, the moment a girl says she's less than 18 and you keep talking to her, you're looking for trouble.

The moment you're no longer a teenager or under 18, avoid teenage girls like a plague, otherwise you're risking your career and freedom.

A word is enough for the wise.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30
If no be pervert abi na village winch, why person go go dey chat 15 y.o girl?

Just why?

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Klington: 1:19pm On Jan 30
cool
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Aldebaran(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30
grin

Good move... One of the reasons why parents must monitor their children's phone activities...

1 Like

Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by money121(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30
Imagine
Re: JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her by Seunpapa65: 1:20pm On Jan 30
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.