Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You (2135 Views)

If You're Between The Ages Of 21-49, Read This Now!!! / How To Become A Millionaire Before The Age Of 30!!! / Network Marketing Is The Business Of 21 Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Why did I pick that age bracket?

Because this post is not for everyone.

Onward...

There are two types of business.

The one that requires your time and presence...that is...if you're not there, the business may suffer...this involves trading your time for money...its good but can be exhausting and may not appreciate over time...and

Then the type of business that once set up, continues to bring in returns even in your absence... Like you continue to make passive income even while asleep...

It involves setting up systems that will continue to work by itself to generate income for you...and the sweetest part is that the growth potential is enormous.

You just set it up once and for all...and there won't be any need to visit it ever again except of course if you feel there's a little adjustment that need to be made.

Which is more profitable? Of course you know...

The second type is more profitable as you can simply have time to do other things that interests you, go out with your loved ones, go on vacation, and be able to take care of your family.

The second type of business is what the author of " How to make money out of thin air " Brian Sher adviced us to focus 80% of time and resources on( A very powerful book).

The truth of the matter is this...there are so many opportunities out there that makes the second type of business possible but very few are aware of it...

and the very few that are aware of it don't take action because 10k,20k is too big to free them from their financial struggle. Myopic Mindset!

You can drop your email in the comment section if you're interested in knowing some of these opportunities.

Or you do as you please.

You don't know how sweet it is having foreign clients running to work with you because of what you've to offer. I wish you can experience it...In this life, do all you can to earn in dollars. Very soon $1 will be #1000.

P.S: this guide currently goes for 40k...will likely go up very soon.

1 Like

Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Intellect16(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
joluwaseye@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Ishiewo: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
ejiekekalu2019@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
If you dropped your email...you can check now
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by emmy989(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
adeyemie56@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
You can check your email now.

Please feel free to email me if there's any concern.
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by newlinecomm(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Give us your telegram contact
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by kwamerayban(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Sima04: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
smartukachi@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Yomiflyn(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
abayomi455@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by VicThory(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
freshestvictor@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by wearsandtrends1: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Petersreign@yahoo.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Debauhaus1990(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
mudasirmuhammed03@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Sammy0two(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
samuelbankole980@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Aforigho(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aforighopeter11@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by paperlord007(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
timilehinadekunle3@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Lachan4(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lachan4luv@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Joelobioha(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Joelobioha369@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by DONOCHAS(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
danielnwocha@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Generalgoshen: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
goshendavies87@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Abiolabalogun(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
ibromak3659@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by larenxo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Edemaoluwafemi3@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Zowee10(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
izoweebuka@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by tumisetoyin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
tumisetoyin@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by haykes(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
akeemganiyu2015@yahoo.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by tobzing24(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
ubatobe@yahoo.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by DannyJ19(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
okondavid744@gmail.com ;Dokondavid744@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by kdfinest(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2021
Omoconsult:

Why did I pick that age bracket?

Because this post is not for everyone.

Onward...

There are two types of business.

The one that requires your time and presence...that is...if you're not there, the business may suffer...this involves trading your time for money...its good but can be exhausting and may not appreciate over time...and

Then the type of business that once set up, continues to bring in returns even in your absence... Like you continue to make passive income even while asleep...

It involves setting up systems that will continue to work by itself to generate income for you...and the sweetest part is that the growth potential is enormous.

You just set it up once and for all...and there won't be any need to visit it ever again except of course if you feel there's a little adjustment that need to be made.

Which is more profitable? Of course you know...

The second type is more profitable as you can simply have time to do other things that interests you, go out with your loved ones, go on vacation, and be able to take care of your family.

The second type of business is what the author of " How to make money out of thin air " Brian Sher adviced us to focus 80% of time and resources on( A very powerful book).

The truth of the matter is this...there are so many opportunities out there that makes the second type of business possible but very few are aware of it...

and the very few that are aware of it don't take action because 10k,20k is too big to free them from their financial struggle. Myopic Mindset!

You can drop your email in the comment section if you're interested in knowing some of these opportunities.

Or you do as you please.

You don't know how sweet it is having foreign clients running to work with you because of what you've to offer. I wish you can experience it...In this life, do all you can to earn in dollars. Very soon $1 will be #1000.

princeaizik@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by bibbiana(f): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2021
modupebusayo0@gmail.com
Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Qpid5(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Omoconsult:

andybenrd0@gmil.com

Re: If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You by Omoconsult(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
I was banned from commenting here on this page...I accept I was wrong for posting my email...

Thanks for lifting the ban.

Onward...

I have sent email to every address posted here...if you haven't seen it...please check your spam folder or important message.

I don't expect every one to take action tho....

But if you'll be among the very few that will register for this high income skill....

You will be making the best decision of your life....

This is not for those looking for quick money tho...or those after a get rich quick scheme....you'll be highly and thoroughly disappointed.

If you have the means to get on track immediately...kindly do...procrastination kills dreams and idea faster than anything.

Doing a 9-5 job is not a bad thing tho..
Don't get me wrong...

But what if...you're making your 6months salary by doing just 1 gig for a foreign client?

Its left for you to decide tho.

Check your emails Now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To USA, UK, Canada, Schengen Countries, Here Is The Opportunity / Annuity Versus Programmed Withdrawal / N16 Million For A Duplex In My Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.