Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) (47658 Views)

Buni Visits Buhari In UK Amid APC Leadership Crisis / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

While the president of Benin republic Patrice Talon will receive you at their refugee camp where you ran to after ISIKILU WASKILI chased you away from your village.
grin grin cheesy can't stop laughing! Nkea atoom bulshit

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Is that so?
But ISIKILU WASKILI thinks otherwise...

He singlehandedly conquered 3 communities in Oyo State with just a cutlass and herds of cattle.
angry grin cool grin wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Better than your Olobo town council agbo selling of a mami that gave birth to an unfortunate being like you after doing "bend down low" for one street tout in charge of collecting Owo da from korepe buses under mile 2 bridge.
finish him ị repeat finish him

2 Likes

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Blood sucking demonic politifians that doesn't care for those they're ruling
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 12:04am On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Do you want his Afonja brothers to harvest his organs?

Hahahahahaha guy u want tear my rib

2 Likes

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by vioment: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2021
People go just dey praise rubbish. The mother is this and that.

Orji uzo is still an onye oshi.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by witworth(m): 12:22am On Jun 14, 2021
ogbuefi677:
By 2023 when osama BinHari will disappoint Thiefnuubu, he and afonja mumuslims will que behind Sunday Igboho and start shouting Oduduwa grin
Then all IPOB yewts will sit by and be cheering Buhari and his killer army with shouts of "kill am,kill am" grin like ofonjas always do when Igbo is at the receiving end grin
you're truly ogbuefi.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2021
doctore212:
I need olosho in abia state

I remembered you said it recently you need olosho in Yobe state..

Today nah Abia..

Hope everything is alright doctor?
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Babe,you say!!
You don't know who you are talking about ��.
You think say na ordinary woman you dey see so??.

I hear say this woman dey live inside water lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2021
nazicartel:
If only you guys know the woman...... Madam Eunice, thought she was dead though.... If you doubt juju
.. make she meet you

This one I have been reading comments concerning this woman on this thread.. Please who is she exactly??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2021
sugarfrank:
That woman is a living shrine. No think am o

But Obasanjo fought her
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

This woman again. The person that initiated Obasanjo into Ogboni Fraternity. Na she blend Former President Obasanjo into Ogboni Fraternity.

They said she's a very high rank Ogboni member and she's the second Woman in position in "White Lodge Fraternity" Nation Wide.

Lies..

She didn’t blend OBJ into Ogboni..

OBJ families have always been Ogboni. OBJ was born into Ogboni society..

Her rank in Ogboni can’t be more than OBJ rank - you can go research more on why they do call Obj Ebora-owu..

Ogboni is a fraternal institution indigenous to the Yorubas..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:55am On Jun 14, 2021
SweetVibe:

Not really, she is a spiritual occultist that prepares black magic for big men.

Can you tell me more please??
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Flatin0s on the first page are wankking to the fact that a northerner visited their kuje alumni brother.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Is that so?
But ISIKILU WASKILI thinks otherwise...

He singlehandedly conquered 3 communities in Oyo State with just a cutlass and herds of cattle.

Flatin0s getting killed like rats in the gutter by buni's relatives in the army.

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Person wey people no dey gree waka d same road wey she pass.
I was arguing with some niggas back in school that the story I was hearing about her were all excalated jagons,all of a sudden one lecturer walked to me and said bia nwokem mechie onu gi,you better pray that what you don't know should not know or come your way.
Ever since that day I no dey put mouth if them dey talk about her.
I don't really have strong belief in fetish things.

In spiritual world she is carrying Kalu on her back. Nothing touches Kalu without passing through her.

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:39am On Jun 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Babe,you say!!
You don't know who you are talking about ��.
You think say na ordinary woman you dey see so??.

At the end of the day she's just a mortal that will head 6ft down one day.... nothing special about any human....where hers stops na dere another person own starts

3 Likes

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 14, 2021
What could buni be discussing with an aged woman ? just wondering

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by CUMIN: 3:06am On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Don't mind the boy ...ibb self go run if she open leg give am

Whatever power she might have at least uzor kalu father scattered the place to produce children

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by ceejaybobo: 5:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Kuceeh:
You can never predict this politicians

Anyway, I will Design a professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only
I'll contact u shortly
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Politics and politicians, they are cooking something
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 5:21am On Jun 14, 2021
He lost!
MyVILLAGEpeople:

But Obasanjo fought her
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Jamesbally: 5:36am On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Better than your Olobo town council agbo selling of a mami that gave birth to an unfortunate being like you after doing "bend down low" for one street tout in charge of collecting Owo da from korepe buses under mile 2 bridge.

Better than those Biafran Girls who goes to the North, West and South South to do prostitution in various Brothels. When they get Old and unattractive, they relocate to their tiny and underdeveloped BIAFRAN REPUBLIC and marry one unfortunate Biafran. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Elvisu:
A strong woman, OBJ couldn’t intimidate. We don’t hear about ORJI KALU’s wife. Why?
she can't step her feet in Nigeria, madness straight from the airport,even his dad self dey sell hangers for clothes
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Jamesbally: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

While the president of Benin republic Patrice Talon will receive you at their refugee camp where you ran to after ISIKILU WASKILI chased you away from your village.

Chai, BIAFRANS don suffer aswear. Our Galant Soldiers keep chasing them upandan and they make them swim in those dirty POTOPOTO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police.

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Valike2008: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Ever8090:
I hear say this woman was Ibrahim Babangida babe that year... grin..

This woman was very popular those years, she was a witch in the torn of Abians, APC and evil is bread and butter, IBB girl friend, i think IBB gave birth to orji uzor kalu, criminals.Biafra we want
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by NLmopol(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2021
Bouz:
Hmm that woman you see, is more than a woman. Even OBj removed cap

Bros soffry Dey lie nah...
Abeg pass me the weed you Dey smoke �

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Orji and hus mum. Just like couples right from day 1 in politics. We hear little about his real wife
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Coolsphinx: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2021
So that he can underdevelope Nigeria the way he underdeveloped Abia State when he was the governor, this man is a very useless man, no right thinking igbo man that loves development and innovation will ever pitch tent with this criminal, this man is worse than Tinubu and Buhari combined together in terms of corruption, throughout his 8 years as the governor of Abia state he did not achieve anything for the state, even the government house of Abia state is a rented property till date, Abia State indigene under what i just stated.
olola4:
Omo! The way they are celebrating this man he can end up to become president despite gross corruption cases, that is why Nigeria will never develop cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lies..

She didn’t blend OBJ into Ogboni..

OBJ families have always been Ogboni. OBJ was born into Ogboni society..

Her rank in Ogboni can’t be more than OBJ rank - you can go research more on why they do call Obj Ebora-owu..

Ogboni is a fraternal institution indigenous to the Yorubas..
You are very correct sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.