Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) (47681 Views)

Buni Visits Buhari In UK Amid APC Leadership Crisis / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos / Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Odiuko n'amba.

Iron Lady
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Cnach: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2021
E dey like say na Kalu head make NL dey call Ibos Igbo.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Cnach: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2021
Richandsimple:
PMB mocked ur entire tribe & when he was asked abt it he insisted that u pple are an inconsequential dot!

Presidency immediately denied ur insinuation after d interview.

PMB respects & fears Tinubu more than ur entire tribe.

Guys why una like fight like this ?
Since I was small l always tell God pls I don't need strength bc I no sabi fight n i don't just hv the patience to fight pls convert all to money n wisdom I will be ok with those. How do u cope fighting n quarelling everyday here? Ah ah, if we should fight we fight those who kept us backward n not this rubbish u guys are doing here. I tire o

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Elyonherbal: 7:10am On Jun 14, 2021
Its a joke oh..does kalu control his own state.
talkless of being president ... whether we like it or not..its the turn of the South west. Take it away and Nigeria will collapse. The south west holds the glue that holds Nigeria together
ogbuefi677:
By 2023 when osama BinHari will disappoint Thiefnuubu, he and afonja mumuslims will que behind Sunday Igboho and start shouting Oduduwa grin
Then all IPOB yewts will sit by and be cheering Buhari and his killer army with shouts of "kill am,kill am" grin like ofonjas always do when Igbo is at the receiving end grin
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Y is everyone going to OUK?
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2021
Politics ooo,e good them...

PLEASE READ TO THE END*

Are you interested in a site that gives you access to educational books very cheap and you can sell your books as an author??

It doesn't end there asides accessing books there's also an avenue to make money through referral, I bet you won't want to miss this, you know why??

It's a very interesting package. Okay this is how it works; You'll be required to register with 2k and upon registration you'll be given 3 books valued at 1500 each which you can sell as well asides the loads of knowledge on the books.

Then you'll have a link you can share to people to register through you, hmm... If Mr A registers directly under you, you'll be paid 800, Mr B registers under A you'll get 450 it doesn't stop there oooo, if Mr C registers under B you'll still be paid 250. Mind you the Aim of this site is to make knowledge available and help make money as well. If you're interested click the link https:///H7mWkIxp1nf7LvM42OY8el to join the WhatsApp group for more information and detailed explanation. Thanks.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by doctore212(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

I remembered you said it recently you need olosho in Yobe state..

Today nah Abia..

Hope everything is alright doctor?

I traveled back to abia state . So that's why my request changed.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Lies..

She didn’t blend OBJ into Ogboni..

OBJ families have always been Ogboni. OBJ was born into Ogboni society..

Her rank in Ogboni can’t be more than OBJ rank - you can go research more on why they do call Obj Ebora-owu..

Ogboni is a fraternal institution indigenous to the Yorubas..

Yes I know Ogboni was formed in Lagos but I heard that Obasanjo only joined fully when he was President. While he was having issues with Orji Uzor Kalu he went to the fraternity to assistance and Guide only to see that Orji Uzor Kalu's mother is a High Ranked Member.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by SweetVibe: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Can you tell me more please??
You must be a lover of gossip, what else do u want to hear.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2021
SweetVibe:

You must be a lover of gossip, what else do u want to hear.

Yes I love gossip and I’m a historian grin grin cool

So I just wanna learn grin
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
After Buhari mocking Tinubu emphasizing that he can't stay in Lagos and think he can run APC,here comes another cry for the criminal drugbarron asslickers grin
Inasmuch as I hate APC & everything that connects with it,at the moment I wonder the kinda tears coming out from my brother Tinubuadvocate's eyes including his co-APC/BMC miscreants who support Buhari's useless government for the sake of Tinubu's deluded 2023 interest.
Tinubu is learning politics 777 even as he's sacrificing his people to please the fulani caliphate..The more he looks,the less he sees grin grin
That not withstanding,Orji Uzir Kalu is wasting his time too. To hell with APC/PDP 419 promise for Igbo presidency.
All we want is Biafra!

You know nothing about politics, hating PDP or APC is for the illiterate.
Why don't you talk about individual competence. It's so unfortunate that those who claim to know politics are been manipulated the most.
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by SweetVibe: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yes I love gossip and I’m a historian grin ;

So I just wanna learn grin
Lol…u are a real nigga, I thougth you will get angry but you disappointed me.

Ok let me gist you, She is an occultic blacki magician who use to prepare black magic for politicians, business men and fake pastor. She was heavily involve in human ritual and sacrifice. Due to her connection she push her son (Orji Uzor Kalu) to IBB as a cocaine drug trafficker, this deals made Uzor Kalu a billionaire and eventually governor in 1999.

In 2007 they plant a puppet called T.A Orji as the new governor and took him to a shrine to swear an oat of allegiance. In 2010 after the death of Yar'Adua, T.A Orji met president Jonathan and explain everything to him and his wife patience Jonathan. Goodluck Jonathan told him to join pdp and leave the PPA party which is controlled by Kalu and her mother. That was the beginning of the freedom of T.A Orji.

Today Kalu and his mother has been reduce to nothing in Abia, luckily due to the negligence of senator Mao Ohabunwa, Kalu won the Abia North senatorial election in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by GGirll: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

This woman again. The person that initiated Obasanjo into Ogboni Fraternity. Na she blend Former President Obasanjo into Ogboni Fraternity.

They said she's a very high rank Ogboni member and she's the second Woman in position in "White Lodge Fraternity" Nation Wide.

Who is d 1st woman since she's d second. As for Obj I heard she control him then.

1 Like

Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
SweetVibe:

Lol…u are a real nigga, I thougth you will get angry but you disappointed me.

Ok let me gist you, She is an occultic blacki magician who use to prepare black magic for politicians, business men and fake pastor. She was heavily involve in human ritual and sacrifice. Due to her connection she push her son (Orji Uzor Kalu) to IBB as a cocaine drug trafficker, this deals made Uzor Kalu a billionaire and eventually governor in 1999.

In 2007 they plant a puppet called T.A Orji as the new governor and took him to a shrine to swear an oat of allegiance. In 2010 after the death of Yar'Adua, T.A Orji met president Jonathan and explain everything to him and his wife patience Jonathan. Goodluck Jonathan told him to join pdp and leave the PPA party which is controlled by Kalu and her mother. That was the beginning of the freedom of T.A Orji.

Today Kalu and his mother has been reduce to nothing in Abia, luckily due to the negligence of senator Mao Ohabunwa, Kalu won the Abia North senatorial election in 2019.

Wow
Thanks for the Info bro..
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Ikpeazu dare not move against Ochendo. Ochendo dare not move against her.
Chinedu Ikpeazu alone sef, Ikpeazu dare not move against him.
Check the entire Internet and show me where Ikpeazu has ever spoken against her.
Solooo makinde o....grin
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
ablejesus26:

Person wey people no dey gree waka d same road wey she pass.
E reach like that shocked shocked
Re: Governor Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Kalu's Mother (Photos) by Athina1982(f): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
ceejaybobo:
I'll contact u shortly
contact 08037111012 he helped me with mine last year he is a security operative he should be able to track the phone and retrieve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / The New International Passport And Price / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.