Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) (1538 Views)

Military "Accidentally" Kills Children, Thinking They Are Terrorist! / E.S.N Terrorist Banned From Getting Married - VIDEO / Heavy Tension As E.S.N Lands Kogi State, claims land - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Halo..
Ok good people today i tell you why esn terorist.

E.s.n kill folice everytime.burn prison in sorthist.

E.s.n in posesion of deadly weapon which is bad.

E.s.n not gonment that surport.

E.s.n is bush he stay everi time.

E.s.n not good people.

E.s.n distroy things.

E.s.n work for war!

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
[s]Halo..

E.s.n not good people.

E.s.n distroy things.

E.s.n work for war!

God bless Nigeria [/s]

Fulani clown

7 Likes

Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Monogamy: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
You should have asked what empowerment program is Ipob as a group is currently running.

How many scholarship have they given to SE youths.

How many roads, schools and hospitals have they built.

None, yet they want to destroy thee little development in SE, God punish devil

2 Likes

Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Quim2: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol, attention seeker with many monikers

Login with your oyinvoupdats let's talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Madmohamed1: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Halo..

E.s.n not good people.

E.s.n distroy things.

E.s.n work for war!

God bless Nigeria
at least they are killing folice not police

1 Like

Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by mightyhaze: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

E.s.n kill folice everytime.

2 Likes

Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Dymaco(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Herdsmen are what?
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2021
Dymaco:
Herdsmen are what?
Good people
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Dymaco(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Good people

It is finished in Nigeria. Herdsmen that kill like they are killing chicken are good people abi?
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2021
Dymaco:

It is finished in Nigeria. Herdsmen that kill like they are killing chicken are good people abi?

ama dey the bad ones,not nigeria
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Dymaco(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

ama dey the bad ones,not nigeria
So you can't even express yourself in English language.
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Dymaco:
So you can't even express yourself in English language.
i have my language,i speak english because you not understand fulani
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Dymaco(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i have my language,i speak english because you not understand fulani
And guess what? ESN will always be a terror to you people. You think you can walk into south east to kill and destroy igbos
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Dymaco:

And guess what? ESN will always be a terror to you people. You think you can walk into south east to kill and destroy igbos

E.s.n should stop, we are peace people
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by odduduwa: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:
You should have asked what empowerment program is Ipob as a group is currently running.

How many scholarship have they given to SE youths.

How many roads, schools and hospitals have they built.

None, yet they want to destroy thee little development in SE, God punish devil
you people ask useless questions and I feel ashamed to share same passport with you . You expect ipob to open a school and fg will allow that? Construct road and the govt will allow that ? His lawyer is under attack for defending his client even criminal and drug baron tinubu has a lawyer yet fg is not going after his lawyer ...same you will call Igbos who are being sponsored by ipob in various handworks as terrorist .stop making people to question your educational background and the level of your IQ
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2021
odduduwa:
you people ask useless questions and I feel ashamed to share same passport with you . You expect ipob to open a school and fg will allow that? Construct road and the govt will allow that ? His lawyer is under attack for defending his client even criminal and drug baron tinubu has a lawyer yet fg is not going after his lawyer ...same you will call Igbos who are being sponsored by ipob in various handworks as terrorist .stop making people to question your educational background and the level of your IQ

e.s.n is evil people
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by odduduwa: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

e.s.n is evil people
ikpu nne gi is evil
Re: E.s.n are terrorist.. See why (pics included) by donyfrank: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Because they don't want you to take our land. Hmmmm.
Human beings.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Separatist Movement Being Powered From A Suburban London Home / No International Airport In Se, Yet You Wonder Why They Want Biafra / Kaduna State Deputy’s Son Captured Packing Dollars And Nairas In Ghana Must Go B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.