Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Latest Update On Mssn Aaua Jihad Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Update On Mssn Aaua Jihad Week (405 Views)

Appeal For Support For Mssn Aaua Jihad Week / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Mssn Unilorin Ameer Assault Members Of Timsan Unilorin @ The Central Mosque Unil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Mssn Aaua Jihad Week by Oibrahim: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
As a result of the confusion and tension of the protest staged to hold today June 12th, MSSN AAUA had cancelled her Inter-vasity Quran competition which was scheduled to hold on 11th June, 2021 and postponed her Formal Opening Ceremony which suppose to hold today 12th June, 2021.

We implore the students and the general public to take cognizance of the changes in the structuring of the programme.

1. Officially, Jihad Week programme starts on Monday 14th June, 2021.

2. Formal Opening has been postponed till next week Saturday 19th June, 2021.

3. Transition programme follows on Sunday 20th June.

N:B The programmes unfold sequentially as we have them on the flyer except that next week Saturday programme will be replaced with Formal Opening. For instance, Monday 14th - Topic: The Legacies of Islam. Lecturer: Uztadh Raji Kewuyemi. ( i.e we still retain what we have there before.).

May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen us on The Right Path.

Signed :
Adebayo Adeniyi Abdulfattah
Amir.

Abubakar Jamiu.
Gen. Sec.

Abdul Kareem Jamiu.
PRO.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery In Giving - Emoji Devotions / How I Got My USA VISA / Books Of Peter (Beware Of Endtime Mockers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.