Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents (36371 Views)

Governor Abubakar Bello Travels Abroad — Hours After Abduction Of Schoolchildren / Shehu Sani And Governor Abubakar Bello Clash Over Kagara Abduction / Amina Abubakar Bello Inspects Niger Disease Isolation Center, Okays Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
APC governors nawa Muslims and backwardness shocked just imagine naw grin grin na untop him poor people head dem wan cash out full from ngo money oh undecided grin grin fear Aboki dem mumu get award
Stupidity dragging Islam into individual stupidity tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by MrFly(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Very ugly woman
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by heniford2: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Frontail:
Stupidity dragging Islam into individual stupidity tongue tongue
I have read so many bad dishuman of Muslim to there fellows and the backwardness of them mostly in North side and some African country so no blame me
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hmmmm, he will be the worst governor Niger State will ever have, he's a ghost governor.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by oweman: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
I won't be too surprised if this story later got linked to 1 or 2 ibo people who by tradition make up stories to embarrass every government federal or state .
I wonder ifaysiuth east state has better water supply system than any northern state government with the south east with thier guinea worn since 1970 .
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
APC governors nawa Muslims and backwardness shocked just imagine naw grin grin na untop him poor people head dem wan cash out full from ngo money oh undecided grin grin fear Aboki dem mumu get award
Idiot religious fanatic!
If all our leaders and citizens will have their actions judeged base on their religion how ridiculously embarrassing do u think will Christians look?

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by zeyt: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
You are backward human being why bring religion in this or tribal connotation. I believe even your mother hate you.

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
Wow!! Muslims??!!

Just hear your self!! U used a single persons action to judge a whole demographic of people...

It the table was tuned I bet you won't do same..

Cheap likes and shares won't get you anywhere bro...

Generalizing is ignorance, my friend!!

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by colestephan86: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by byinks(f): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abdulsalam abubakar is her dad...this is fake news.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

All thanks to Mama Arogundade of Unity Sch, Ikire. She made us all love yoruba literatures (Egun alárè, Ògbójú ọdẹ nínú igbó irúnmalẹ̀, Ìyàwó alarede, etc)
Egun alárè abikókó l'abę aso. Hmmm yàwó alarede. I remember wella grin. My sis attended unity school, Usi Ekiti briefly. If you read Ògbójú ọdẹ in the night, you no go fit sleep oo, fear go catch you. The characters are amazing and scary.... remember who said,...ó ti wá súmi báyìí, nse ni mò nmì hòò bĺ agílítí grin

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by tolaswim: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nothing wey apc pipu no fit do na... it's well sha
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by naija1stnigar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omo, he be like say when God first throw devil commot for heaven he be like say na Nigeria hm first land because people wicked pass devil for this corntree.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by bola4dprec(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
inciting and unpatriotic

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by abbasajao(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
You mean Ìyàwó Gómìnà n tó mi??
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by generalwo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/outcry-over-niger-gov-wifes-alleged-involvement-in-selling-water-to-residents/
.. There is no smoke without fire.... If there are rumors that says she's selling the water, then she's selling the water...... Height of wickedness......
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Simplythebest: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nawoooo with this headline i wonder what u smoke or drink. If u don't have anything meaningful to contribute why not keep quiet.
Is not a must that u should write something my brother. This Nigeria we should never allow our hatred to other tribe to distory the country. Learn to love ur neighbors
triple996:
That one no concern me.
I heard kanu ordering his amry of thugs to run and hide in d bush to avoid d N.A cus d heat is now to much to handle. Infact residents have now started revealing information about them.
It a very miserable time 4 ESN at the moment grin
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:
What bring religion into this? It's clear that you are a hateful/mentally unstable donkey. And your Christian governors,how are they any different? Is your state at the same level with Dubai or something.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
heniford2:

Can you comment on individual without playing religion card?
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by poiZon: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Which kind of heartless people do we have in this country FCS? shocked

Just because someone is supporting a course doesn't mean you shouldn't call them out when they do wrong things...

It's only Nigeria oppositions that see nothing wrong with their party
For ur warped mind, once person criticise govt na PdP person..
Which school una go sef..
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by omobabaoffa(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Imagine. She be General Abdulsalami Abubakar daughter oooooo. Her mum is the Chief Judge of Niger State Justice Fati Abubakar. And she dey sell water.
#Èlèyigidigan
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by calcal: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
We have been paying tax on borehole in Lagos since Sanwo-Olu came to power.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Nitah1: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/outcry-over-niger-gov-wifes-alleged-involvement-in-selling-water-to-residents/
There's no state own school in Niger state presently with a football pitch, the governor have sold all to his political friends.
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by emmanuelzi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
The experience I had in Minna made me stop buying water from Mai ruwa.

Minna no get water......
Re: Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents by Nitah1: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

What bring religion into this? It's clear that you are a hateful/mentally unstable donkey. And your Christian governors,how are they any different? Is your state at the same level with Dubai or something.
Why are you guys always too quick to defend islam?
It's seems to me that this Allah is a weak god to be defended by mere human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere / Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.